Online Prayer Requests

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Everyone could use a little prayer.
This thread is for anyone who could use some.
You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
If you see a request in here please pray :)

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please, pray that :jessilu: is happy at her new job and that it leads to training that will bring her further in life.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I've been gone but I'm back!

I hope everyone is doing well. My prayers are with all of you.
:angel:

If anyone needs prayer post it here :)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please, pray that :jessilu: is happy at her new job and that it leads to training that will bring her further in life.

By the way, :jessilu:'s been with her new job for two weeks and loves it. She especially likes the paycheck, right now (After getting less than $100 a week for six months, she's now getting around $300 a week.). And, they're already teaching her to drive a fork lift.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
My dad's leg is swollen and his doctor said he may have a blood clot. Pray that the hospital staff does their best to find what the problem is and that my dad does all he can to fix it.

My grandmother (dad's side) is also going to be having back surgery so pray that it goes well.

kurtsteele

The Ultimate System for Prayer

The Ultimate System for Prayer

I have built a simple, free website to assist people in prayer. Prayer is the ley to unlocking the power of God!!!

Kurt Steele
www.kurtsteele.net

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtsteele

The Cry for Prayer and Fasting

The Cry for Prayer and Fasting

Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Surely it is near, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations. A fire consumes before them And behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like war horses, so they run. With a noise as of chariots They leap on the tops of the mountains, Like the crackling of a flame of fire consuming the stubble, Like a mighty people arranged for battle. Before them the people are in anguish; All faces turn pale. They run like mighty men, They climb the wall like soldiers; And they each march in line, Nor do they deviate from their paths. They do not crowd each other, They march everyone in his path; When they burst through the defenses, They do not break ranks. They rush on the city, They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter through the windows like a thief. Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness. The LORD utters His voice before His army; Surely His camp is very great, For strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome, And who can endure it? "Yet even now," declares the LORD, "Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments." Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil. Who knows whether He will not turn and relent And leave a blessing behind Him, Even a grain offering and a drink offering For the LORD your God? Blow a trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly,
(Joe 2:1-15)

Kurt Steele

eveningsky339

My great aunt is dying of a brain tumor. The only thing they can give her is radiation because the tumor has tripled in size in just a few short months, and the radiation may kill her. She has gone blind and is starting to speak with people who died a long time ago.

My prayer is that God takes her home quickly.

Jahdal

Geez eveningsky339, I'm sorry to hear that! Makes my prayer request seem minor. I'll be praying for your family too. Were you close?

Sharri

Everyone could use a little prayer.
This thread is for anyone who could use some.
You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
If you see a request in here please pray :)

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

Please pray for me as I begin prsion ministry. After training, I will be going into the prisons and ministering to those behind the walls. I would lie if I said I wasn't scared as heck, I am looking forward to hearing the voices reach out to learn and know God's word. Please keep me in prayer for strength and God's guidance.

Thank You and Praise God!

Jahdal

I'd like to ask for prayer.

I went to a job interview at a great place. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing, but it's a toss-up between working on the floor, or in sales.

I wouldn't mind the sales job, but am nervous about the expectations. I can work on the floor because I've done that type of job for a long time. I only graduated from college in 2005 and have yet to get a job where I really use my degree (just a simple BA but I studied business, computers, networking, blah, blah, blah). They sounded interested because I have experience in sales, but was more interested that I had a degree. It'd be nice to use it instead of letting my time and money go to waste on the floor.

So, I'd appreciate prayer that I get the job (and it's close too! I can ride my bike!). I, of course, want His will to be done. I also know the importance of fellowship of the saints. I'd appreciate any prayer. Mainly for His will to be done.

P8ntrDan

I would really appreciate prayer for my church. We recently had an 'exchange' in our leadership, and our new pastor is trying to steer our church away from being a meeting place for believers and turn it into an evangelism tool by trading the meat for milk. :(

Please pray that God would speak to his heart and show him that his decisions are literally tearing a bleeding hole in our family.