People that watch TV and go to movies are jerks

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well,i realised that the t.v was having a impact on my life so i got rid,best move ive ever made.

:think: I have cut down from several televisions to only one 65 inch in the family room.

TV has had an impact on my life as well ... and my families. They love all the awesome recipes I picked up from the Food Network. They all hate to cook.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:think: I have cut down from several televisions to only one 65 inch in the family room.

TV has had an impact on my life as well ... and my families. They love all the awesome recipes I picked up from the Food Network. They all hate to cook.

I have several. Some CRT are to big for me to give away

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
my mom's church fasted for a week from tv. my mom told pastor she can't do that -

that sunday night, lightning struck right at the house, i was on TOL, i almost keeled over and 5 feet away my grandmother's picture fell over, and it knocked out phone, internet and tv/cable - u-verse -

it took 3 days to get it back. ha, mysterious ways !! - :patrol:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
That is right. You are wasting your life and your money, jerk.
I was a total jerk this weekend. TNT ran the Lord of the Rings marathon plus The Hobbit: An Unexpected journey. I loved enjoying a nice cold drink, the cool of the house and the time with my family. We talked a lot during the movies. Yep, total family of jerks.