Paul's Glorious Gospel

Epoisses

Just can't come to grips with the fact that all the religious people you revere are deceived. They have placed their trust in Calvinism over the clearest verses of scripture. Sheep believe and Goats do not. I'm sure you know that as well as any.

Nanja

Just can't come to grips with the fact that all the religious people you revere are deceived. They have placed their trust in Calvinism over the clearest verses of scripture. Sheep believe and Goats do not. I'm sure you know that as well as any.

Asinine statement. What religious people do I revere?
My Trust is in Christ Alone and His Word. Period!

Epoisses

You do deny the efficacy of the Blood of Christ since you teach sinners He shed His Blood for are lost !

You reject the writings of John over your narrow view of predestination. I have personally known Reformed Christians who won't pay child support and neglect many common duties of believers and unbelievers because they think they're predestined so they don't have to perform any works. This is the fruit of your perverted gospel. Normal Christian service and duties are rejected.

Nanja

You made an accusation against me.

Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
Just can't come to grips with the fact that all the religious people you revere are deceived.

Now answer the question! Be specific.

What religious people, according to you, do I revere?

Epoisses

You are unable to hear God's Words because you are not of God John 8:43, 47: Not Born of God!

You don't even believe that Christ is the savior of the world which is universally accepted by all non-Reformed Christians! Even Catholics and Orthodox Christians believe that Christ is the savior of the world.

Epoisses

Catholics and Orthodox are closer to truth than twisted love Reformed who worship the god of their own making. Even Paul understood that the work of Christ on the cross was separate and distinct from an election according to grace.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:10

This is why Lutherans are the true heirs of the reformation and Reformed still need reforming!

beloved57

That poster is an heretic also Nanja, he just more reformed in his thinking, but when it comes down to it, he believes in salvation by works, by what a person does !

Nanja

That poster is an heretic also Nanja, he just more reformed in his thinking, but when it comes down to it, he believes in salvation by works, by what a person does !

TY Brother. Yeah that's been my impression of him also. And he's another one like Pate, who believes that those Christ died for still wind up in hell.

Epoisses

No I believe that Christ is the savior of all men especially of those who believe. Reformed goats attack the cross and place themselves in opposition to the Almighty and will receive the due reward of their error.

Epoisses

TY Brother. Yeah that's been my impression of him also. And he's another one like Pate, who believes that those Christ died for still wind up in hell.

Paul believed that -

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Heb. 10:29

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul believed that -

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Heb. 10:29

Good scripture. It fits them perfectly. I doubt if they will respond, they never do when they are stumped with the truth.