question for MADIsts.

KingdomRose

Show in the Bible where any of the 12 ever made it outside of Israel.

Peter made it to Antioch, Syria; also to Babylon, where he wrote his two letters. (The Bible never places Peter in Rome.)

John was on the isle of Patmos, about a third of the way between Ephesus (Asia Minor) and Athens (Greece), and probably wrote his Gospel in Ephesus.

Scholars note that the other Apostles are not traced in the scriptures, and we usually go by reports of non-Biblical sources, which place many of them in lands other than Israel.

It is indisputable that Jesus' message was spread far and wide by the people that came to Jerusalem around Pentecost and heard the Apostles and other disciples speaking in their own languages, and then took the message back to their own lands, all over the Roman Empire. (Acts 2:9-11) The Ethiopian that Philip witnessed to on the road from Jerusalem to Gaza took the word into Africa. And anyone can follow Paul's ministry all over the Mediterranean, which spread Jesus' Gospel far and wide, though he wasn't of the 12.

whitestone

Peter made it to Antioch, Syria; also to Babylon, where he wrote his two letters. (The Bible never places Peter in Rome.)

John was on the isle of Patmos, about a third of the way between Ephesus (Asia Minor) and Athens (Greece), and probably wrote his Gospel in Ephesus.

Scholars note that the other Apostles are not traced in the scriptures, and we usually go by reports of non-Biblical sources, which place many of them in lands other than Israel.

It is indisputable that Jesus' message was spread far and wide by the people that came to Jerusalem around Pentecost and heard the Apostles and other disciples speaking in their own languages, and then took the message back to their own lands, all over the Roman Empire. (Acts 2:9-11) The Ethiopian that Philip witnessed to on the road from Jerusalem to Gaza took the word into Africa. And anyone can follow Paul's ministry all over the Mediterranean, which spread Jesus' Gospel far and wide, though he wasn't of the 12.

key in on your closing words,,,"though he wasn't of the 12...",,,rightly divide it.

whitestone

Today is March 26,2016,,,in a few more moments of time it will be Easter. Peter,back then,and the 12 would have said to those to whom it appertained to receive one thing and remember the Passover. Paul at this same time would seem confused to prepare the same for an gentile who was never involved in this,nor were their children told to remember being passed over by the angel of death in Egypt. ,,,,"rightly divide the word of God",,,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Today is March 26,2016,,,in a few more moments of time it will be Easter. Peter,back then,and the 12 would have said to those to whom it appertained to receive one thing and remember the Passover. Paul at this same time would seem confused to prepare the same for an gentile who was never involved in this,nor were their children told to remember being passed over by the angel of death in Egypt. ,,,,"rightly divide the word of God",,,

Happy Easter

andyc

Since it is almost the resurrection, I will gladly point out that andyc is headed to hell. He rejects the gospel. He double talks often, for those here that are newer with him.

God did not justify all sin. That is in fact what he said.

Isn't wrong either.
Are you saying that God justifies sin? What sin has he justified?

andyc

So don't harrangue Meshak about saying she's not "saved." No one has salvation until they reach the end of either their own lives or the end of this system of things. We must CONTINUE to follow Christ, steadfastly, and not stop.

Salvation is by faith. Eternal life begins when we accept Jesus as lord.

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

andyc

Did he really say God justified sin?

That is what he appears to be implying. He plucked part of an old post of mine from goodness knows where and when, where I am saying that believers cannot justify what they know is sin. Our conscience will not allow it. Nick seems to be irked by the fact there are sins God hasn't justified.

God's Truth

That is what he appears to be implying. He plucked part of an old post of mine from goodness knows where and when, where I am saying that believers cannot justify what they know is sin. Our conscience will not allow it. Nick seems to be irked by the fact there are sins God hasn't justified.

I like what you said about believers not being able to justify what they know is sin.

It seems as if the faith alone and MAD believers think that God justifies sin.

We are washed of all sins/justified. Maybe Nick has that confused with sins being justified.

andyc

I like what you said about believers not being able to justify what they know is sin.

It seems as if the faith alone and MAD believers think that God justifies sin.

We are washed of all sins/justified. Maybe Nick has that confused with sins being justified.

Yeah he probably thinks I'm saying that ,God will not justify believers if they commit certain sins. I don't remember saying that.

God's Truth

Yeah he probably thinks I'm saying that ,God will not justify believers if they commit certain sins. I don't remember saying that.

Sinners are justified by their sins being washed away, as you know, but maybe Nick really believes God justifies sins.