Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Explain these "numerous animal sacrifices" in Ezekiel 40-48, Craigie, as I've asked you for 4 years..

Ezekiel was written after Solomon's Temple was destroyed, but before the Second Temple was built.

Ezekiel's Temple was a temple that should have been built by the Jew when they returned from captivity in Babylon.

Dispensationalists claim that Ezekiel's Temple is a yet future third temple with animal sacrifices for sin atonement is contradicted by every epistle written in the New Testament.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not in the least - your kind are ever proclaiming the opposition has proven your point.

IOW, you can't explain why you believe there will be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in your future temple, but you believe it anyways because John Nelson Darby said so.

The real issue is that your mind is made up - you do not really want to know anything but your view.

I believed Darby for 25 years.

Then I realized his teachings can't stand the test of scripture.

All you're doing is proving me correct, and Darby wrong.

Basically, yours is dissimulation.

What am I concealing.

Please tell us how you reconcile the animal sacrifices for sin atonement in Ezekiel 40-48 with your claim that Ezekiel 40-48 is a yet future temple?

It's you who is dissimulating.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have heard that taught before and it was troubling in light of what Hebrews says about the sacrifice being completed forever.

There's not a Dispensationalist out there who doesn't claim Ezekiel 40-48 is the yet future.

Yet, when they are pressed with the fact that Ezekiel 40-48 has animal sacrifices for sin atonement, they all of the sudden get real quiet.

What's even more disturbing with this false teaching, is that many Dispensationalists claim the prince in Ezekiel 40-48 is Christ Jesus.

However, in Ezekiel 45 and 46 the prince has a wife and kids, is subject to death, is warned against causing oppression, and offers his own animal sacrifice for sin.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel was written after Solomon's Temple was destroyed, but before the Second Temple was built.

Ezekiel's Temple was a temple that should have been built by the Jew when they returned from captivity in Babylon.

Dispensationalists claim that Ezekiel's Temple is a yet future third temple with animal sacrifices for sin atonement is contradicted by every epistle written in the New Testament.

I did not ask that. I asked you, for 4 years, to explain all of the sacrifices depicted in Ezekiel, Hosea.................... They do not match the order given in the OT. Specifics.

You won't. You're a fraud, Craigie.

Danoh

IOW, you can't explain why you believe there will be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in your future temple, but you believe it anyways because John Nelson Darby said so.

I believed Darby for 25 years.

Then I realized his teachings can't stand the test of scripture.

All you're doing is proving me correct, and Darby wrong.

What am I concealing.

Please tell us how you reconcile the animal sacrifices for sin atonement in Ezekiel 40-48 with your claim that Ezekiel 40-48 is a yet future temple?

It's you who is dissimulating.

There's your problem - you "believed Darby for 25 years."

Lol, you don't even see the incompetence you have just prophessed to.

Yeah, we know your reply only to well...

john w

Hall of Fame
Why haven't you addressed the topic of the thread?

Instead, all you have tried to do is pit me against God's Truth.

Why haven't you addressed the last 47/48 questions I addressed to you, and the three threads I started in your honor, punk?

Fraud.

And your "ministry" is dissension, strife, "pitting" respective members of the boc against each other, which excludes you,to satisfy your obsession. Your father the devil taught you that.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's insane to claim there will animal sacrifices in the future, but that's what you do.

Humanism=I don't get it, so it's wrong. Atheists use that line of "reasoning" to dismiss hell.

It's insane to claim that everyone is saved, that there is no such thing as the future physical resurrection/redemption of the body, that the second coming was the Roman army, that "earth...land..." really don't mean that, that the Lord Jesus Christ is some disembodied "spirit," that you have infallible teachers, and that we should lie habitually, like you do.

AD 70-ism/Preterism is satanic.

Danoh

It's insane to claim there will animal sacrifices in the future, but that's what you do.

It amazes me how you consistently prove your incompetence at the simplest of logic - lots of things appear insane depending on where is one viewing them from.

You are so ignorant about this simple principle alone that I am tempted to just ignore you; I mean talk about sheer ignorance as to the most fundamental of principles behind how perception works - you take a prize all your own in this.

And like that prize the cartoon character; Daffy Duck is ever making a fuss about not having received for his wonderfulness; only to receive it and have it blow up in his face; you get the prize for smarts alright - it too blowing up in the face of your amazing illogic each time.

That's who you are - ahah! Daffy Duck, lol

What a character you are...

john w

Hall of Fame

It's insane to claim that Paul was not saved, but that's what you do.

It's insane to claim that the law ended at the cross, but continued after the cross, but that's what you do.

It's insane to claim that the law ended at the cross, but continued after the cross, in the form of observing the Feasts, "appointed times," which then means that all of the "early Acts-ters" "denied the finished work" of the Saviour, and thus were lost, but that's what you do.

It's insane to claim that the law ended at the cross, but continued after the cross, as Peter, John, the "early Acts-ters" went to a "man made" temple, and thus were lost, but that's what you do.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It amazes me how you consistently prove your incompetence at the simplest of logic - lots of things appear insane depending on where is one viewing them from.

You are so ignorant about this simple principle alone that I am tempted to just ignore you; I mean talk about sheer ignorance as to the most fundamental of principles behind how perception works - you take a prize all your own in this.

And like that prize the cartoon character; Daffy Duck is ever making a fuss about not having received for his wonderfulness; only to receive it and have it blow up in his face; you get the prize for smarts alright - it too blowing up in the face of your amazing illogic each time.

That's who you are - ahah! Daffy Duck, lol

What a character you are...

As expected, most Darby followers (Dispensationalists) stick their heads in the sand when the topic of the animal sacrifices of Ezekiel 40-48 come up.

Every post you make that completely ignores the topic shows how embarrassed you are of the belief system you adhere to and parrot.

Darby followers are so predictable.

Danoh

As expected, most Darby followers (Dispensationalists) stick their heads in the sand when the topic of the animal sacrifices of Ezekiel 40-48 come up.

Every post you make that completely ignores the topic shows how embarrassed you are of the belief system you adhere to and parrot.

The one size fits all that is the ilogic of your school's entire "thought" does see what it percieves as predictable. Not surprising; given that "all already happened."

You're just following your recurrent pattern once more, Daffy.

Daffy Duck - the Preterist Duck [insert sound of explosion here, along with image of Daffy singged to a crisp, and not to happy about it "urrgh- that darned Darby book got me again!"].

You and GT make quite the couple - the Energizer Bunny, still going in her own works, and Daffy Duck; unable rid himself of that darned Darby book that follows him around...

Next episode, same "already happened" one size fits all scenario, once more...

"Come here, Daffy" it beckons the fool once more...look at this here...

"Oooh!" says Daffy, "suh-suh-sufferin sucatash- uh, mistake in this Darby book that follows me around - hubba, hubba - a chance to get my prize - BOOOOOM!"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The one size fits all that is the ilogic of your school's entire "thought" does see what it percieves as predictable. Not surprising; given that "all already happened."

You're just following your recurrent pattern once more, Daffy.

Daffy Duck - the Preterist Duck [insert sound of explosion here, along with image of Daffy singged to a crisp, and not to happy about it "urrgh- that darned Darby book got me again!"].

You and GT make quite the couple - the Energizer Bunny, still going in her own works, and Daffy Duck; unable rid himself of that darned Darby book that follows him around...

Next episode, same "already happened" one size fits all scenario, once more...

"Come here, Daffy" it beckons the fool once more...look at this here...

"Oooh!" says Daffy, "suh-suh-sufferin sucatash- uh, mistake in this Darby book that follows me around - hubba, hubba - a chance to get my prize - BOOOOOM!"

sorry but this sound like loser's comment.

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam.

As you "stick your head in the sand," ignore our questions, spam "Darby," and ignore your family, and perverters of the gospel of Christ, because you are obsessed with us meanie MADists, who hurt your fragile feelings, spineless one.