Real Christianity

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Real Christianity
[1Co 2:6, 13
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. ...
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[1Co 1:18-21, 25-29
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
[Jas 2:5
5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world [to be] rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,
[Rom 1:5
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
[Luk 6:24
24 "But woe to you who are rich, For you have received your consolation.
[1Ti 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
xxx Who is cursed? Everyone that doesnt follow these commandments. The rich, the proud, the fancy, the beautiful, the nice dressed, the popular.
[Jhn 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
See Also Humble Yourselves

God's Truth

Real Christianity is getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.
It isn't faith alone and don't obey.
It isn't Calvinism where not all have a chance.
It isn't infant baptism, as people frantically wonder if they should water baptize their little children.
It isn't speaking in tongues.

Get rid of all those things and you are closer to the truth than you know; and, we would all be more like minded, as God wants.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Real Christianity is getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.
It isn't faith alone and don't obey.
It isn't Calvinism where not all have a chance.
It isn't infant baptism, as people frantically wonder if they should water baptize their little children.
It isn't speaking in tongues.

Get rid of all those things and you are closer to the truth than you know; and, we would all be more like minded, as God wants.

I said
I agree.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then prove it is not emotion that possesses you to post 'I said' before you post anything?

I said
lol Your really hung up on that. Your the one with the problem not me. It is just a silly habit that I picked up back in the 90's. Back they when one replied if you didn't separate what you said they all just blead together. And seeing as how I answer mostly with scripture from the Holy Spirit my reply blended in with what they said. So I separated them. Then it became like a trade mark for me.

God's Truth

I said
lol Your really hung up on that. Your the one with the problem not me. It is just a silly habit that I picked up back in the 90's. Back they when one replied if you didn't separate what you said they all just blead together. And seeing as how I answer mostly with scripture from the Holy Spirit my reply blended in with what they said. So I separated them. Then it became like a trade mark for me.

It is not good and you are the one hung up on it and not me.
Free yourself from that possession.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not good and you are the one hung up on it and not me.
Free yourself from that possession.

I said
lol I have seen people get all emotional over some of the silliest things.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Now a true believer will warn someone a few times and then reject them, you are riding the horse as far as you can.

[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,

God's Truth

I said
lol I have seen people get all emotional over some of the silliest things.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Now a true believer will warn someone a few times and then reject them, you are riding the horse as far as you can.

[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,

I have a hard time being around someone whom I think is being ruled by falseness, a person who speaks about God, seems to have enough intelligence, yet can't stop something that is not from God and is unnatural and unhealthy.

This thread is called Real Christianity.

If you had real Christianity you would consider stopping that which you should stop.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have a hard time being around someone whom I think is being ruled by falseness, a person who speaks about God, seems to have enough intelligence, yet can't stop something that is not from God and is unnatural and unhealthy.

This thread is called Real Christianity.

If you had real Christianity you would consider stopping that which you should stop.

I said
lol unnatural and unhealthy.????? Do you know what gross exaggerations are? You haven't ever gave me a spiritual reason to stop. I am curious and waiting for any kind of spiritual reason to stop. Its a silly habit. No different than someone who puts a happy face on their mail, or holds the door open for a woman, or says yes sir to a man. None of that is in the bible. All of that is silly habits. You really should look inside yourself and rebuke that unclean spirit. That has you off on a tangent.

God's Truth

I said
lol unnatural and unhealthy.????? Do you know what gross exaggerations are? You haven't ever gave me a spiritual reason to stop. I am curious and waiting for any kind of spiritual reason to stop. Its a silly habit. No different than someone who puts a happy face on their mail, or holds the door open for a woman, or says yes sir to a man. None of that is in the bible. All of that is silly habits. You really should look inside yourself and rebuke that unclean spirit. That has you off on a tangent.

You are doing what someone ensnared does. You are making excuses and denying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Look I have had a lot of people get real emotional and upset with me. And they go out of their way trying to find fault with me because of the Holy Spirit and the way the Holy Spirit has me reply. They really want to find fault with these revelations but they cant. So they pick at some of the most ridiculous things . Like spelling , or I said, or the way I sit at my computer. I cant do nothing about that. That is their problem. All I can do is keep on demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

[2Co 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.

God's Truth

Look I have had a lot of people get real emotional and upset with me. And they go out of their way trying to find fault with me because of the Holy Spirit and the way the Holy Spirit has me reply. They really want to find fault with these revelations but they cant. So they pick at some of the most ridiculous things . Like spelling , or I said, or the way I sit at my computer. I cant do nothing about that. That is their problem. All I can do is keep on demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

[2Co 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.

Look, you didn't say 'I said' before posting. Doesn't it feel good?

Now good for you; except don't pretend the Holy Spirit wants you to do a worthless and irritating habit such as that.