Paris attacks

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why not Egypt, Iran, Kuwait?

Why aren't those bastard cousins of the Syrians taking any in?

Nightmare - all of them.

If they come to Hawaii and make trouble they'll be the luau pigs in a heartbeat

Their own kind don't want them, what does that tell you

gcthomas

- morally bankrupt dope addicts.

Not doped up, and they are not probably not addicts - don't you read the (non-Infowars) news?

ISIS fighters routinely use amphetamines to give them a feeling of invulnerability and fearlessness when they go in to battle. They are also currently used by western forces - the USAF calls them 'go pills' and issues them to pilots.

Eric h

I admire the comments from Antoine Leiris

On Friday night you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you won't have my hatred.

I don't know who you are and I don't want to know - you are dead souls. If this God for which you kill indiscriminately made us in his own image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in his heart.

So no, I don't give you the gift of hating you. You are asking for it but responding to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.

You want me to be afraid, to view my fellow countrymen with mistrust, to sacrifice my freedom for security.You have lost.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after many nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as when she left on Friday night, just as beautiful as when I fell hopelessly in love over 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devastated with grief, I admit this small victory, but it will be short-lived. I know she will accompany us every day and that we will find ourselves in this paradise of free souls to which you'll never have access.

We are two, my son and I, but we are stronger than all the armies of the world.

I don't have any more time to devote to you, I have to join Melvil who is waking up from his nap. He is barely 17-months-old. He will eat his meals as usual, and then we are going to play as usual, and for his whole life this little boy will threaten you by being happy and free. Because no, you will not have his hatred either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eedom-day-poignant-message.html#ixzz3rw6Dgpw4

I wonder what Antoine Leiris meant when he said he was giving up his right to anger and hate? Does that mean he does not want innocent people in Syria to suffer in the same way he is suffering?

I can understand that many of the other victim's families may not share his view, but he seems to be living by Christian principles.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You don't have to hate them to kill them. That's the difference between Christian and islam��

Greg Jennings

I admire the comments from Antoine Leiris

On Friday night you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you won't have my hatred.

I don't know who you are and I don't want to know - you are dead souls. If this God for which you kill indiscriminately made us in his own image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in his heart.

So no, I don't give you the gift of hating you. You are asking for it but responding to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.

You want me to be afraid, to view my fellow countrymen with mistrust, to sacrifice my freedom for security.You have lost.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after many nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as when she left on Friday night, just as beautiful as when I fell hopelessly in love over 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devastated with grief, I admit this small victory, but it will be short-lived. I know she will accompany us every day and that we will find ourselves in this paradise of free souls to which you'll never have access.

We are two, my son and I, but we are stronger than all the armies of the world.

I don't have any more time to devote to you, I have to join Melvil who is waking up from his nap. He is barely 17-months-old. He will eat his meals as usual, and then we are going to play as usual, and for his whole life this little boy will threaten you by being happy and free. Because no, you will not have his hatred either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eedom-day-poignant-message.html#ixzz3rw6Dgpw4

What a wonderful post. He's a better man than I

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If Obama declared that our enemy is 'radical islam', how do you think his approach would be different? What would you do?

I read this article the other day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/16/why-can-t-the-dems-say-radical-islam.html

It would mean that he, Obama, has identified and agrees who the enemy is by that declaration. The problem with the current approach is speaking in generalities about the enemy that intends to kill you because you are afraid of offending this group, or that is not leadership, nor does it foster an environment to come to a solution, furthermore the job of the POTUS is to protect it's citizens, and his failure to identify our enemy puts everyone at risk. Do I think Obama would change his strategy even if he did have the fortitude to admit who our enemy is? No, because he is a demagogue not a leader...a demagogue bordering on delusional. I did enjoy the article though, it was very well written and really hit the nail on the head, thanks for that. :thumb:

Eric h

It would mean that he, Obama, has identified and agrees who the enemy is by that declaration. The problem with the current approach is speaking in generalities about the enemy that intends to kill you because you are afraid of offending this group, or that is not leadership, nor does it foster an environment to come to a solution,

I worry equally about David Cameron, he wants air strikes with or without approval from the United Nations.

When you ask about a solution, I wonder how Nelson Mandela would approach the problem, if he was president of the USA, France or Britain? Would he be in favour of air strikes, or would he steer the world towards peace and reconciliation in some way?

It seemed at the death of Mandela, the world leaders paid tribute to a great man, they have the choice to emulate his qualities.

Eric h

You don't have to hate them to kill them. That's the difference between Christian and islam��

Imagine living in a country, just doing an ordinary job, and having your family and friends around you. Your country is then bombed and invaded, you see the death and destruction around you, at some point you become fearful for yourself and family. You then feel forced to become a refugee with your family.

This seems to be the plight of around two million Iraqi people, many of them fled to Syria.

America and Britain must take some responsibility for these refugees, if we had not invaded Iraq, the problem would be nothing to do with us.

The anger and hate anyone would have under these circumstances, has nothing to do with religion, it is about the injustice of loosing everything you had.

We seemed to have messed up in Iraq with air strikes, so it cannot be the solution in Syria either.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Imagine living in a country, just doing an ordinary job, and having your family and friends around you. Your country is then bombed and invaded, you see the death and destruction around you, at some point you become fearful for yourself and family. You then feel forced to become a refugee with your family.

This seems to be the plight of around two million Iraqi people, many of them fled to Syria.

America and Britain must take some responsibility for these refugees, if we had not invaded Iraq, the problem would be nothing to do with us.

The anger and hate anyone would have under these circumstances, has nothing to do with religion, it is about the injustice of loosing everything you had.

We seemed to have messed up in Iraq with air strikes, so it cannot be the solution in Syria either.

Obama's fault.

An 18 year old American boy was gunned down in Israel today by a terrorist. You hear about it?

Obama has said nothing.

musterion

I worry equally about David Cameron, he wants air strikes with or without approval from the United Nations.

When you ask about a solution, I wonder how Nelson Mandela would approach the problem, if he was president of the USA, France or Britain? Would he be in favour of air strikes, or would he steer the world towards peace and reconciliation in some way?

It seemed at the death of Mandela, the world leaders paid tribute to a great man, they have the choice to emulate his qualities.

Maybe the world leaders should have their wives put tires full of gas around the necks of terrorists?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...d-football-club-stompie-seipei-nelson-mandela

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but I doubt that devout Muslim extremists would violate their own radical beliefs by getting high

Greg,
I got high with radical Muslims in the 80's in Orange County and in Hollywood.

The Muslim religion has no power to help man's sinful state.

Here's an agnostic piece of reasoning; If a man thinks that watching tv and listening to secular music is ungodly should he live on a mountain top to avoid contact with everyone else who watches tv and listens to rock n roll?

If he became a hermit is this a sign of strong will power and spiritual strength?

No it is a sign of weakness!

The spiritually strong individual can live within society without being seduced to follow what they believe is sin.

Now covering women head to toe in order to not entice a Muslim to lust, strength or weakness?

I'm telling you that any religion that bases itself upon human effort to reach spirituality will produce immaturity and carnality.

That is why the 9/11 killers spent their time in strip bars drinking and fornicating. Because their belief system was useless for them to avoid what they call evil. And furthermore greg, for the hyper religious Muslim willing to die for Islam, when he sees himself doing the very same things that the Americans do - fornication, drugs, and alcohol, he becomes all the more violent against the infidel and murders non Muslims as a means of out weighing his personal failures.

That is why you see the Isis idiots laughing and holding up weapons after raping innocent people.

Jesus never commanded murder for forced conversion
Mohamed did do that

brewmama

I guess he might continue his policy of calling for murder of whites and terrorist activities like necklacing.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...ithout-rose-colored-glasses-andrew-c-mccarthy

Greg Jennings

Greg,
Since I made that post I heard of the high times that the Paris extremists engaged in. Clearly extremist Muslims don't follow the Quran very well.

Mohamed did do that

True, Jesus didn't. Even as an agnostic, I find that Jesus's example is perhaps the greatest that exists for one to follow. His compassion is beyond admirable.

But like Mohammed, God did command for the slaughter of nonbelievers. That can't simply be swept under the rug

brewmama

Since I made that post I heard of the high times that the Paris extremists engaged in. Clearly extremist Muslims don't follow the Quran very well.

Oh well, neither do moderate Muslims.

True, Jesus didn't. Even as an agnostic, I find that Jesus's example is perhaps the greatest that exists for one to follow. His compassion is beyond admirable.

But like Mohammed, God did command for the slaughter of nonbelievers. That can't simply be swept under the rug

God can do whatever He wants. Mohammed is NOT God.

Greg Jennings

God can do whatever He wants. Mohammed is NOT God.

Mohammed claimed to speak to God and receive instruction from him. How do you know he didn't? According to him, God commanded him to slaughter just as he'd commanded the Davidic line to. How can you know he's lying and that the Israelite leaders weren't?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greg,

The Muslim religion has no power to help man's sinful state.

Here's an agnostic piece of reasoning; If a man thinks that watching tv and listening to secular music is ungodly should he live on a mountain top to avoid contact with everyone else who watches tv and listens to rock n roll?

If he became a hermit is this a sign of strong will power and spiritual strength?

No it is a sign of weakness!

The spiritually strong individual can live within society without being seduced to follow what they believe is sin.

Now covering women head to toe in order to not entice a Muslim to lust, strength or weakness?

I'm telling you that any religion that bases itself upon human effort to reach spirituality will produce immaturity and carnality.

That is why the 9/11 killers spent their time in strip bars drinking and fornicating. Because their belief system was useless for them to avoid what they call evil. And furthermore greg, for the hyper religious Muslim willing to die for Islam, when he sees himself doing the very same things that the Americans do - fornication, drugs, and alcohol, he becomes all the more violent against the infidel and murders non Muslims as a means of out weighing his personal failures.

That is why you see the Isis idiots laughing and holding up weapons after raping innocent people.

Mohamed did do that
Well said.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

God has commanded that ALL men must die that is NT as well as OT, that is for HIM to decide not for man.

....Jesus acknowledges your flattery I'm sure, if you think He is so admiral why don't you follow Him?