Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NoTettosterone Craigie's "invented" spam/stumper, which he eventually throws up, after "Darby...," and he is embarrassed, biblically.

"Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby....Darby is the undisputed inventor of dispensationalism...."

Tet., again, "argues" that God can invent, as this deceiving punk has only one motive, for including this "inventor/invented" ploy of sophistry, and deceit-he is so obsessed with MAD, that he will use any deceitful tactic, to allegedly "disprove" MAD.

He does not need to employ these spam/con artist qualifiers,""inventor/invented," as all false doctrine, is/was "invented" by man, by definition, and that does NADA for his "argument," or anyone's argument. All he has to say is, MAD is a false doctrine, and here is why...lay it out, for us. "Inventions of men," Craigie? Are not all inventions, by men?(rhetorical q). And he knows this, and most of TOL knows this, or should know this. But that does not stop him, being so wacked out/obsessed, that he can't think straight, and lies, and cons people.

He employs the same sophistry/deceit, with his "teachings of men" argument, i.e., as, asserting, "following the teachings of men" does nothing for his, or anyone else's argument. As if he had "the teachings of God." Whom should we follow, Craigie? Your teachings? Are you not a "man?" Should we follow the teachings of women? Aliens?

He won't touch this post, either-spineless, obsessed, habitual liar, promoter of deceptive "arguments."

:rotfl::nono::shut: exactly - i see right through him now, he keeps harping on 2 Peter 3:16 and pretends it stumps MAD, or proves that all his fallacies are ok - he is a con-man, maybe a used car salesman, or a failed small-town politician - the voters found out about is 'heaven is here now' policy -

i'm still getting over the shock that people actually believe preterism

john w

Hall of Fame
i'm still getting over the shock that people actually believe preterism

Don't you know, P of J?:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet

"Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Tet

hitler-himmler.jpg

911_attacks.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You Paul haters do not respect the Holy Bible as God's written Word. You do not believe God can preserve His written Word for us. God knew what would be in the Bible. You do not understand Paul so you blasphemy what he says. It is blasphemy because Paul speaks what the Holy Spirit had him say.
I'm a Paul hater?

I don't believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God?

So because I give my own conjectures (like everyone else) about what Paul was up to and based on actual quotations from his authentic letters that means I am a blasphemer?

By claiming to read my mind and guess at my motives you have only shown that your alarm and anger is loose--very loose--on the world.

If you want to know what I think and what I believe, you are welcome to ask me directly.

God's Truth

I'm a Paul hater?

I don't believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God?

So because I give my own conjectures (like everyone else) about what Paul was up to and based on actual quotations from his authentic letters that means I am a blasphemer?

By claiming to read my mind and guess at my motives you have only shown that your alarm and anger is loose--very loose--on the world.

If you want to know what I think and what I believe, you are welcome to ask me directly.

You are the one who openly spoke against Apostle Paul.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who openly spoke against Apostle Paul.
I have never spoken against Paul. I merely hew to a different tradition than Paul: one in which a blood sacrifice is not needed to come before God.

I follow history because Christianity is a historical faith, about which things actually happened to it and around it.

Taking history seriously has nothing to do with destroying faith.

Danoh

Regeneration happens when a person is saved.

God does not regenerate unbelievers to cause them to believe.

That false teaching is nowhere in the Bible.

Show one scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

I stand corrected. I completely agree with that.

But so what, where you are concerned - for what you still need to do is trust that Christ died for your sins - quit adding the need to obey - for salvation - to that.

Both the obedience and the ability to obey, comes after, not before, salvation.

And that, as our mind is renewed by His Spirit through His Word, as to what His good, and acceptable, and perfect will is, and then, access by faith, this grace where in we stand, Romans 12:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; Romans 5: 1, 2.

How does one receive Him - by faith.

Romans 5:

1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

How does one walk in Him - by faith.

Colossians 2:

6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

How is that obedience empowered - in our own strength?

Nope.

Rather, we are "strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;" Ephesians 3:16.

How?

1 Thessalonians 2:

13. For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Yours is not any of that.

God's Truth

I have never spoken against Paul. I merely hew to a different tradition than Paul: one in which a blood sacrifice is not needed to come before God.

I follow history because Christianity is a historical faith, about which things actually happened to it and around it.

Taking history seriously has nothing to do with destroying faith.

Paul preached Christ crucified. Christ crucified is about the Sacrificial Lamb of God taking away the sins of the world once and for all.

God's Truth

I stand corrected. I completely agree with that.

But so what, where you are concerned - for what you still need to do is trust that Christ died for your sins - quit adding the need to obey - for salvation - to that.
Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom that will be.

Both the obedience and the ability to obey, comes after, not before, salvation.
Do you hear how ignorant the Calvinists are when they say we cannot believe to be saved? You are ignorant too when you say we cannot obey until after we are saved.

And that, as our mind is renewed by His Spirit through His Word, as to what His good, and acceptable, and perfect will is, and then, access by faith, this grace where in we stand, Romans 12:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; Romans 5: 1, 2.

How does one receive Him - by faith.

Romans 5:

1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

We are justified by faith means we do not have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

How does one walk in Him - by faith.

Colossians 2:

6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

How is that obedience empowered - in our own strength?

Nope.

Rather, we are "strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;" Ephesians 3:16.

How?

1 Thessalonians 2:

13. For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Yours is not any of that.

You do not understand any of that. You understand only what your teachers taught you.

Last edited:

Danoh

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom that will be.

Do you hear how ignorant the Calvinists are when they say we cannot believe to be saved? You are ignorant too when you say we cannot believe until after we are saved.

We are justified by faith means we do not have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

You do not understand any of that. You understand only what your teachers taught you.

Lol - you're still going, aren't you?

You are one confused Energizer Bunny - "we do this, and we receive that..." and on, and on, and on...

As I noted elsewhere - let that battery of yours die already, trust that He died for your sins - quit asserting your works for salvation - to that.

That He might give His life to you, that He might live His life through you.

Under the Law o wretched condition
He did not die, there is no remission
Its up to me, o glorious me
Come see my works, its all about me.

All about me, o wretched condition
All about me, there is no remission
Christ did not die, did not die at all
You silly people, you and that Paul

God's Truth

Lol - you're still going, aren't you?

You are one confused Energizer Bunny - "we do this, and we receive that..." and on, and on, and on...

As I noted elsewhere - let that battery of yours die already, trust that He died for your sins - quit asserting your works for salvation - to that.

That He might give His life to you, that He might live His life through you.

Under the Law o wretched condition
He did not die, there is no remission
Its up to me, o glorious me
Come see my works, its all about me.

All about me, o wretched condition
All about me, there is no remission
Christ did not die, did not die at all
You silly people, you and that Paul

You merely deceive yourself if you do not obey.

Don't you know what it means to search for God?

Danoh

Matthew 24:13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 21:19
Stand firm, and you will win life.

The Law, dear Bunny...

God's Truth

The Law, dear Bunny...

Jesus did not preach the law with the ceremonial works. Show one scripture where he does what Leviticus does, and that is to describe in detail how to obey the ceremonial works.

Jesus taught the good news.

Jesus taught the conditions to the New Covenant.

There was a change to that old law, see Hebrews 7:12.

Jesus taught the new law. New Testament means New Covenant. Jesus taught us the good news of the New Covenant.

No more eye for an eye. No more physical circumcision, and dietary law, and observance of special days, and various external baths, and the sacrifice of animals. Jesus fulfilled those things.

Jesus did not come and preach temporary things, but then give Paul all the glory.

Jesus did not tell Paul that no one has to obey anymore. That is beyond wrong.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Paul preached Christ crucified. Christ crucified is about the Sacrificial Lamb of God taking away the sins of the world once and for all.
The gospel of John also believes in Jesus as the sacrificial Lamb of God. And as I have said before, this is why John has Jesus dying on the Day of Preparation instead of on Passover as the other gospels assert. The Day of Preparation is the day the Jews slaughtered the lambs for the Passover dinner the next day.

So we are obviously dealing with two different traditions here.