Prayers for Robert Pate

fishrovmen

I noticed that Robert Pate had not posted anything in awhile, so I went to his profile and noticed that his wife Nancy posted this on November 13:
Robert Pate is in the hospital and needs your prayers. He asked that I tell his friends this information. Hopefully, he will be coming home in 3-4 days.
Nancy Pate (wife)

Also this on November 21:
Update on Robert Pate-
He has been in the hospital 10 days and had emergency surgery. He probably won't be back on the Forum for about 2 weeks.
His wife

I don't know if anyone else knew this

bybee

I noticed that Robert Pate had not posted anything in awhile, so I went to his profile and noticed that his wife Nancy posted this on November 13:
Robert Pate is in the hospital and needs your prayers. He asked that I tell his friends this information. Hopefully, he will be coming home in 3-4 days.
Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
He has been in the hospital 10 days and had emergency surgery. He probably won't be back on the Forum for about 2 weeks.
His wife

I am praying for healing right now!. Thank you for sharing this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
His wife

I didn't know, thanks. He will be in my prayers !

theophilus

Lord God of Heaven, Maker and Creator of all things, Holy Father, It is You Who reigns in Majesty and Splendor, It is You Who made us to delight in You and it is in You that we live and move and have our being.

I do not know Robert Pate but I know that You do and I know that there in an empty place in this diverse collection of brothers and sisters where this man is missed.

We lift him and give him to You, this day, and ask that You return him to us well and whole.

We thank you for Nancy and ask Your mighty and healing hand upon her as well.

We love You, Lord, and pray Your Will upon this couple. Please keep them strong in You and far from fear.

Thank You, for so many blessings and for so many friends and family.

Please let Robert know that we love him, we're praying for his health and comfort, and also thank You for walking with him through all of this.

Thank You for bearing with us in all of our imperfections as we become more and more like our great King, Jesus Christ.

It's in His name we pray. Amen and Amen.

exminister

Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
His wife

Prayers.

It is a good to hear he will be back.

rougueone

Father, We ask by the love and healing of of our Lord Jesus that Robert recovers entirely from the ailment that has striken his flesh. Father you stated :

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

May it be that the Father is glorified. And we ask in the name that is Holy and above all names, Jesus.