OSAS loses its salvation

dialm

BANNED
Banned
My thought process on that is if that's the case, why threaten(warn) those churches in Revelations to endure to attain the crown? Or how can someone fall away if they were never part of it in the first place?

The letters OSAS stands for

Once
Saved
Always
Saved

Warnings such as those you have brought up is just so much useless information. They only pay lip service to the bible. Basically those warnings are not directed at OSAS because you can't lose something you never had.

turbosixx

Do you know how and when it is going to happen?

I don't believe it happens suddenly. Grace continues to cover us for a while because God want's us to repent and come back to him. I would say we should have a pretty good idea. As Nonon pointed out, the churches in Revelation show us how Christ sees us.

3:3 So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. 4 But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life,

If you really believe OSAS put that spirit to the test. What do you have to lose? It might change your thinking. Start living like the world and not like a Christian and see if you know you’re still saved.
I have a feeling you would see warnings written to Christians like this in a whole new light.

1 Cor. 6:8 On the contrary, you yourselves wrong and defraud. You do this even to your brethren.
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

genuineoriginal

The letters OSAS stands for

Once
Saved
Always
Saved

Warnings such as those you have brought up is just so much useless information. They only pay lip service to the bible. Basically those warnings are not directed at OSAS because you can't lose something you never had.

It is true that you cannot lose something you haven't received yet.

The problem with people that believe in OSAS is that they believe they have already received the fulfillment of the promise.

Ephesians 1:11-14
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.​

We have the promise that we will receive an inheritance in the redemption.

Until that time, we have been given the Holy Spirit who is the earnest (something that gives pledge, promise, or indication of what is to follow) that shows God plans to fulfill His promise and give us that inheritance.

We shall be truly saved in the resurrection of the righteous.
Once we have been saved in the resurrection of the righteous, we will always be saved.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OSAS can't lose "Its" salvation, as you stated.

Why don't you admit that OSAS people, whether online, on the street, or in a church are just a bunch of Trolls. They don't believe in any one actually being once saved always save because they are always testing the salvation of others.

Just like you grosnick, you never defend your faith. There might just be a good reason for that.

When heir defends OSAS she uses a bunch of qualifying verses. That is ignorant or the act of trolling.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why don't you admit that OSAS people, whether online, on the street, or in a church are just a bunch of Trolls. They don't believe in any one actually being once saved always save because they are always testing the salvation of others.

Just like you grosnick, you never defend your faith. There might just be a good reason for that.

When heir defends OSAS she uses a bunch of qualifying verses. That is ignorant or the act of trolling.

At this moment in your life you have not come to a saving knowledge
of the Grace Gospel. You do not have a grasp of what it means to be
a member of the Body of Christ. That's proof enough that you're not
saved as of yet. There's still hope though?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I defend my faith all the time. You're either saying it out of ignorance
or you're lying? Which is it? The truth doesn't need to be defended, it
just is.

You said that Heir uses Scripture to back up her faith and therefore,
she is a troll? That, in and of itself is a moronic conclusion, at best.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Hey Dialm, let's hear your testimony of faith? How do you know
you're saved and on your way to eternal life?

How come you test giving Administrators think you are the only ones? And how come you always revert to test giving?

You guys are going to lose your jobs. We are going to do away with the middle man. Cut out the fat.

Do your best impression of a true believer in OSAS and explain the doctrine without any qualifiers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How come you test giving Administrators think you are the only ones? And how come you always revert to test giving?

You guys are going to lose your jobs. We are going to do away with the middle man. Cut out the fat.

Do your best impression of a true believer in OSAS and explain the doctrine without any qualifiers.

:rotfl:

genuineoriginal

why aren't they happy
if
they are saved?
Almost every Dispensationalist I have met in real life are happy through the joy of their salvation.

You just assume that they are not happy because they are reacting in frustration whenever their pet doctrines are mocked and ridiculed on TOL.

The same thing happens to Catholics when non-Catholic Christians mock and ridicule the pet doctrines of creating statues of so-called saints to worship, worshiping Mary, and thinking the Pope is always infallible whenever he is not being fallible.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Dialm4moron

What a great way to defend your, (now don't laugh anyone) faith in OSAS.

B57 is wrong about you after all. You do believe the scriptures. That's why you can't defend OSAS. The only truth OSAS contains is what Calvinists put into it. Well they need to rethink giving these bible bums help. Calvinism is not a crutch. Let these bums crawl back into the belly of the Beast.