No one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments go to heaven

Gurucam

The above is not the only option. There are those who follow Jesus and become Christians. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they literally follow Jesus. They do not go to hell for an indefinite stay. When Christians die they rise in three day (like Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

The following say that those who become Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

The above say that 'the heir', 'as long as he is a child' differs in no way from the servant though the servant is Lord of all.

Clearly the servant who is Lord of all is Jesus.

The question is who is 'the heir', 'according to the promise'? And who is 'a child'? The following provide the answers:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above say that one who is not longer under the ten commandment and has become a Christian is a child of God. Such a one is no longer either Jew or Greek.

The above tell us that that those who have abandon the ten commandments and become Christians/Children of God are 'heirs', according to the promise.

Therefore the above say that those who cease being under the ten commandments and become Christians are children of God and they are 'heirs' (according to the promise), as long as they remain Christians/children of God. And such a one (as long as he remain a Christian/child of God), differs in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all.

So here we have a declaration that Christians differs in no way form Jesus Christ, with only one exception, i.e. Jesus is Lord of all. Therefore Christian can and will rise in three day after death to be like angels in heaven, like Jesus did.

However there is another point. The above say that Christian/children of God are heirs according to 'the promise'. The question is what is this promise? This promise is an O.T. one that was made by God. This promise is that children of the flesh (i.e. those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and are made dead to their spirit and therefore only in the flesh) are doomed. They will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm or eventually on earth, together with children of God. Children of God are only Christians:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.:
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above confirms that the chosen few authentic Christians who are children of God. and they are 'heir' (to inherit God's kingdom of heaven both, in the spirit realm and eventually on earth) without child of the flesh who are those who choose to remain under the ten commandments. And these people differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all).

The above say that these authentic Christians (who are just a chosen few) inherits God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm when they die. That is, when they die they rise in three day to be like angels in heaven. They are not like those who follow Satan/Peter, who bury each other inside the, the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay.

Additionally, it is clearly stated that there is not 'cap' or limit on the works that those who follow Jesus can and will do. Jesus say that those who follow him can and will surpass him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The above tell us that the chosen few authentic Christians/children of God can and will do greater works than those which Jesus did. Therefore the chosen few authentic Christians/children of God will easily rise to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, even in less than three day, when they die.

genuineoriginal

Everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin, fall short of the glory of God and has to go to hell.
The Apostle Paul esteems, uses, invokes, and promotes the Ten Commandments.

Romans 13:9
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.​

According to your beliefs, the Apostle Paul has to go to hell because he doesn't agree with the way you twisted his words.

genuineoriginal

I have provided literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. to support every point that I made.
That may be the source of your problem.
You should switch to one of the other Holy translations of the New Testament, because the KJV seems to be too difficult for you to understand.

Gurucam

The Apostle Paul esteems, uses, invokes, and promotes the Ten Commandments.

Romans 13:9
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.​

According to your beliefs, the Apostle Paul has to go to hell because he doesn't agree with the way you twisted his words.

I hold no beliefs which I post here. I simply quote the brazen literal verses in the Holy KJV N.T. totally with out interpretation.

You are not being truthful. You are being a false prophet who is seeking to deceive unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

The revelation which you quoted is Paul promoting the ten commandments, only onto those who wanted to remain under the ten commandments, instead of follow Jesus and Jesus' new covenant. This is Paul clearly stated position with respect to the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

It was well know that what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only to those who chose to be under the ten commandments. This is Paul clearly stated position on the ten commandments. Therefore if and when Paul reaffirm the ten commandments to any one, it is solely because, those foolish people choose to be under the ten commandments and not follow Jesus. And Paul has no authority or intent to interfere with people free will.

Jesus had two agendas, as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The above is a choice. Each person is given a choice, based on their own free will, to chose to either 'follow Jesus' or be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above is a serious statement, It was not added simply for window dressing.

In the following, Paul clearly say that, what things do ever the ten commandments say are not said to those who follow Jesus and become Christians:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

In no uncertain terms, the above revelations from Paul say that one becomes 'dead to the law when one is in the body of Christ'. The above indicated very clearly that the law which one becomes dead to when one is in the body of Christ is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the other ten commandments.

In the above Paul says that those who are in the body of Christ are not under the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension not under the ten commandments). Therefore Paul will not be reaffirming the ten commandment to Christians. Paul will be reaffirming the ten commandments only to those who want to remain under the ten commandments and not become Christians.

In the above Paul says that there are people who are not under the ten commandments. These people are the Christians. They are those in the body of Christ. When Paul reaffirmed the ten commandments to people it is done to people who do not wish to follow Jesus and become Christians. It is reaffirmed to those foolish people, who choose to remain under the ten commandments (which makes and keeps, one the dead who bury their dead).

It is clearly confirmed that the Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. However Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those who wish to follow Him. Jesus did away with the ten commandments for some people. He did away with the ten commandments for those who are in the body of Christ. These are the chosen few people who actually became Christians.

Not God and no one else can or will save you in spite of your choice and your actions. One's free will is always left intact.

Jesus simply confirmed that the ten commandment is a cure which makes and keeps one the dead and causes one to end in hell. Jesus also offer His Spirit as one's guide to heaven. Jesus left a choice for humans. This is to either remain under the ten commandments and inherit hell or come onto His Spirit, (as their guide) and inherit heaven.

Of course back then the great majority denied Jesus and did not accept or regard his findings and offerings. They were all spiritually dead and foolish people. They continued to esteem the ten commandant which inevitably killeth humans, spiritually, and deliver them to hell. Jesus could not reach the masses. So in disgust, Jesus told a disciple, 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Clearly therefore, Paul has plainly said that, 'what things so ever the ten commandments says they say only to those who are under the ten commandments'. And when you deny this you are guilty before God. This means delivery to hell. This has nothing to do with me or Paul or Jesus.

The above is simply something which Jesus observed. This is not some thing which Jesus made happen. The ten commandments which were supposed to onto life were found to be unto death. This could possibly be Moses fault. This has to do totally with one who denies that "what things so ever the ten commandments says it say to those who are under the ten commandments". If one says other wise they are guilty before God because some people were liberated from the ten commandments.

False prophets openly claim and promote that 'what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say to everyone'. This is in total defiance of Paul's words in the Holy KJV N.T. These false prophets are guilty before God. They are so absolutely foolish that they do not realize their serious sin and serious guilt before God.

The above also say that one is delivered from the law so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. And again the above say that the law that one is delivered from so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension all the other ten commandments)

To be 'dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension all the other ten commandments) when one is in the body of Christ' and 'delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension all the other ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of spirit say that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit and to be Christian.

To be Christian requires one to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's own spirit, in harmony with the Holy Spirit. To do this one must be led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Of course you are do not regard these revelations. You are here only for fun, drama, debate and other similar things. You are here to distort and corrupt scriptures so as to have them support your agenda and your ideas.

All your life you and your ancestors were deceived by strange ideas which are in opposition to scriptural truths. Like billions of others who do not know truth and cannot be the chosen few, you seem to have been born and bread on Anti-KJV N.T. ideas that came from false prophets.

It is quite common for the likes you to continue to deny and undermined clear and plain revelations that dismisses your ideas which are anti-Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus knew that the Jews and Satan/Peter, who by all evidence in the KJV N.T., remained a Jew, will want to deceive Christians and deny them the liberty (to transgress the ten commandments) which they have becasue they are Christians and return them to bondage under the ten commandments. Because of this Jesus stated:

Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

And Jesus warned:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The above mentioned, "Christ hath made us free'" This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments). There is no other law of sin and death than the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

In the above 'bondage' and the 'yolk of bondage' refers to (bondage under) the ten commandments. This is the law from which one is freed, by Christ.

'To be circumcised' is to be under the ten commandments. 'to be a debtor to do the whole law' is to be a debtor to uphold all the ten commandments, perfectly. 'To be justified by the law' is to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

It is stated elsewhere in the Holy KJV N.T. if one uphold all the laws (i.e. all the ten commandments) but falters in the slightest way in only one of them, he is guilty of all and he fall short of the glory of God:

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Both these revelations say that one who chooses to be under the ten commandment is a debtor to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly or one is guilty of sin under all. The question is, who among you guys, who choose to be under the ten commandments, can and have upheld the ten commandments perfectly?

Also, the above says that Christ has had no effect on one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments and such a one has fallen from grace.

The above mentions 'justification' (i.e. 'justified by the law'). The following defined what justification relates too:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

If one is justified by the ten commandments one cannot be and does not believe in Jesus and one is not justified by Jesus. Because one who believes in Jesus is justified to transgress the law of Moses which are the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

And one who follow this law of being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is a Christian and free from any obligation to uphold the ten commandments which are the laws of sin and death.

This is the same message in the above which says that one becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ and the law is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one becomes 'dead to the ten commandment when one become a Christian. This is the same message as 'For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.'

The above are two different places conveying the same message. And there are many more verses which convey the above message.

One has to be totally foolish to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and also believe that one is a Christian.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Christ has benefited one nothing, if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments and one has also fallen from grace.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians all esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments while believing that they are among the chosen few Christians. They are clearly deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren.

It cannot be made any clearer in the Holy KJV N.T., Christians are not under the ten commandments. If one in the least manner esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, one has benefited nothing from Christ and one is not under Grace of God.

To claim and promote that Christians are under the ten commandments is a very grave and unforgivable sin. This is blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are all lost souls. However, according to prophesy, it is time for a few Catholics or traditional Christians to awaken to truth (authentic Christianity) and so be the last to come to actual real Christianity. They will be the last who are chosen first;

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Any way, at all events, Christianity, salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven is about only a few, the chosen few.

This cannot include a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. These billions of people must be the many who are deceived by many false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Christians (i.e. those in the body of Christ) have God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments. Who but false prophets and false spying brethren will return aspiring Christians to bondage under the ten commandments?

It is time to awaken and smell the aroma of truth. And stop defending the agenda of Satan/the devil and the antichrist.

Do not let foolish, uninformed and false rhetoric deny you entry to heaven and instead earn you a one way ticket to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

And what of the law of the Spirit? Is it against the written law? Are we to abide by it?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

For Christians, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is everything. The law of sin and death is nothing.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is: to be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is to be healed by Jesus.

The first preliminary step in the above is to become 'born again' or 'converted'. This is the act of awakening to or becoming aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is also described as the saving of one's spirit. This is also described as being 'born a second time', this time being 'born of spirit'. This is not salvation and deliverance. This does not make one a a child of God or a Christian. This does not put one under grace of God. This simply give one the actualization to be healed by Jesus and so become saved, delivered, a child of God and a Christian.

To be saved, delivered, become a child of God and a Christian one must (after being converted) be healed by Jesus. Healing by Jesus happens though the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth (and not the Holy Spirit). The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is why one who dead to his spirit/heart (the dead) must first awaken to/become aware of one's own heart or spirit.

One is required to search one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, Who is within one's own heart/spirit. Therefore awareness of one's own heart/spirit is an absolute prerequisite.

A person's heart/spirit is made and stays, 'waxed-gross', (i.e. covered over), when he/she discern wisdom in the ten commandments.

Everyone who, in the least way, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments has a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'. This can be used as a very reliable guide. They are dead to their own hearts/spirits. They are called 'the dead'.

Those whose spirits must be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus are sent to the church of Satan/Peter and his popes. Their spirit/hearts are all 'waxed gross'/covered over and they are all kept that way and buried inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, in that way . . . to wait on the still to come day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved. They are not yet even, 'born again'.

'The dead' (i.e. one who is under the ten commandments) cannot search his/er heart/spirit. Such a one can have no communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and therefore such a one cannot be healed by Jesus and cannot be saved, cannot be delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, and cannot become a child of God and a Christian. Such a one cannot be under graxce of God and is not under grace of God.

Such a one is under Satan/the devil. That is, such a one (the dead) is under the ten commandments and the ten commandments was identified to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. To become awakened to one's own spirit/heart, one must abandon the ten commandments. This is to abandon the devil (in ideas form). Then one must also abandon Satan/the devil/Peter and his human representatives and operatives on earth. Then one can become 'born again (i.e. awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit.

Only after being 'born again'/converted can one be healed by Jesus. The people in the church of Satan/Peter and his popes have not had, even this first passage of having their spirits saved.

After one is 'converted', then one can seek to be healed by Jesus. This is done by achieving live direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is achieved by searching one's (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit. From this search one will discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is unique for each person. This is totally personalized information and guidance.

After discerning precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, within one's own heart/spirit one must be led into one's works by precisely these, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Then one becomes saved, under grace of God, delivered into God's kingdom of heaven. This makes one a child of God and a Christian. And such a one is glorified by God for achieving and living in this manner.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Wow

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I so wish that you mean that in a positive way.

Jesus told Matthew:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It could be worrisome if many 'see' the light in my posts. Then my post cannot be the straight gate and narrow way.

Fact is only a few, a chosen few will find the straight gate and narrow way. Clearly if many discern wisdom in my posts, these posts cannot be the straight gate and narrow way.

The above is the litmus test.

The above is prophesy and it cannot and will not, be denied. One has to simply accept that that will be the end or the reality.

Last edited: