PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way, People Called Meshak, we know what you all are doing.

You think you're "obeying Jesus" when you return blessing for what you falsely call cursing. And you think that pleases Him.

You're deceiving yourselves.

You reject Christ's apostle, you reject Him.

You are giving Meshak good reasons to be suspicious of Paul, when you claim to follow his teachings but actually only two verses of what he taught.

Is your real name Mark Wells?

LA

KingdomRose

One's conduct counts for nothing when it's done through self-effort. JW's and other cults are like the Jews were....great zeal but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

What is ANY effort on our own parts but self-effort? The important thing is---why are we doing the things we do? Are we trying to earn our own way to eternal life without Jesus? We can vehemently say NO. We accept what Jesus did for us and THEN follow his example, just as the Scriptures tell us to do. I guess you missed all of that.

Jesus said to his disciples (those already following him): "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens." (Matt.5:16)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that, in the thing in which they are speaking against you as evildoers, they may as a result of your fine works of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God in the day for his inspection." (I Peter 2:12)

"In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving you a model for you to follow his steps closely." (I Peter 2:21)

"But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?" (James 2:20)

KingdomRose

Two phases after Christ returns, Psalm 72 describes the first which is before the last judgment of Rev.ch 20.

There is no need for temporal things after the last judgment because the temporal are for mortal living not the eternal.

LA

How do you get around to that conclusion? You haven't remarked on ANY of the scriptures I have cited, showing a future paradise on Earth under Jesus' reign.

KingdomRose

He has already blessed me with all spiritual blessings in Christ.

May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire.

It's going to be a rough day for you when you find out that all of the stuff your religious leaders have taught you is a giant hill of beans.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you get around to that conclusion? You haven't remarked on ANY of the scriptures I have cited, showing a future paradise on Earth under Jesus' reign.

Ok,

The future paradise on earth consists of the present earth with mortals and overseen by the resurrected saints (on earth)

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

This was prophesied in--

Eze 47:6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
Eze 47:7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
Eze 47:8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
Eze 47:9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
Eze 47:10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
Eze 47:11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

This river of course is the Spirit.

So it should be obvious that this is not after the last judgment, but is a period of time which most call the millennium. Psalm ch 72

The Heaven itself is not given much details of in scripture except it is better than any can imagine or even think.

LA

KingdomRose

This is how I understand it. When we die we get a heavenly body not an earthly body. If we are God's people then our home is with Him in heaven.

2 Cor. 5:1 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling,
5:6 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Phil. 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose. 23 But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; 24 yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake.

The OT uses physical things the people can understand to explain the greatness of the spiritual things found in Christ. For example,

Jn. 3:9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

The Bible uses physical talk to explain how things will be in the future for God's people ON EARTH. The N.T. speaks a lot about spiritual things because that is where Jesus is and will always be (I Timothy 6:16), and because his main assignment at that point when he was on Earth was to start the group that would make up his co-rulers when it was time to rule over the earth. All of those people were anointed by God's Spirit and chosen to rule in heaven. That's why there is so much talk about receiving spirit bodies after death & resurrection.

There are TWO destinies: Physical life on earth forever, or spirit life in heaven forever. Physical life is what the billions of people who have ever lived will inherit; spirit life is what a relatively small group of Jesus' co-rulers will inherit. What will they do? Help Jesus guide people on Earth in the work of cleaning up the planet and making it into a paradise the way Adam was supposed to do, and also in welcoming back the dead and making arrangements for their homes, as well as directing building work for our own homes.

Jesus and Paul and others spoke mainly, at that time, about the small group of disciples going from the earth to be kings & priests (Rev.20:4,6). They would take part in the FIRST resurrection. The second resurrection involves the billions resurrected to the earth.

I look forward to living on a paradise Earth forever. How beautiful that will be.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, it is a specific address and only for the intent of a (one) specific proof. You cannot just say "Go to Latter Day Saints .LDS for all truth." Such is link dropping and advertising for that site wholesale. See the difference?

whatever you say, Lon.

After all you are subscribing to MAD too.

glorydaz

No, Glorydaz, Meshak was not spawned from JWs. She has merely listened with a fair ear to what JWs had to say.

Oh, that "fair ear" that claims John 1:1KJV says "The Word was with God, and the Word was A God"? I can't remember if you even capitalize God in that instance, but the word "A" is straight from the enemy's playbook.

It's exactly what satan did in the Garden of Eden. He added words to deceive.

That isn't a "fair ear", it's a "blind eye".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh, that "fair ear" that claims John 1:1KJV says "The Word was with God, and the Word was A God"? I can't remember if you even capitalize God in that instance, but the word "A" is straight from the enemy's playbook.

It's exactly what satan did in the Garden of Eden. He added words to deceive.

That isn't a "fair ear", it's a "blind eye".
May God bless you.

glorydaz

What is ANY effort on our own parts but self-effort?

It's what the Spirit accomplishes for and through us. If I were to set my mind to do a good deed, and then went about carrying it out, that is SELF effort. When the Spirit does His work, it isn't something conceived in our brain or our own mind. It's conveyed Spirit to spirt. We are given a heart (a desire) that is HIS for us. Big difference.

marhig

All I did was quote Him when He said who would go and why.

The only possible reason you would have a problem with that is unbelief.
This is what you actually said,

Quote: "May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire."

So you are clearly making a judgement against another here saying that when their body gives out they will be cast into a lake of fire!

Who made you judge and jury?

daqq

whatever you say, Lon.

After all you are subscribing to MAD too.

That mindset seems to be infiltrating everything these days like a false "unity spirit", (perhaps because Christianity has become so fractured and divided such teachings now seem more appealing to the blind; in other words it is a judgment from Above). And such are easily recognizable because as soon as they are willing to encourage, support, agree, and confess, that "Jesus is YHWH", the wrath of Elohim abides upon them: and therefore they quickly become slanderers and accusers of the brethren. And they only do such things to others because they are jilted and angry inside, and cannot prove what they believe from the scripture, and the wrath of Elohim abides upon them for not believing the Testimony of Messiah concerning himself and the Father in the Gospel accounts. Those who say that "Jesus is YHWH" by default are saying that "Jesus is the Father" because everyone knows that the Father is YHWH throughout the Tanak O/T scriptures. They therefore make the Father into a man because they most all believe that, "Jesus was/is 100% Man and 100% God", and therefore, by their false atonement theories, even worse; they make the Father into a theoretical human sacrifice for their sins. If a people according to their own privately held doctrine will theoretically kill and eat the flesh of their father, and theoretically drink his blood, what will they theoretically do to you? :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That mindset seems to be infiltrating everything these days like a false "unity spirit", (perhaps because Christianity has become so fractured and divided such teachings now seem more appealing to the blind; in other words it is a judgment from Above).

they use their trinity doctrine to do it. That's why I say to be careful of following popular doctrine.
all Jesus true followers are united by Jesus, so they have nothing to worry about worldly unity.

Narrow is the gate to life and only a few find it, says Jesus.

musterion

This is what you actually said,

Quote: "May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire."

So you are clearly making a judgement against another here saying that when their body gives out they will be cast into a lake of fire!

Who made you judge and jury?

They have repeatedly rejected the saving Gospel of grace, the only message that can save them, and also called His apostle to the Gentiles "antichrist."

Therefore they, like you, will be cast into the Lake of Fire, lest they repent.

I'm just reporting what He has already said He will do.

So what's really happening here is, you are judging me for simply believing in quoting God.