Now I don't know who killed who.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hyperbole can be very witty and entertaining if one is 'well advanced' in the many facets involved. Although, it's not for everyone. You must have an innate Wit in order to 'pull off' a successful conclusion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:darwinsm:

:mock: Stupid.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Today is Sheni (Second) Ziv 22. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. Omer 37.

Okay. Fair enough. Just don't speak against God His Commandments and His Word.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever visited another planet, in or out of our solar system? If so, are you still there or somewhere between there and here?

Great question. I have not been to mars.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
King Louie Pedonya of New Guinea.

I am sorry but I do not relate to that. I am talking about the Office of the President of the United States of America, not a foreign king.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ya I think you are missing the context about my post and why I said it...it has nothing at all to with other people replying to his posts ...it is about the absolutely disturbing things that he is saying that could actually be incriminating

No, I didn't miss your context, I understood and agreed with it.

If you're not one of those toying with him and taunting him like schoolyard bullies, then the rest of what I said doesn't apply to you.

But if you stood by and watched without saying anything about the bullying, would that make you any better than them?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I didn't miss your context, I understood and agreed with it.

If you're not one of those toying with him and taunting him like schoolyard bullies, then the rest of what I said doesn't apply to you.

But if you stood by and watched without saying anything about the bullying, would that make you any better than them?
Today is Monday, May 7th, 2018.
i don't know what you mean.