question for MADIsts.

KingdomRose

Jesus is God. You should believe the truth. The spirit lives on after death. Where will your's be?

What are you gaining by ignoring my question? Why won't you explain who Jesus' God is? He said that he was going back to "MY GOD" (John 20:17) Who is that?

And no, the spirit does not live on after death; that is Satan's lie (Genesis 3:4).

KingdomRose

Time is running out for those whose minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). Salvation is simple, free (Romans 3:24 KJV) and the gift of God (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV). Why not trust the Lord believing IT today and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

I have been believing that salvation is free and the gift of God. If you were paying attention you would know that. I trust Jesus and I AM saved---so far. (Matt.24:13)

KingdomRose

It was not revealed that when Christ was dying, He was dying "for our sins" until revealed to and through Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)! Trust the Lord believing Paul's gospel and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Do you think you're like "That Girl" who was scatter-brained? Interesting choice for an avatar.

You say that it wasn't revealed until later that Christ was dying for our sins? What about Matthew 20:28? "The Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many"?

KingdomRose

God the father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

You're way off with that one. Scholars agree that I John 5:7 was a corruption and added much later than the first century.

KingdomRose

That doesn't make any sense...they sin, but cannot sin. Nonsense, for either you sin or you do not.

We can overcome and stop sinning. Some never will and do not have the lightest idea how...that would be you...in my humble opinion from what you say here.

Yes, we can stop deliberate sinning. People know that it is immoral to commit adultery and yet they go ahead and do it, deliberately. A God-fearing person would not do it. So we can stop willful sinning, but the sin we inherited from Adam---the tendency to do bad---cannot be wished away, or eliminated by anything that we can do. That is the sin that Jesus died for.

musterion

I have been believing that salvation is free and the gift of God. If you were paying attention you would know that. I trust Jesus and I AM saved---so far. (Matt.24:13)

The apostle says those in Christ have already been transferred into the Kingdom of the Son (Col 1:13-14) and have already been forgiven all trespasses (Col 2:13). That's either 100% true for you or it's 100% untrue for you. There is no "so far." There is no "true, for now." No middle ground, no gray area. It's one or the other. Either you are forever justified by God in Christ, or you are still in sin and condemned where you stand.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The apostle says those in Christ have already been transferred into the Kingdom of the Son (Col 1:13-14) and have already been forgiven all trespasses (Col 2:13). That's either 100% true for you or it's 100% untrue for you. There is no "so far." There is no "true, for now." No middle ground, no gray area. It's one or the other. Either you are forever justified by God in Christ, or you are still in sin and condemned where you stand.
Yeppers.

God's Truth

What are you gaining by ignoring my question? Why won't you explain who Jesus' God is? He said that he was going back to "MY GOD" (John 20:17) Who is that?

There are three. The three are the same but revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

And no, the spirit does not live on after death; that is Satan's lie (Genesis 3:4).

What don't you get about our dying physically but not spiritually?

God's Truth

Do you think you're like "That Girl" who was scatter-brained? Interesting choice for an avatar.

You say that it wasn't revealed until later that Christ was dying for our sins? What about Matthew 20:28? "The Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many"?

...and how about John the baptizer shouting out that Jesus is the Lamb of God?

The Jews KNEW the LAMBS DIED for the atonement of ones soul.

God's Truth

Yes, we can stop deliberate sinning. People know that it is immoral to commit adultery and yet they go ahead and do it, deliberately. A God-fearing person would not do it. So we can stop willful sinning, but the sin we inherited from Adam---the tendency to do bad---cannot be wished away, or eliminated by anything that we can do. That is the sin that Jesus died for.

Nonsense.

Danoh

You describe yourself.

How do you ever get that a single man should not know what God says to married men?

That's not the point the MADIST is making against a thing by the statement "all for us, but not all to us, nor all about us."

Being that "all" Scripture is "for us" the single man can read and profit from that instruction "to" husbands, aware that it is neither "for" him, nor "about" him.

You practice that yourself all the time.

At the same time that you remain ignorant of the fact that you do.

When JohnW posts to you to "sell all you have" that is what he is pointing out to you.

That you claim the impossible even as you remain blind to the fact that you do.

Even Jesus' could not have kept all the Law.

Now think on that for a moment for once.

Think of an example from Scripture that shows that even He HAD TO practice this that we assert - "all for us, but not all to us, nor all about us."

But since you will not think on that for a moment, I'll just post an example for you, as there is no point in waiting for you to undumb yourself given your willful ignorance.

Tell me, fool woman - the following that was "for" Jews under the Law - was it "to" and "about" Jesus as a male Jew under the Law?

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

Even in Jesus' case, though "all Scripture is for us, not all of it is to, nor all about us."

You prove this with every other post.

At the same time that you reveal your ignorance of this simple principle.

And yet, you think you have something to say.

I'm sorry, GT, but you have a serious case of one looking for her keys though there they have been...in her hands...all along.

Til you wake up to this simple fact, don't expect much respect from those who have continually pointed out to you that if those keys in your hand all along, were a snake; they would long ago have bitten you.

:doh:

God's Truth

That's not the point the MADIST is making against a thing by the statement "all for us, but not all to us, nor all about us."
All is to all.
Being that "all" Scripture is "for us" the single man can read and profit from that instruction "to" husbands, aware that it is neither "for" him, nor "about" him.
Who do you think you are kidding? I have people here saying they do not HAVE TO OBEY ANYTHING Jesus says when he walked to the earth!

God's Truth

You practice that yourself all the time.

At the same time that you remain ignorant of the fact that you do.

When JohnW posts to you to "sell all you have" that is what he is pointing out to you.

That you claim the impossible even as you remain blind to the fact that you do.
What a joke to use unreasonable John W’s words as words of wisdom. You prove what you are.
You both do not see that not all are rich and not all are blind, and not all are paralyzed.
Jesus told the paralyzed man to pick up his mat and walk. With your ignorant reasoning, which is really NO reasoning, you say I do not obey because I do not lay on the ground and pick up my mat. YOU SAY I DO NOT OBEY EVERYTHING JESUS SAYS BECAUSE I DO NOT PICK UP MY MAT!

You and your ilk say you do not have to do ANYTHING Jesus said because there are those who are single and Jesus tells married men what to do?!!!

Who reasons like this?

God's Truth

Even Jesus' could not have kept all the Law.

Now think on that for a moment for once.

Think of an example from Scripture that shows that even He HAD TO practice this that we assert - "all for us, but not all to us, nor all about us."

But since you will not think on that for a moment, I'll just post an example for you, as there is no point in waiting for you to undumb yourself given your willful ignorance.
I can hardly believe that you say Jesus could not keep the law.