Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just look at how you one-size fit everyone as having read Darby, or whatever.

I quoted 3 Dispensationalists who all claimed there will be animal sacrifices in the future.

Dispensationalism teaches that Ezekiel 40-48 is the yet future.

Ezekiel 40-48 describes numerous animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I quoted 3 Dispensationalists who all claimed there will be animal sacrifices in the future.

who ? - quote the please, for me. i'm curious about this -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Man, and I thought GT could distort a verse - the fruit of the Spirit is a reference to walking in the truth of the Gospel.

The Galatians were not walking in the truth of the Gospel. - of who God had made them by the Spirit in His Son - a new creature.

As a result, they were biting and devouring one another.

What Paul was saying was that, if they were actually walking in the truth of the Gospel they would walk in love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, and goodness, toward one another.

He develops this understanding throughout Romans thru Philemon. One example of many - Galatians 6:

10. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Ephesians 1:

4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This is talking about what God had purposed as to those who, upon their trusting His Son - who Love God by trusting His Son - He baptizes by One Spirit into His Son, and then chooses them unto that service He has purposed in His Son - note - "that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:"

Notice that volition - a matter of one's will - continues - Romans 12:

1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Every imaginable passage you might throw up on this issue is the same - the issue of being chosen unto service after loving God by trusting His Son.

You need to burn Romans 5 into the mentality of your soul - the gift is the Cross, and our righteousness in the Cross.

oh, you aren't familiar with nanja yet ? :ha: - have fun with that Daino

Danoh

Who cares; you broken record. Its not your view; get over it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who cares; you broken record. Its not your view; get over it.

As expected, when you're called out on your Dispensationalism, you can't respond.

Dispensationalism teaches that in the future there will be animal sacrifices. This is based on Dispensationalism's claim that Ezekiel 40-48 is the yet future.

Most Dispensationalists are embarrassed that this is what their belief system teaches.

You are proving my point.

God's Truth

As expected, when you're called out on your Dispensationalism, you can't respond.

Dispensationalism teaches that in the future there will be animal sacrifices. This is based on Dispensationalism's claim that Ezekiel 40-48 is the yet future.

Most Dispensationalists are embarrassed that this is what their belief system teaches.

Amen.

Expose, and keep exposing. Preach the truth, and keep preaching.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Amen.

I also believe that Christians need to preach and to preach in such a way that will be both easily understood and compelling--even to an atheist.

It's a battle, of course. But I have hope in the imaginations of our young people. Some of them are "whip smart."

God's Truth

I also believe that Christians need to preach and to preach in such a way that will be both easily understood and compelling--even to an atheist.

It's a battle, of course. But I have hope in the imaginations of our young people. Some of them are "whip smart."

Amen.

It is not about any denomination, for they all teach falseness.

Even Solomon the son of King David had to search for God.

God says to search for Him with all our heart. How do we search for Him with all our heart? We search by getting Jesus' teachings in the Holy Bible, and we find him by obeying him.

It is not about finding a denomination and going to church once a week.

It is about getting Jesus teachings and obeying them. Jesus says if you do that, he will make his home with you and reveal himself to you.

When Jesus saves us, we have Jesus living in us, and Jesus lives through us, and we live through Jesus, all that by obeying his powerful word.

john w

Hall of Fame

noTettosterone Craigie asserts that Ezekiel 40-48 is an error, should not be in the bible, re. the animal sacrifices.

Explain these "numerous animal sacrifices" in Ezekiel 40-48, Craigie, as I've asked you for 4 years..

The Preterist fraud won't, as his guru's, from which he plagiarizes, copies'npastes, J. Stuart Russell, Max King, Hank Hanegraaf, have not commented on them.

God's Truth

noTettosterone Craigie asserts that Ezekiel 40-48 is an error, should not be in the bible, re. the animal sacrifices.

Explain these "numerous animal sacrifices" in Ezekiel 40-48, Craigie, as I've asked you for 4 years..

The Preterist fraud won't, as his guru's, from which he plagiarizes, copies'npastes, J. Stuart Russell, Max King, Hank Hanegraaf, have not commented on them.

John W., what kind of effect were you going for when you posted that picture?

Danoh

Not in the least - your kind are ever proclaiming the opposition has proven your point.

The real issue is that your mind is made up - you do not really want to know anything but your view.

Basically, yours is dissimulation.

Danoh

Originally Posted by tetelestai

Amen.

There you go; you've reached the height of your shame - a commendation from a stopped clock, Tel - tel - a - lie.