Phil Robertson for President!!

zoo22

I have had the same thought, that marrying young (assuming you should marry @ all, not everyone should) is the best way to go. It seems people who marry young stay married, whereas those who go through 50 relationships b4 marrying, not so much...

But you're dead wrong. It's the compete opposite.

Divorce Rates Increase if You’re Under 25.

If you marry at 24 or younger, you're twice as likely to get divorced.

60 percent of marriages for couples between the ages of 20 and 25 end in divorce.

For couples were are even younger, the prognosis becomes bleaker still. In their article titled “Cohabitation, Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage in the United States,” cited by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), M.D. Bramlett and W.D. Mosher found that nationally, 59% of marriages to women who were younger than 18 at the time of marriage will end in divorce within 15 years. In other words, nearly two thirds of all marriages to teenaged women fail within two decades.

Source

Arthur Brain

no one here save one or two is terribly educted. You can dislike Clinton (and I do) or Cruz but you cannot call them uneducated..

90% of posters here, though?

different story. They call themselves educated if they have read all Jack Chick's tracts...

:shocked:

Slightly belated but I'd call someone more astute and educated if they'd read a single Chick tract and elected to avoid any further ones if at all possible...