question for MADIsts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have KingdomRose here not understanding what is spiritual because she doesn't even know what is spirit means. She believe our spirits live on after the death of our bodies. She doesn't even understand that Jesus is the Spirit of God.

Jesus is a man with a resurrected mans spirit in whom the Spirit of God dwells.

Even now the Father sometimes speaks in/through His Son.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, although it makes perfect sense from a religious [flesh] point of view.

Why live and walk by faith plus nothing, when you can lay claim all those Kingdom blessings of Israel now?

Why stand bold and alone before God as a fully accepted, fully grown son or daughter when you can have a pastorhood/priesthood like Israel's run interference for you?

Why stand on the finished, completed and perfect Word of God when the gift of prophecy, tongues and healings are just waiting to be claimed?

Why preach the simple saving Gospel of grace when you can hammer people with endless "repenting of sin," man-numbering water rites, and tithes?

No wonder MAD ministries have always been unpopular and broke, compared with pretty much everyone else EVER.

Excellent post

musterion

Jefferson was a dispensationalist? No, but he certainly understood the logic underlying it.

Mark Twain was another one who resented (I'm paraphrasing) Paul's deeply spiritual mumbo-jumbo which clashed with the simple, pure teachings of Jesus. Sounds a lot like at least one other person around here, don't it.

ClimateSanity

Jesus taught simply and severely because the religious leaders had totally warped the law into something foreign to its intent.

Paul, using the rich intellectual language and culture of the Greeks, brought out the deep meaning of the Gospel of Christ and it's powerful significance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't play or debate simple, basic of Christianity.

His followers supposed to know all these.

If you don't know what I am talking about, read Jesus' word in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher of His own teachings and salvation.

You can nitpick or find all kinds of fault if I explain what Jesus says; this is the game most of you playing.

Remember what Jesus says. He says He is the Teacher and don't let anyone call you a teacher.

You can hide but you can't think!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings are for the whole world, not just for the Jews as MADists claim.
meshak is referring to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John/the Lord's earthly ministry.

(side note: if you pressed her on it, you would see that she doesn't believe anything else in the so called NT: ie Paul)

His word or teachings are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

It's her word against His word!

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

I'll believe His word above your any and every day!

SaulToPaul 2

I don't know what he believed. Even when I was lost though, I could see on the surface that Paul said something different than that of the 12 to Israel.

Yep, the red letters scared me to death as a child.

My Wesleyan preachers would go back and forth between the red letters and Paul. It confused me greatly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT may wind up being one of these: Matthew 7:21-23 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

andyc

Why don't you just admit that someone could not lay hands on you that you be healed from your ailment anymore than you could for them! We all know it! Fess up, charlatan!

40.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Believing "in Jesus" is not enough to save you or anyone else. It is the cross that is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). And the why of it was a mystery (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) before the risen, Lord Jesus Christ appeared to the apostle Paul and gave it to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

Yep.

andyc

Believing "in Jesus" is not enough to save you or anyone else. It is the cross that is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). And the why of it was a mystery (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) before the risen, Lord Jesus Christ appeared to the apostle Paul and gave it to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

The requirement was to accept Jesus, and eternal life was there's. Nothing more. You invented all the other rubbish. The DBR made salvation possible, but accepting Jesus as Lord has always been the requirement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Peter, James and John never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Their salvation was dependent upon them doing something by faith (James 2:18 KJV). Their salvation is at the second coming (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV)while ours is now (Romans 5:11 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV).

Amazing post! Simply amazing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

The requirement was to accept Jesus, and eternal life was there's. Nothing more. You invented all the other rubbish. The DBR made salvation possible, but accepting Jesus as Lord has always been the requirement.

The problem is, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. Therefore, you live in ignorance and confusion.