Quotations of the day

FineLinen

“Every invention begins with an original thought. You are God’s original thought. You are his initiative, the fruit of his creative inspiration, his intimate design and love-dream.” ~Francois Du Toit

FineLinen

"Thank God for the hammer, the file, and the furnace. The hammer molds us, the file sharpens us, and the furnace tempers us." ~Samuel Rutherford

Last edited:

FineLinen

3186281-Eric-Ludy-Quote-When-you-crash-into-the-living-God-the-encounter.jpg

FineLinen

"If you have heard that the heathen (who have never had an opportunity to hear of Jesus) will be tormented forever for not believing in Him, then you've heard that God is a failure. If you've heard that man's puny will can withstand the omnipotent will of God, and that man's will can paralyze God's will, then you have heard that God is a failure." ~Eleanor Garrod

"The Blesser of every created thing can give nothing but blessing, goodness, and happiness from himself because he has in himself nothing else to give. It is much more possible for the sun to give forth darkness, than for God to do, or be, or give forth anything but blessing and goodness." ~William Law

FineLinen

"To say that God's sovereignty is limited by man's freedom is to make man sovereign." ~ R.C. Sproul

1643376600907.jpeg

Last edited:

FineLinen

"God does not rule by the consent of His subjects but by His sovereign authority. His reign extends over me whether I vote for Him or not." ~R.C. Sproul

FineLinen

"Contentment, then, is the product of a heart resting in God. It is the soul’s enjoyment of that peace that passes all understanding. It is the outcome of my will being brought into subjection to the Divine will. It is the blessed assurance that God does all things well, and is, even now, making all things work together for my ultimate good." ~Arthur W. Pink

"The Bible is no lazy man's book! Much of its treasure, like the valuable minerals stored in the bowels of the earth, only yield up themselves to the diligent seeker." ~Arthur W. Pink

FineLinen

"Praise God for the hammer, the file and the furnace. The hammer molds us, the file sharpens us, and the fire tempers us." ~Samuel Rutherford

Turn your scars into stars."