Praise Report

iamaberean

As I was laying in bed this morning I started thinking about some of the things God has done for me. Some in the past and others recently. I always pass the recent ones on to my wife, but today I want to praise God here on TOL.

I asked God to save me a little over 30 years ago and the morning after he did, I got a cup of coffee and lit up a cigarette, just as I had always started my days. I was a two pack a day smoker for many years. Anyway as I lit up that cigarette I said out loud to myself, "I don't need these things anymore". I put that cigarette out and the habit was gone without any craving. My wife joined me the same day with the same results.

Last year, setting in doctor's office for my annual physical, the nurse asked me if I had ever smoked? I told her I had been a heavy smoker for thirty year but not for the past twenty-nine. She said she was wondering because the oxygen in my blood was that of a twenty-five year old. I said to her that would be just about right since God gave me a new set of lungs, 29 years ago.

What a joy it is to serve my God, for he loves and cares for me!

Will you post your praise reports? It will bless God and those that read it. I intend to post others.

iamaberean

Large or small I always try to acknowledge God's help in my life.

A couple of months ago I bought a tablet on sale. I always look for a sale on a good item and this tablet was reduced by about thirty dollars. This item was advertised so I only mention it for your information.

Last week I decided to buy a case for my tablet, but could not find any specials on. I measured the size and decided to go to an office supply store. This was not the normal place I would go shopping, but as I went into the store I decided to just look around before going to the tablet section. After a few minutes I was making my way over to check out the cases and an end cap caught my attention with tag stating 'These items marked down'. Hanging on a hanger was a single tablet case, no others around, so I picked it up and it was the exact size I needed. A leather case for under ten dollars, a 70% discount.
God not only supplies the big things in our life, he also wants us to have the smaller things we desire also.

Praise God!

RBBI

Excellent post Iamaberean. My mother was a chain smoker for 35 years. She turned to Yeshua and one day He spoke to her a simple, "Stop smoking." She stopped, had no cravings, her lungs were instantly cleared of all the mess, smoker's hack gone. We have only to touch the hem of His garment to be healed. Peace

iamaberean

Excellent post Iamaberean. My mother was a chain smoker for 35 years. She turned to Yeshua and one day He spoke to her a simple, "Stop smoking." She stopped, had no cravings, her lungs were instantly cleared of all the mess, smoker's hack gone. We have only to touch the hem of His garment to be healed. Peace

God still lives today and we are his witnesses. We are blessed to know him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

A couple of months ago I bought a tablet on sale. I always look for a sale on a good item and this tablet was reduced by about thirty dollars. This item was advertised so I only mention it for your information.

Last week I decided to buy a case for my tablet, but could not find any specials on. I measured the size and decided to go to an office supply store. This was not the normal place I would go shopping, but as I went into the store I decided to just look around before going to the tablet section. After a few minutes I was making my way over to check out the cases and an end cap caught my attention with tag stating 'These items marked down'. Hanging on a hanger was a single tablet case, no others around, so I picked it up and it was the exact size I needed. A leather case for under ten dollars, a 70% discount.
God not only supplies the big things in our life, he also wants us to have the smaller things we desire also.

Praise God!

Well, I don't believe God guided you to the only tablet case in town, but I agree with praising God for that too. God has been answering my prayers for years, and especially in 2015. At the time I felt like things were terribly wrong and now looking back, I praise God for working in my life, He guided me through a trial and works in my life.

iamaberean

Well, I don't believe God guided you to the only tablet case in town, but I agree with praising God for that too. God has been answering my prayers for years, and especially in 2015. At the time I felt like things were terribly wrong and now looking back, I praise God for working in my life, He guided me through a trial and works in my life.

No matter how wrong things get, God is the solution. Thanks for sharing. He is worthy to be praised!

RBBI

Praise God!

Amen, yes He does. There is a 3rd level of prayer, the "silent" prayer......it's where He knows what you have need of, BEFORE YOU ASK.

Happens all the time if you are seeking to walk with Him with your whole heart. Just take the thought of something you need, and shortly thereafter, it will manifest. Faith is simply the manifestation of that which you believed HaShem for. If you believe He will supply all of your needs, He will. Peace

theophilus

Counting one's blessings is much better than lamenting one's losses.

:)

This is a pleasant thread.

Thanks all!

iamaberean

I know that we have only scraped the surface in praising God for being our Father, our Healer, our Savior, our Everything.

About two years ago, my blood pressure starting raising significantly and an increase in blood pressure pills wouldn't stop it. My doctor started a regiment of processes as to the reason. We knew that I had an enlarged prostate, but my psa level had stayed in the normal range. So, he set up for me to have a nuclear scan on my kidney, it showed it was irregular but no reasons. Then he sent me in for an ultrasound and that showed urine backing up into my kidney. He immediately scheduled surgery on my prostate. (He told me later that my psa level had gone up dramatically).
The doctor assigned to do the surgery had to be God given. He cut out a good portion of my prostate without damaging any of the muscles that control the bladder movement. The biopsy showed no cancer. I went home after five days in the hospital and within another two weeks I was back to regular routine.
I can not ever give my God enough praise for the things he does for me. It always takes me back to the first days of my salvation, when I didn't know any hymns to sing, so I would sing this while driving in my car while going to and from work.
To know, know, know Him is to love, love, love Him, and I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCnUsInBQws

Jamie Gigliotti

Thanks for this testimony of His love and power that is beyond that natural human experience. God undoubtedly uses theses there seeds of truth to grow His kingdom and open hearts to the truth found in Jesus. To Him be the glory now and forever!