Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

SaulToPaul 2

Ok, but I believe faith without works is dead (James 2:17)

Do you want to comment on the following verse?

(Titus 3:8 KJV) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

We all know you guys deny that the book of James is for believers today, but the book of Titus falls between Romans and Philemon.

?????

Is one work enough to prove that my faith is alive?
How many?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The book of James was written to the Twelve tribes of "ISRAEL" not to the gentiles!!
Learn to rightly divide the word of God then, come back and 'try' to preach, LA. You're
ALL messed up.

The book of James was written to the brethren in Christ of the twelve tribes of Israel who the Christians are joined to by the blood covenant of Christ.

You are not, as you reject His word of the covenant in place today since the cross and Pentecost, so that you have never entered into Christs Kingdom.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
We all know you guys deny that the book of James is for believers today, but the book of Titus falls between Romans and Philemon.

?????

You deny the future redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, promised to respective members of the boc-that is satanic. You deny Paul.

See how that works, mutt?

"For Example, Paul told the Thessalonians that the Great Jewish Rebellion would have to happen before the resurrection.

Since, both these events already happened, these teachings by Paul are not for us today.

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption.
If you knew how to rightly divide the Word of Truth, and quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, you wouldn't be so confused."-Preterist clown CraigieTetelestai

Wait....

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

According to Tet., all the verses re. the resurrection, which, by definition, is physical,of OT saints, and the future redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, promised to respective members of the boc, does not apply, and is not for anyone.

That is satanic.

Read this satanic assertion, TOL members, by Preterist Craigie:

believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption

He has to assert that, or his hyperbolic, satanic Preterism/AD 70-ism, wilts/crumbles, like he does, when he is faced by a wolf/wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
I found the following post that was made yesterday in another thread:

"Crackpot Darby"

As we see Johnny, I'm not the only one who knows that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby. Why do people like you believe everything Darby "dreamed up hook line and sinker"?

He's also correct about Scofield.

Stumped me again, sweetie, by that "invented" spam.

Is not all false doctrine, "invented," you moron? How does "invent" do anything to your "argument," deceiver, and nullify ours?

Deceiving serpent of sophistry.

Want me to show you, your quotes, sweetie, that proves that you lied about the above post?

How about it,wimp?

He won't address this post.

Your AD 70-ism is "invented," as you learned it from J. Stuart Russell, plagiarizing his "teachings" on TOL.

Why do you plagiarize, sweetie, Russell's teachings? Show us "AD 70" in the bible, as I've asked you over 2100 times, Craigie. Who taught you this "AD 70-ism"-it's not in the book. Go ahead, spineless one, and assert that you just learned it from studying the bible. Go ahead.

You won't. Con "man."

SaulToPaul 2

You won't. Con "man."

Maybe I'm wrong, saint john, but I'm beginning to think you've got the goods on Tet.
(Saint john walks away from his keyboard puffed up like Big Barn after accidentally arresting an escapee from state prison)

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe I'm wrong, saint john, but I'm beginning to think you've got the goods on Tet.
(Saint john walks away from his keyboard puffed up like Big Barn after accidentally arresting an escapee from state prison)

It's a clear cut case, Mayor, like the "cures the mange" case, of intimidation, or inarculation.

Come on, everyone!!!:

Acapella....Acapella.... Acapella....

john w

Hall of Fame
If I had the mange, I would definitely call the man.

That's what I think you said, after spending all day in the sun, at a recent band concert, when you contacted the herpes. You beat everything, Mayor. And Lydia looked like your daughter. That's a mite curious.

SaulToPaul 2

That's what I think you said, after spending all day in the sun, at a recent band concert, when you contacted the herpes. You beat everything, Mayor. And Lydia looked like your daughter. That's a mite curious.

Are you bringing Mary Grace to Morelli's with you tonight?
I'm bringing one of the Fun Girls.

God's Truth

You read how she said she became saved.
Do you agree with it? If not, why would you think she is saved?

I can hardly believe that "Christians" are ostracizing me for repenting of my sins and obeying Jesus to be saved. I did exactly what Jesus said to do to be saved, and that is wrong according to you and your ilk.

God's Truth

Do you agree with her testimony?

If not, why would you team up with her to fight the evil MAD?

At least MADists and you believe the same gospel, do we not?

This thread is about there being one gospel. Tet. does a pretty good job at that. Why not focus on the topic?

God's Truth

Yes, saint john. Tet's only purpose on TOL is to destroy dispensationalism by any means necessary, by making allies with the enemy (who do not believe the gospel he believes) to discredit those with whom he believes the same gospel.

Pure Breenism.

It is part of becoming like-minded. It is what God wants of us.

God's Truth

Was Matthew 5-7 old covenant doctrine?

Jesus did not teach the old covenant. Show one scripture where Jesus explains when anyone should be circumcised.

Show one scripture where Jesus tells how to obey the Passover, or any the Sabbath according to the old covenant. LOL

Jesus taught the NEW Covenant of his blood.

Covenants are made by following the guidelines EXACTLY.

God's Truth

Tet: Go not in the way of the Gentiles, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (which are Gentiles).

Jesus came FIRST for the lost sheep of Israel when he was on the earth. When Jesus was crucified, then all can come to him to be saved.