Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Today, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Very good post.

exactly. Paul says no other gospel but the one he received FROM CHRIST/GOD, His gospel of grace and DBR - -

Very good post.

You are missing the point. If there was not another gospel then there was only one. This is evidence against the two-gospel paradigm.

nope. there IS only one gospel. Paul's. Now. the gospel of grace in the dispensations to Paul from God, override all other doctrines and the law - Romans 10:1-3 KJV -

Romans 10:4 KJV - Romans 10:5 KJV - Romans 10:12 KJV -

Romans 11:17 KJV - Romans 11:23 KJV -

Colossians 3:11 KJV -

Galatians 3:28 KJV -

i saw it long before i heard of MAD; along with millions of others - folks are always at different levels of spiritual understanding, each person different; eventually all believers will understand God's Grace, Love, and plan for Salvation given directly to Paul through revelation -

basically we will all be MAD Wacko Bible believers - rightly dividing the Word of Truth -
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

Romans 1:16 KJV - Romans 1:17 KJV -

Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Very good post.

exactly. Paul says no other gospel but the one he received FROM CHRIST/GOD, His gospel of grace and DBR - -

Very good post.

nope. there IS only one gospel. Paul's. Now. the gospel of grace in the dispensations to Paul from God, override all other doctrines and the law - Romans 10:1-3 KJV -

Romans 10:4 KJV - Romans 10:5 KJV - Romans 10:12 KJV -

Romans 11:17 KJV - Romans 11:23 KJV -

Colossians 3:11 KJV -

Galatians 3:28 KJV -

i saw it long before i heard of MAD; along with millions of others - folks are always at different levels of spiritual understanding, each person different; eventually all believers will understand God's Grace, Love, and plan for Salvation given directly to Paul through revelation -

basically we will all be MAD Wacko Bible believers - rightly dividing the Word of Truth -
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

Romans 1:16 KJV - Romans 1:17 KJV -

Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

You are deceived if you can not see the only true gospel in Acts ch 2. which Paul also preached.

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
After the incident at Antioch, the historical evidence shows that the Jerusalem Church, headed by the pillars (James, Peter and John) sent out missionaries of their own to combat the teachings of Paul.

Thus the people who were most familiar with the teachings of the earthly Jesus--his brother (James) and the apostles (e.g. Peter and John)--openly opposed Paul's mission and his version of the gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As usual, teltelestai, you are relying on the traditions of men that men read into the passages.

Show me a verse from the Old Testament that says an Israelite/Jew was not allowed to enter into the house of a Gentile?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet agrees with heir on salvation without works

Ok, but I believe faith without works is dead (James 2:17)

Do you want to comment on the following verse?

(Titus 3:8 KJV) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

We all know you guys deny that the book of James is for believers today, but the book of Titus falls between Romans and Philemon.

?????

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I found the following post that was made yesterday in another thread:

Whats to debate?... you have no historical or doctrinal footing to stand on except for the crackpot Darby and and the scoundrel Scofield. You know... he stole his mother in laws inheritance to pay for the production of his bible and spent time in jail for it... he also deserted his family for another woman.

And you believe what these guys dreamed up hook line and sinker...

"Crackpot Darby"

As we see Johnny, I'm not the only one who knows that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby. Why do people like you believe everything Darby "dreamed up hook line and sinker"?

He's also correct about Scofield.

God's Truth

The Galatians had ended up mixing two equally valid systems - each in their due season - Law and Grace - into another, which was not another at all, in that it was another of a different kind altogether - a hybrid of both.

One could call this hybrid "the gospel of GT" for hers is a hybrid of both, making both of none effect, by her tradition.

Just as Peter says, there are people who misunderstand Paul, as they do the other scriptures. Just as you do.

God's Truth

After the incident at Antioch, the historical evidence shows that the Jerusalem Church, headed by the pillars (James, Peter and John) sent out missionaries of their own to combat the teachings of Paul.

Thus the people who were most familiar with the teachings of the earthly Jesus--his brother (James) and the apostles (e.g. Peter and John)--openly opposed Paul's mission and his version of the gospel.

No they did not. They gave him the right hand of fellowship.

Galatians 2:9 James, Cephas and John, those esteemed as pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the circumcised.

Peter even affirms that what Paul says is scripture. See 2 Peter 3:16.

God's Truth

Show me a verse from the Old Testament that says an Israelite/Jew was not allowed to enter into the house of a Gentile?

Hi Tet., I was wondering why you do not believe the Jews were not to associate with unclean Gentiles? They were dead in their sins and in the UN circumcision of their FLESH. See Colossians 2:13.

The ceremonial works of the law made the Jews clean, and the Gentiles did not clean themselves, they were separate and without God in the world (see Ephesians 2:12).

The Jews were not to touch anything unclean.

Joshua 23:6"Be very firm, then, to keep and do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, so that you may not turn aside from it to the right hand or to the left, 7so that you will not associate with these nations, these which remain among you, or mention the name of their gods, or make anyone swear by them, or serve them, or bow down to them. 8"But you are to cling to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.…

John 18:28Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter into the Praetorium so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover.

SaulToPaul 2

This is what you guys do.

When you can't defend your Dispensationalism, you try to portray the person arguing against your Dispensationalism as unsaved.

You read how she said she became saved.
Do you agree with it? If not, why would you think she is saved?

SaulToPaul 2

STP and heir have done nothing but try to claim God's Truth isn't saved instead of actually addressing the topic of the thread.

Do you agree with her testimony?

If not, why would you team up with her to fight the evil MAD?

At least MADists and you believe the same gospel, do we not?

SaulToPaul 2

1. No spine, vertebrae-man pleaser.

2. The Tet. "classic:"

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone."-Tet

Yes, saint john. Tet's only purpose on TOL is to destroy dispensationalism by any means necessary, by making allies with the enemy (who do not believe the gospel he believes) to discredit those with whom he believes the same gospel.

Pure Breenism.

SaulToPaul 2

More proof that Peter and Paul preached the one gospel:

(Gal 1:9 KJV) As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Notice the "WE".

Galatians 1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

SaulToPaul 2

That's right.

Notice the Lord didn't say: "Go; I will send you far away to preach a different gospel to the Gentiles".

The "two gospel" theory can't stand up to scripture.

Tet: Go not in the way of the Gentiles, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (which are Gentiles).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

what evidence??