question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Do you really think that Jesus saying 'believe' takes away all the many scriptures where he says 'obey'?

Then believe Him and OBEY Him.

The Master said, "COME" and I will give you My rest.
The Master did not say "OBEY" and then I will give you My rest.

You are a DISobedient servant.

God's Truth

You have decided to read for NON-understanding. Your loss.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

lol

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

God's Truth

Then believe Him and OBEY Him.

The Master said, "COME" and I will give you My rest.
The Master did not say "OBEY" and then I will give you My rest.

You are a DISobedient servant.

He says to believe him. Believe him about what? Believe him that he says we have to obey him.

Shallow minded people will not see it.

lifeisgood

Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

lol

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

lifeisgood

One is God's Truth not a man made doctrine that you try to pin on me.

Deuteronomy 4:35 - "To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me.

lifeisgood

God is One and there is no one besides Him.

Correct. Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

I love all of God's Word not just parts.

LIAR for you DENY: Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.

You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

God's Truth

Deuteronomy 4:35 - "To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me.

One even means the same.

God's Truth

Correct. Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

LIAR for you DENY: Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.

You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

People such as yourself, "Show us the Father".

What does Jesus say to that?

God's Truth

Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe! lollollollolol

God's Truth

Wait!!! There is more!!!

After Jesus comes to earth and spends all that time preaching and teaching about OBEYING, he ascends to heaven, comes back and tells Paul to tell everyone never mind all that just believe---

BUT THEN TELLS JOHN TO TELL EVERYONE TO OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

God's Truth

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

God's Truth

Hebrews 8:6 But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.