No one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments go to heaven

Gurucam

No one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments make it to heaven. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, when they die.

The actual fact is that Jesus came to fulfill the law. That is, Jesus came to sent those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments to hell. This is because everyone who, in the lest manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments , sin, fall short of the glory of God and therefore must go to hell inside the earth.

As is commonly known, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. Peter was also identified to be Satan by Jesus. And Peter, his popes and their church enforce the ten commandments on their followers. And so they all sin and fall short of the glory of God and eventually they all bury each other in hell, inside the earth with Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan and who when there when he died.

The above is fulfillment of the law.

Here are the verses, in the Holy KJV N.T., which literally confirm the above in totally clear language:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The above is about the ten commandment and sin which cam with the ten commandments. The above say that there was a time when there was no ten commandments. This was before Moses gave the ten commandments. Then no sin existed and there was no transgression.

The above say that 'sin taking occasion by the ten commandments'. The above also say that with out the ten commandments, sin was dead. However when the ten commandments came (i.e. when they were given by Moses) sin revive and those who were brought under the ten commandment (i.e. those who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments), 'died'.

Sin revived when the ten commandments were introduced by Moses. The above say that without the ten commandments there can be no transgression and therefore there can be no sin.

Therefore those who are not under the ten commandments (like people in other traditions) cannot accrue sin. The ten commandments and sin are only applicably to those who those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and therefore are under the ten commandments:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above also say that all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (and are therefore under the ten commandments) sin and fall short of the glory God. All such people cannot go to God's kingdom of heaven. They must go to hell.

We know that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. We also know that the ministration of death (which are the ten commandments) is 'him who had the power of death that is the devil. And we are told that Jesus did away with the ten commandments (because they killeth and were also the devil) and Jesus replace the ten commandments with His Spirit.

However some people did not want to and did not, give-up the ten commandments. They ignored Jesus. They did not drop the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of Jesus. So Jesus instructed a disciple to follow me and let the dead bury their dead.

'To follow Jesus' is to drop the ten commandments, which killeth and is also the devil (in ideas form), and be led by His Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandment. This is why Jesus did-way-with the ten commandments and replace them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above say that Jesus came in the flesh to destroy him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The above also say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And the above also say that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Only a chosen few believed Jesus and followed Jesus. The great majority continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in total defiance of Jesus.

Jesus did not come only to destroy the ten commandments (i.e. him who had the power of death that is the devil). Jesus also came to fulfill the ten commandments. Jesus also came to give people who were under and choose to continue to be under, the ten commandments exactly what they deserve (which is delivery to hell, inside the earth). For all who are under the ten commandants, sin, fall short of the glory of God and must reap corruption and hell.

One's only salvation from sin, was and continue to be, to drop the ten commandments and also routinely transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, unconditionally.

Of course, Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments for those who ignored Him and wanted to continue to be dead and sin. Jesus and God never interfere with one's free will, choices. So Jesus left the ten commandments intact for these people who wanted to deny and defy him. To this end, Jesus instructed his disciple to leave such people alone, i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'. However you (speaking to his disciples), 'follow me'.

Jesus also came to fulfill the dictates of the ten commandments. Jesus established a system under which those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment will get what they deserve and earn, under the ten commandments.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, all sin, fall short of the glory of God and reap delivery to hell inside the earth.

And of course Jesus came to fulfill this end for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The question is how did Jesus achieve this end of delivering those who esteem, use, esteem and/or promote the ten commandments, to hell inside the earth.

Jesus used Peter who he identified to be Satan. Peter was given to lead and deliver 'the dead' (those whose spirit are not saved) to hell. They are also the ones who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which keep them spiritually dead and in sin.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. And Peter, his popes and their church went forth and put every one who follow them under the ten commandments which no one can uphold and which makes every one spiritually dead, sinners and makes everyone fall short of the glory of God and earn delivery to hell, inside the earth.

Everyone knows and accept that Satan/Peter, his popes and their followers all bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. They call their hell Purgatory.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Therefore Jesus knew that when Peter die he will go to hell inside the earth. Thereafter every one who follow Peter/Satan his popes and their church and so esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments all sin, fall short of the glory of God and are willingly and peacefully buried, by each other, into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. This was a well laid harmonious, peaceful and smooth plan to have sinners so willingly bury each other in hell inside the earth. This exemplified the wisdom, skill and capacity of Jesus.

The above is how Jesus fulfilled the law among those who ignored his new covenant that is without the ten commandments and instead continue to follow Peter/Satan and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Therefore when it is said that Jesus came to save people. This does not mean that Jesus came to save himself. This means that Jesus came to save people. This is because they were not being saved before (i.e. under the law). If the law was saving people then there would have been no need for Jesus to come. All the work would have done by Moses, who gave the law. Therefore Jesus came to save people who were under the law because the law was not saving them.

The law was found to be unto death and also no one could uphold the law to the standard that is required to be saved and delivered. The law was and is, a curse. Jesus came to deliver those who were under the law. Jesus came to do-away-with the law.

Therefore when it is said that Jesus came to save people, it was not that he came to save himself.

In the same manner when it is said that Jesus came to fulfill the law. It does not mean that Jesus came to fulfill the law for himself. This means that Jesus came to fulfill the law for those who esteemed, used, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments and also those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

And the fulfillment of the law is to fulfill that which the laws brings one. At all event all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the law (i.e. the ten commandments), even in the slightest manner, all sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be delivered to hell inside the earth. This is the fulfillment of the law (i.e. the ten commandments).

Please do not remain foolish and deceived. This is your last opportunity to awaken to truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following is totally support by the KJV N.T. and also totally true.

The following is totally support by the KJV N.T. and also totally true.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

In no uncertain terms the above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordain onto life, were found to be onto death. When people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments they died. (this is linked to 'let the dead bury their dead').

The following also confirm in no uncertain terms that the ten commandments (which were written and engraved in stone) are the ministration of death. The ten commandment makes one and keeps one 'the dead'. And although the ten commandments were once glorious, both the glory of the ten commandments and the actual ten commandments were done away with, by Jesus, because the ten commandments makes one and keep one 'the dead'. The ten commandments were replace by the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Billions who (falsely) claim to be Christians totally deny and ignored Jesus. They refuse to ignore, throw out and transgress the ten commandant, so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth unconditionally. Instead they continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which makes them and keeps them, 'the dead'. (They are obviously the dead who bury each other. They are not the ones who follow Jesus)

Jesus had no choice, He simply had to leave 'the dead to bury each other' by their own choice of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

So Jesus instructed a disciple, 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

And we all know that the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

And we also all know that Satan/Peter, his popes and their church enforced the ten commandments (which makes one and keeps one, the dead) onto their followers (both in and out of their church). And we all know that Satan/Peter, his popes and their followers all get buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter when they die.

All followers of Satan/Peter (both inside the Catholic church and out side in traditional Christianity) congenially, obediently, peacefully and willing accept their burial inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter under the 'iffy' promise that their spirit may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The above seem to have been a cunning plot to have everyone who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, peacefully and willingly self-bury each other into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, when they die.

This seems to be geared to rid, both God's kingdom heaven in the spirit realm and God's kingdom of heaven on earth of 'the dead' who are actually children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and not children of God (like Issac). This is according to God's promise, as follows:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Tell me what, in the above is not totally support by the KJV N.T. and also not totally true. The above is totally support by the KJV N.T. and also totally true.

To deny the above is to blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This act is a totally unforgivable sin.

Billions foolishly believe that they can run rampant, deny and undermine Jesus and follow Satan/Peter and there will be no consequence. They are really totally spiritually dead. They are totally unaware of the spirit realm where every one end when they die and where Jesus sits on His throne of glory.

Jesus deals with every one when they die.

Those who deny Him and desecrate His new covenant which is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is loved by Jesus and are accepted in spirit heaven with Jesus.

On the other hand, those who ignore and undermine Jesus and His New spirit and Spirit based covenant that is without the ten commandments, and instead continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are all allowed to stay unaware in their dead physical bodies and go to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

. . . and so be it.

Jesus came to do-away-with the ten commandments for those who follow him by throwing out and transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by His Spirit.

Jesus also came to fulfill the ten commandments for those who ignored him and continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Fulfillment of the ten commandments means that all who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments go to hell inside the earth, when they die. This is because all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin, fall short of the glory of God and must go to hell inside the earth. Also all who in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept, the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell.

My posts offer an opportunity for some to come onto truth, no longer err and be among the chosen few.

Billion are called to be Christians. However the very great majority are deceived, err and do not make it. The biggest and most constructive deceiver is Satan/Peter, his popes and their church. They are the primary false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren. They gave rise to millions of other unwitting false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren, on the surface of earth. Together they corrupted and deceived billions of Catholics and traditional, Christians. The result is:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew; 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The above does not mean that many are called to Islam, Hinduism, etc.. No one is called to be Christian in Islam, Hinduism etc.

The above convey that many are called to be Christians, however many are deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren and so only a few make it, only a few are chosen.

The above dooms day prophesy is applicable totally and only to people who perceive that they are Christians and are also commonly called Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Critical things that those who follow Satan/Peter, his popes , etc. should know:

Critical things that those who follow Satan/Peter, his popes , etc. should know:

The ten commandments is the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil/Satan. And the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil and the tools of Satan/the devil were committed onto Peter. Jesus also established a church under Satan/the devil, who he identified to be Peter:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Hope that the above add-up for you. It is not Quantum Math, it is simple kindergarten sums. Billion delude and 'spiritually kill' themselves, so as to buy into and promote Satan/Peter corruption and deceptive propaganda.

Fact is the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness in humans. That is those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead, i.e. they are made and kept the dead who bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter..

In no uncertain terms the above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordain to be onto life, were found to be onto death. That is, when people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments they died. This is linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

That is, when one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments one becomes and stays, one of the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. One is not among those who follow Jesus:

Those who follow Jesus are not buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. Those who follow Jesus becomes Christians and so differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is Lord Of all). This means that when one dies (as a Christian), one separate from one's dead physical body, clad only in one's spirit body. Then one rise to spirit heaven in three day, clad only in one's spirit body, to be like an angel in spirit heaven.

Authentic Christians are never buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter fo any indefinite say.

On the other hand those who follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay.

Some elders of the Catholic church claims that when Catholics die they separate from their dead physical bodies. This cannot be so. Their church is comprised totally of people whose spirit may be saved in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This means that when the people in that church die, they are still dead to their own spirits. Their spirit are not yet saved. The promise is that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

A person whose spirit is not yet saved is described as 'the dead' which means 'dead' to one's own spirit. Everyone has two bodies a spirit body and a flesh and blood body. A person who is dead to his spirit is aware of only his flesh and blood body. Therefore such a one cannot function through his spirit body. Such a one is aware of and can function only through his flesh and blood body. Such a one can savor only the thing of man (i.e. flesh and blood things like Satan/Peter).

When such a one dies physically he/she looses all functionality. Such a one cannot separate from his/her dead physical body clad only in his/her spirit body, simply because such a one has not become awaken to/aware of his spirit body. To awaken to.aware of one's own heart/spirit is to be 'converted'. This is the saving of one's spirit. Having a saved spirit is not salvation and deliverance. This is not be Christian. This is simply to gain the necessary spiritual actualization so as to be able to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is done through one's own heart/spirit.

However even if one's spirit is saved and one does not come to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus, when one dies physically one will still have awareness. That is, one will still be able to separate from one's dead physical body clad only in one's spirit body . . . so that one's dead physical body is buried inside the earth in hell without one. This is not at all so for those who follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church.

The above is not so among those people who esteem Satan Peter. The spirits of all people who follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are not saved. The promise is that their spirits may be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This means that they die with not-saved spirits and they are buried with unsaved spirits. That is, they die totally unaware of their spirit bodies. Therefore when they die they are not functional through their spirit bodies. They are simply dragged into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter together with their dead physical bodies.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and Jesus appointed Peter to anchor His Satanic church were 'the dead' (those whose spirit must be saved) are sent. They are promised that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore everyone who follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are buried as spiritually dead people (the dead) inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, who when there when he died. They are all waiting in hell for the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. Under this system some are in hell for as long as 2000 odd years already:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Those who follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are promised that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore when they die they remain totally unaware of their spirit bodies. They cannot function though their spirit, therefore they cannot rise out of their dead physical bodies. They are simply buried inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter together with their dead physical bodies, like Lazarus. There to wait on the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus, when Jesus amy saved their spirit by shouting out to them to rise like he did with Lazarus.

Therefore the people who ignored Jesus and instead followed Satan/Peter are all inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter waiting for Jesus to return in a physical body and shout out to them to rise out of the earth under the very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved.

If Jesus never makes such an appearance, for the above people, no promise is actually broken.

Christians do not take the above path. However Christians are a chosen few. They are not the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians who all foolishly believe that they are the chosen few Christians.

Serious 'dead-ness' (denseness) and obstinacy prevails, with respect to Christianity, among the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. They are deceived by false prophets and they seem totally deserving of being deceived by false prophets.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

"The actual fact is that Jesus came to fulfill the law. That is, Jesus came to sent those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments to hell."

Please provide scripture showing that fulfilling the law actually meant to kill those who followed the law.

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Gurucam

"The actual fact is that Jesus came to fulfill the law. That is, Jesus came to sent those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments to hell."

Please provide scripture showing that fulfilling the law actually meant to kill those who followed the law.

Thanks

The ten commandments do two things. It created sin and no one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments (even in the slightest manner) can be without sin. Everyone who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be sent to hell. Sinners are those who fall short of the glory of God and they go to hell:

Romans 4:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

The other, is that the ten commandments make and keep one spiritually dead. It makes and keeps one spiritually dead, right up until one dies, physically. Then one is among the dead who bury their dead'. Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus. This is the message in:

The above say that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) which was ordained to be onto life was found to be onto death. 'Death' means to put some one to 'death'. Therefore the above say that the ten commandments were found to put people to death. This is what the above say and I simply repeat the above.

Fact is everyone has two bodies, one is physical (i.e. flesh and blood) and the other is spiritual or spirit. Obviously the use of the ten commandment does not physically kill anyone. Therefore, in the above, "death" means spiritually death. The use of the ten commandments kill one's awareness of one's own heart/spirit.

Also, the following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., says that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments. To be under the ten commandments means to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The following also say that now, every one must shut-up and accept that 'what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only to those who are under the ten commandments'. The following also say that if one deny the above (and say for instance, that what thing the ten commandments say, it say to everyone), such a one is guilty before God . . . and this is so even if all the world deny that what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only for those who are under the ten commandments.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Jesus expect billions to deny the above. And indeed, it is very commons for the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians to openly deny that, ''what things so ever the ten commandments says, it say only to those who are under the ten commandment'. They corrupt and change the above to say that 'what things so ever the ten commandment says it say to everyone'.

The above is a serious sin against Jesus and His Spirit. By denying the above, the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christs are guilty before God. To be guilty before God means that one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore one has to go to hell. This is a double whammy for those who delight in the ten commandments.

Other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., confirm in total clarity, that not everyone is under the ten commandments.

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that those who are in the body of Christ (i.e. Christians) are dead to the the law. The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also say that we (Christians) are delivered from the law so that we can serve in the newness of spirit.

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that 1.) the law which one has become dead to by being in the body of Christ and 2.) the law which one is delivered from so that one can serve in the newness of spirit, is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments):

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above say that those who are in the body of Christ has become dead to and delivered from, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments and by extension the ten commandments. This is so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

To serve in the newness of spirit means that they have just become 'born again' or' converted'. This simply means that they have just become awaken to and aware of, their own spirits. They are therefore new to their own heart/spirits. This is not salvation deliverance or becoming Christians. After this they must still be healed by Jesus (i.e. they must still discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit) in order to be saved, delivered and to become Christians.

After you have been shown these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., there should be no doubt in your mind that 'what hings so ever the ten commandments say, it say only to foolish people who choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments'. What things so ever the ten commandments say do not, in any way, apply to Christians (i.e. those in the body of Christ).

The above has independent support in other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.:

In a totally unrelated revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., it is stated that the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone was done-away-with by Jesus and replace by His Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus. Clearly 'the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone' is the ten commandments:

The above say that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. This liberty is to transgress the law of Moses which are the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this law makes one free from any obligation under the ten commandments (which are the laws of sin and death):

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore the idea that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death, is confirmed every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. Also the fact that Christians has become dead to, delivered from and freed from the ten commandments is also confirmed everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T.. And the fact that the ten commandments applies only to those foolish people who choose to remain under the ten commandments (after Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments) is also confirmed everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T.

I did not make-up any of the above.

I am not like those people who claim that Peter ceased being Satan and they can provide no support for that claim in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are just operatives of Satan/the devil, pretending to be esteeming and serving Jesus and Christianity. They are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, here to covertly destroy Jesus, Christianity and Christians.

Please learn to detect evil when evil is in your midst, especially in the midst of your church, while falsely posturing as Christians.

People who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments cannot be and are not, Christians. They are not in the body of Christ. If they claim to be Christians, they are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They are here to deny Jesus and destroy Christians and Christianity. They are in the service of Satan/the devil. Jesus clearly confirmed that the ten commandment is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil/Satan'.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Feel free to ask about any specific point or points for which you may need added supporting verses from the Holy KJV N.T.

Ask about any thing and all things. However ask in a specific way, one query at a time.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

No one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments make it to heaven. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, when they die.

The actual fact is that Jesus came to fulfill the law. That is, Jesus came to sent those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments to hell. This is because everyone who, in the lest manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments , sin, fall short of the glory of God and therefore must go to hell inside the earth.

As is commonly known, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. Peter was also identified to be Satan by Jesus. And Peter, his popes and their church enforce the ten commandments on their followers. And so they all sin and fall short of the glory of God and eventually they all bury each other in hell, inside the earth with Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan and who when there when he died.

The above is fulfillment of the law.

Here are the verses, in the Holy KJV N.T., which literally confirm the above in totally clear language:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)

The above is about the ten commandment and sin which cam with the ten commandments. The above say that there was a time when there was no ten commandments. This was before Moses gave the ten commandments. Then no sin existed and there was no transgression.

The above say that 'sin taking occasion by the ten commandments'. The above also say that with out the ten commandments, sin was dead. However when the ten commandments came (i.e. when they were given by Moses) sin revive and those who were brought under the ten commandment (i.e. those who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments), 'died'.

Sin revived when the ten commandments were introduced by Moses. The above say that without the ten commandments there can be no transgression and therefore there can be no sin.

Therefore those who are not under the ten commandments (like people in other traditions) cannot accrue sin. The ten commandments and sin are only applicably to those who those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and therefore are under the ten commandments:

The above also say that all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (and are therefore under the ten commandments) sin and fall short of the glory God. All such people cannot go to God's kingdom of heaven. They must go to hell.

We know that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. We also know that the ministration of death (which are the ten commandments) is 'him who had the power of death that is the devil. And we are told that Jesus did away with the ten commandments (because they killeth and were also the devil) and Jesus replace the ten commandments with His Spirit.

However some people did not want to and did not, give-up the ten commandments. They ignored Jesus. They did not drop the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of Jesus. So Jesus instructed a disciple to follow me and let the dead bury their dead.

'To follow Jesus' is to drop the ten commandments, which killeth and is also the devil (in ideas form), and be led by His Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandment. This is why Jesus did-way-with the ten commandments and replace them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above say that Jesus came in the flesh to destroy him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The above also say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And the above also say that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Only a chosen few believed Jesus and followed Jesus. The great majority continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in total defiance of Jesus.

Jesus did not come only to destroy the ten commandments (i.e. him who had the power of death that is the devil). Jesus also came to fulfill the ten commandments. Jesus also came to give people who were under and choose to continue to be under, the ten commandments exactly what they deserve (which is delivery to hell, inside the earth). For all who are under the ten commandants, sin, fall short of the glory of God and must reap corruption and hell.

One's only salvation from sin, was and continue to be, to drop the ten commandments and also routinely transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, unconditionally.

Of course, Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments for those who ignored Him and wanted to continue to be dead and sin. Jesus and God never interfere with one's free will, choices. So Jesus left the ten commandments intact for these people who wanted to deny and defy him. To this end, Jesus instructed his disciple to leave such people alone, i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'. However you (speaking to his disciples), 'follow me'.

Jesus also came to fulfill the dictates of the ten commandments. Jesus established a system under which those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment will get what they deserve and earn, under the ten commandments.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, all sin, fall short of the glory of God and reap delivery to hell inside the earth.

And of course Jesus came to fulfill this end for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The question is how did Jesus achieve this end of delivering those who esteem, use, esteem and/or promote the ten commandments, to hell inside the earth.

Jesus used Peter who he identified to be Satan. Peter was given to lead and deliver 'the dead' (those whose spirit are not saved) to hell. They are also the ones who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which keep them spiritually dead and in sin.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. And Peter, his popes and their church went forth and put every one who follow them under the ten commandments which no one can uphold and which makes every one spiritually dead, sinners and makes everyone fall short of the glory of God and earn delivery to hell, inside the earth.

Everyone knows and accept that Satan/Peter, his popes and their followers all bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. They call their hell Purgatory.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Therefore Jesus knew that when Peter die he will go to hell inside the earth. Thereafter every one who follow Peter/Satan his popes and their church and so esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments all sin, fall short of the glory of God and are willingly and peacefully buried, by each other, into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. This was a well laid harmonious, peaceful and smooth plan to have sinners so willingly bury each other in hell inside the earth. This exemplified the wisdom, skill and capacity of Jesus.

The above is how Jesus fulfilled the law among those who ignored his new covenant that is without the ten commandments and instead continue to follow Peter/Satan and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Therefore when it is said that Jesus came to save people. This does not mean that Jesus came to save himself. This means that Jesus came to save people. This is because they were not being saved before (i.e. under the law). If the law was saving people then there would have been no need for Jesus to come. All the work would have done by Moses, who gave the law. Therefore Jesus came to save people who were under the law because the law was not saving them.

The law was found to be unto death and also no one could uphold the law to the standard that is required to be saved and delivered. The law was and is, a curse. Jesus came to deliver those who were under the law. Jesus came to do-away-with the law.

Therefore when it is said that Jesus came to save people, it was not that he came to save himself.

In the same manner when it is said that Jesus came to fulfill the law. It does not mean that Jesus came to fulfill the law for himself. This means that Jesus came to fulfill the law for those who esteemed, used, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments and also those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

And the fulfillment of the law is to fulfill that which the laws brings one. At all event all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the law (i.e. the ten commandments), even in the slightest manner, all sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be delivered to hell inside the earth. This is the fulfillment of the law (i.e. the ten commandments).

Please do not remain foolish and deceived. This is your last opportunity to awaken to truth.

Many people have to awaken to the truth. In fact, the majority of mankind. The Scriptures tell us that God intends his friends to live on the earth forever, and that is where we will be.....not in heaven. Only a few folks are going to heaven to rule over the earth with Christ. Who do you think they will be ruling over? US! So guess what, Gurucam.....you aren't going to heaven either. To be "saved" doesn't mean going to heaven. Heaven is not where God intended mankind to be.

"For this is what the LORD says---he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited." (Isaiah 45:18, NIV)

"For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land....The righteous will inherit the land AND DWELL IN IT FOREVER." (Psalm 37:9,29, NIV)

Gurucam

In the clearest possible terms the above say that one is become dead to the law by the body of Christ. This means that one is dead to the law when one becomes a Christian.

The above also confirms that the law that is referred too above is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments and by extension the ten commandments.

Therefore the above say that one becomes dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ. That is, one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christians.

Is it not quite amazing (or at least worrisome) that Satan/Peter, his popes and their church who all enforce the ten commandments on their followers, claim to be the body of Christ?

Is it not evident that Satan/Peter and his popes and their church are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. Unaware false spying brethren are people who seek to deny and derail Christians away from the liberty (to transgress the ten commandments), which they have in Christ so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Is it not evident that Peter remained Satan and his popes are all like him. They seem to be all unawares false spying brethren. Does this not raise, even a small red flag?

Where are the reasonable, right and independently thinking people? Indeed where are the other chosen few people, who know scriptures/truth accurately. Are they really so few?

Gurucam

Many people have to awaken to the truth. In fact, the majority of mankind. The Scriptures tell us that God intends his friends to live on the earth forever, and that is where we will be.....not in heaven. Only a few folks are going to heaven to rule over the earth with Christ. Who do you think they will be ruling over? US! So guess what, Gurucam.....you aren't going to heaven either. To be "saved" doesn't mean going to heaven. Heaven is not where God intended mankind to be.

"For this is what the LORD says---he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited." (Isaiah 45:18, NIV)

"For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land....The righteous will inherit the land AND DWELL IN IT FOREVER." (Psalm 37:9,29, NIV)

Actually no one 'have to awaken to truth'. It is all a matter of choice. And according to the prophesy of Jesus, few will actually awaken to truth. There is no chance that many will awaken to truth.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)

Prophesy cannot be denied. Only a few will know scriptures accurately, not err and be chosen.

This means that billion who perceive that they know scriptures accurately are actually deceived by false prophets and unaware false spying brethren.

No sense in seeking to reach billions. If one is able to reach only a few one has served Jesus, according to what is possible and known a long time ago, by Jesus.

Those millions of supposed Christian priests, popes, preachers, etc., who are trying to save billion are simply in a business to earn a living and make money as false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They simply cannot and would not save many or any. They are all too foolish about truth, Christianity and scriptures, themselves.

popsthebuilder

Actually no one 'have to awaken to truth'. It is all a matter of choice. And according to the prophesy of Jesus, few will actually awaken to truth. There is no chance that many will awaken to truth.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)

Prophesy cannot be denied. Only a few will know scriptures accurately, not err and be chosen.

This means that billion who perceive that they know scriptures accurately are actually deceived by false prophets and unaware false spying brethren.

No sense in seeking to reach billions. If one is able to reach only a few one has served Jesus, according to what is possible and known a long time ago, by Jesus.

Those millions of supposed Christian priests, popes, preachers, etc., who are trying to save billion are simply in a business to earn a living and make money as false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They simply cannot and would not save many or any. They are all too foolish about truth, Christianity and scriptures, themselves.
Yet it is the will of GOD that all come to HIM; that all be saved.

I haven't had time to properly read and respond your earlier response to me.

I will attempt to address it later with due attention.

popsthebuilder

The ten commandments do two things. It created sin and no one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments (even in the slightest manner) can be without sin. Everyone who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be sent to hell. Sinners are those who fall short of the glory of God and they go to hell:

Romans 4:15 King James Version (KJV)

The other, is that the ten commandments make and keep one spiritually dead. It makes and keeps one spiritually dead, right up until one dies, physically. Then one is among the dead who bury their dead'. Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus. This is the message in:

The above say that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) which was ordained to be onto life was found to be onto death. 'Death' means to put some one to 'death'. Therefore the above say that the ten commandments were found to put people to death. This is what the above say and I simply repeat the above.

Fact is everyone has two bodies, one is physical (i.e. flesh and blood) and the other is spiritual or spirit. Obviously the use of the ten commandment does not physically kill anyone. Therefore, in the above, "death" means spiritually death. The use of the ten commandments kill one's awareness of one's own heart/spirit.

Also, the following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., says that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments. To be under the ten commandments means to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The following also say that now, every one must shut-up and accept that 'what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only to those who are under the ten commandments'. The following also say that if one deny the above (and say for instance, that what thing the ten commandments say, it say to everyone), such a one is guilty before God . . . and this is so even if all the world deny that what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only for those who are under the ten commandments.

Jesus expect billions to deny the above. And indeed, it is very commons for the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians to openly deny that, ''what things so ever the ten commandments says, it say only to those who are under the ten commandment'. They corrupt and change the above to say that 'what things so ever the ten commandment says it say to everyone'.

The above is a serious sin against Jesus and His Spirit. By denying the above, the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christs are guilty before God. To be guilty before God means that one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore one has to go to hell. This is a double whammy for those who delight in the ten commandments.

Other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., confirm in total clarity, that not everyone is under the ten commandments.

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that those who are in the body of Christ (i.e. Christians) are dead to the the law. The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also say that we (Christians) are delivered from the law so that we can serve in the newness of spirit.

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that 1.) the law which one has become dead to by being in the body of Christ and 2.) the law which one is delivered from so that one can serve in the newness of spirit, is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments):

The above say that those who are in the body of Christ has become dead to and delivered from, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments and by extension the ten commandments. This is so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

To serve in the newness of spirit means that they have just become 'born again' or' converted'. This simply means that they have just become awaken to and aware of, their own spirits. They are therefore new to their own heart/spirits. This is not salvation deliverance or becoming Christians. After this they must still be healed by Jesus (i.e. they must still discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit) in order to be saved, delivered and to become Christians.

After you have been shown these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., there should be no doubt in your mind that 'what hings so ever the ten commandments say, it say only to foolish people who choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments'. What things so ever the ten commandments say do not, in any way, apply to Christians (i.e. those in the body of Christ).

The above has independent support in other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.:

In a totally unrelated revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., it is stated that the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone was done-away-with by Jesus and replace by His Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus. Clearly 'the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone' is the ten commandments:

The above say that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. This liberty is to transgress the law of Moses which are the ten commandments:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this law makes one free from any obligation under the ten commandments (which are the laws of sin and death):

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore the idea that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death, is confirmed every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. Also the fact that Christians has become dead to, delivered from and freed from the ten commandments is also confirmed everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T.. And the fact that the ten commandments applies only to those foolish people who choose to remain under the ten commandments (after Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments) is also confirmed everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T.

I did not make-up any of the above.

I am not like those people who claim that Peter ceased being Satan and they can provide no support for that claim in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are just operatives of Satan/the devil, pretending to be esteeming and serving Jesus and Christianity. They are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, here to covertly destroy Jesus, Christianity and Christians.

Please learn to detect evil when evil is in your midst, especially in the midst of your church, while falsely posturing as Christians.

People who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments cannot be and are not, Christians. They are not in the body of Christ. If they claim to be Christians, they are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They are here to deny Jesus and destroy Christians and Christianity. They are in the service of Satan/the devil. Jesus clearly confirmed that the ten commandment is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil/Satan'.

Feel free to ask about any specific point or points for which you may need added supporting verses from the Holy KJV N.T.

Ask about any thing and all things. However ask in a specific way, one query at a time.
"Everyone who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be sent to hell."

Do you realize that what you are essentially saying is that we should kill one another and steal and be greedy and lazy and all other manner of sin?

You need to know that the written law was a symblance of the truth; the law written on the hearts and minds of the believer who loves/ believes (abides by the law written on the heart and mind/ and loves others equally as they love themselves)in the Christ of GOD is indeed to be not only considered but believed; done.

One isn't to speak only; they are to do.

You are bordering on speaking of inequality to an extreme level.

Do you think literally all Jews never pleased GOD? what about the essenes? Are they ever mentioned negatively by Christ Jesus?

Gurucam

"Everyone who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be sent to hell."

Do you realize that what you are essentially saying is that we should kill one another and steal and be greedy and lazy and all other manner of sin?

You need to know that the written law was a symblance of the truth; the law written on the hearts and minds of the believer who loves/ believes (abides by the law written on the heart and mind/ and loves others equally as they love themselves)in the Christ of GOD is indeed to be not only considered but believed; done.

One isn't to speak only; they are to do.

You are bordering on speaking of inequality to an extreme level.

Do you think literally all Jews never pleased GOD? what about the essenes? Are they ever mentioned negatively by Christ Jesus?

Humans have a physical body, a physical life and a physical-body agenda. They also have a spirit body, a spirit life and spirit-body agenda:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The idea of preserving physical life at the expense of serving spiritual life is Satanic. One is here to serve one's spirit-life agenda even if one has to lose one's physical life.

(Of course the above does not apply to the 'the dead' (i.e. one who is not 'born again'/'converted'). They are not aware of their own spirit body and therefore they are not aware of their spirit-body agenda. Therefore they cannot serve their spirit-body agenda.)

Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus because he sought to have Jesus deny his spiritual life's mission so as to save his physical life. Peter was spiritually dead. He was dead to things spiritual and dead to the merits of things spiritual:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

The above say that saving one's physical life is a thing of man and not a thing of God. Loosing one's physical life so as to serve one's spirit agenda is a thing of God.

One who seeks to be a Christian (and so enter God's kingdom for all eternity after he dies, physically) is not here to 'preserve his physical life' or 'have a physical life' on earth. He is here to sacrifice (if necessary) his physical life (which is just about 80 years) so as to serve his spiritual life or spiritual mission on earth, so as to earn eternity in God's kingdom of heaven:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments as something related to God and Christianity. However the ten commandments remain laws related to 'Caesar', i.e. the state.

When the ten commandments are linked to religion, spirituality and God, they killeth spiritual awareness. However when the ten commandments are exorcised from religion, spirituality and God, humans can then regain their spiritual awareness. However the ten commandments still remain something useful as laws of one's land.

Originally Moses gave the ten commandments as the laws of the land for people who had no land. In order for them to esteem and seek to uphold the ten commandments the Jews were told that the ten commandments were from God. This is not so. The Jews were simply fooled-up/lied too.

There were no policemen and state institutions among the Jews at that time, to enforce the ten commandments. So it was necessary to fool-up the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were from God and they will earn the wrath of God if they transgress the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments was a 'not seen' schoolmaster, for managing the Jews until they came onto spiritual awareness and Christ and would then know truth and be freed of the ten commandments:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The above did not work and was not working. The Jews were not rising to spiritual awareness. They were remaining 'the dead'.

Indeed, as time unfolded it was found that this approach to management (i.e. under the ten commandments) was killing the spiritual awareness of the Jews. It was making and keeping them dead to their own spirits. This is why God promised Abraham a Spirit of Truth. The intent was to replace the ten commandments (which killeth) with the Spirit of Truth (Who giveth life).

Fact is, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied, He fool-them-up. He did not tell them that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with.

Fact is when Jesus came to earth, physically, it was time to do-away-with the ten commandment, as being related to God. It was time to bring truth to the Jews. It was time to tell the Jews what Moses hid from them. It was time to tell the Jews that the ten commandments are not any laws from God but are to be used as their judicial laws of the land.

The following tell us that Moses lied when he delivered the ten commandments. He did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with;

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The following confirms the above which say that Moses did not bring truth. Only Jesus brought truth:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Two thousand odd years ago, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments, as something related to God, spirituality and Christianity. Since then if one kills, etc. the state was then left to deal with that and other things which the ten commandments sought to manage.

According to Jesus, as it turned out, the ten commandments was flawed (was with fault) and had to be replaced:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The following is about the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments. It says that the ten commandments failed. The ten commandments were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death. The ten commandments [killeth:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The following say that the commandments are the ministration of death and they were done-away-with by Jesus and replace by His Spirit. And where the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is, there is God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin:

Fact is, if you transgress the ten Commandment God don't care. However the state will deal with you. It is their mandate (as in man-date) to deal with you.

As we saw, when Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus, preserving one's physical life is a thing of man, not a thing of God. Therefore if one kills another person, this is a thing of man. It is an offense again man and not against God. Managing humans killing humans is a mandated thing. It is to be deaalt with by man and not God. It must be dealt with by the state which is an institution of man and not of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has made both Moses and his laws (i.e. the ten commandments), redundant. Since 2000 odd years ago, those who believe in Jesus has God given justification to transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, unconditionally.

It is important to note that although Moses lied when when he gave the ten commandments, he did not sin. Moses was serving God. He was inspired by God to lie to the Jews for their own good.

It became appropriate for the Jews to know the truth, only 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus came physically to earth. Until then, it was quite appropriate for them to be kept fooled-up. They simply could not bear truth. And even then the great majority of Jews could not bear truth. They killed Jesus because he dared to reveal the truth (i.e. that the ten commandments were not God's laws and that they were for temporal use among spiritually dead humans).

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Humans have a physical body, a physical life and a physical-body agenda. They also have a spirit body, a spirit life and spirit-body agenda:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The idea of preserving physical life at the expense of serving spiritual life is Satanic. One is here to serve one's spirit-life agenda even if one has to lose one's physical life.

(Of course the above does not apply to the 'the dead' (i.e. one who is not 'born again'/'converted'). They are not aware of their own spirit body and therefore they are not aware of their spirit-body agenda. Therefore they cannot serve their spirit-body agenda.)

Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus because he sought to have Jesus deny his spiritual life's mission so as to save his physical life. Peter was spiritually dead. He was dead to things spiritual and dead to the merits of things spiritual:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day

The above say that saving one's physical life is a thing of man and not a thing of God. Loosing one's physical life so as to serve one's spirit agenda is a thing of God.

One who seeks to be a Christian (and so enter God's kingdom for all eternity after he dies, physically) is not here to 'preserve his physical life' or 'have a physical life' on earth. He is here to sacrifice (if necessary) his physical life (which is just about 80 years) so as to serve his spiritual life or spiritual mission on earth, so as to earn eternity in God's kingdom of heaven:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments as something related to God and Christianity. However the ten commandments remain laws related to 'Caesar', i.e. the state.

When the ten commandments are linked to religion, spirituality and God, they killeth spiritual awareness. However when the ten commandments are exorcised from religion, spirituality and God, humans can then regain their spiritual awareness. However the ten commandments still remain something useful as laws of one's land.

Originally Moses gave the ten commandments as the laws of the land for people who had no land. In order for them to esteem and seek to uphold the ten commandments the Jews were told that the ten commandments were from God. This is not so. The Jews were simply fooled-up/lied too.

There were no policemen and state institutions among the Jews at that time, to enforce the ten commandments. So it was necessary to fool-up the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were from God and they will earn the wrath of God if they transgress the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments was a 'not seen' schoolmaster, for managing the Jews until they came onto spiritual awareness and Christ and would then know truth and be freed of the ten commandments:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The above did not work and was not working. The Jews were not rising to spiritual awareness. They were remaining 'the dead'.

Indeed, as time unfolded it was found that this approach to management (i.e. under the ten commandments) was killing the spiritual awareness of the Jews. It was making and keeping them dead to their own spirits. This is why God promised Abraham a Spirit of Truth. The intent was to replace the ten commandments (which killeth) with the Spirit of Truth (Who giveth life).

Fact is, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied, He fool-them-up. He did not tell them that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with.

Fact is when Jesus came to earth, physically, it was time to do-away-with the ten commandment, as being related to God. It was time to bring truth to the Jews. It was time to tell the Jews what Moses hid from them. It was time to tell the Jews that the ten commandments are not any laws from God but are to be used as their judicial laws of the land.

The following tell us that Moses lied when he delivered the ten commandments. He did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with;

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The following confirms the above which say that Moses did not bring truth. Only Jesus brought truth:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Two thousand odd years ago, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments, as something related to God, spirituality and Christianity. Since then if one kills, etc. the state was then left to deal with that and other things which the ten commandments sought to manage.

According to Jesus, as it turned out, the ten commandments was flawed (was with fault) and had to be replaced:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The following is about the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments. It says that the ten commandments failed. The ten commandments were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death. The ten commandments [killeth:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The following say that the commandments are the ministration of death and they were done-away-with by Jesus and replace by His Spirit. And where the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is, there is God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin:

Fact is, if you transgress the ten Commandment God don't care. However the state will deal with you. It is their mandate (as in man-date) to deal with you.

As we saw, when Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus, preserving one's physical life is a thing of man, not a thing of God. Therefore if one kills another person, this is a thing of man. It is an offense again man and not against God. Managing humans killing humans is a mandated thing. It is to be deaalt with by man and not God. It must be dealt with by the state which is an institution of man and not of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has made both Moses and his laws (i.e. the ten commandments), redundant. Since 2000 odd years ago, those who believe in Jesus has God given justification to transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, unconditionally.

It is important to note that although Moses lied when when he gave the ten commandments, he did not sin. Moses was serving God. He was inspired by God to lie to the Jews for their own good.

It became appropriate for the Jews to know the truth, only 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus came physically to earth. Until then, it was quite appropriate for them to be kept fooled-up. They simply could not bear truth. And even then the great majority of Jews could not bear truth. They killed Jesus because he dared to reveal the truth (i.e. that the ten commandments were not God's laws and that they were for temporal use among spiritually dead humans.
Moses did not intentionally lie. Jesus didn't come to kill those who follow the law. The law was not abolished but expounded upon truthfully by Christ. Just because one didn't come with the truth per say; doesn't mean one lied by the will of GOD. St. Peter was referred to as satan because each and every one of us has that capacity, and as you stated; Peter wasn't thinking spiritually. St.Peter repented.

You haven't shown scripture showing that to fulfill the law actually means to kill/ eternally destroy those who strived to follow the written law.

I would like to speak about each of these issues one at a time so we can get to the bottom of each and hopefully learn something from one another by the will of our Lord.

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You are making-up your own scriptures.

Jesus did not come to kill any one. And no one but you have that in your mind.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments are also him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

The ten commandments kill people, all by them selves.

Jesus simply came to put an end to (i.e. destroy/do-away-with) the ten commandments which are the ministration opf death and whuich are also him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did just that. Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Of course, Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. He left the ten commandments intact for those foolish people who wanted to deny and defy him and remain under the ten commandments.

Then Jesus instructed a disciple, follow me and let the dead (those who choose to be under the ten commandments) bury each other.

Those who follow Jesus, go to heaven. Those who continue to esteem use, invoke and or promote the ten commandments are made and kept, 'the dead'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They also sin and fall short of the glory of God and they go to hell.

This is not Quantum Math. This is simple kindergarten sums.

One is free to take it or leave it.

All those long and whining explanations that you guy offer, are simply corruption of the literal purity of the Holy KJV N.T.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You are making-up your own scriptures.

Jesus did not come to kill any one. And no one but you have that in your mind.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments are also him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

The ten commandments kill people, all by them selves.

Jesus simply came to put an end to (i.e. destroy/do-away-with) the ten commandments which are the ministration opf death and whuich are also him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did just that. Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Of course, Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. He left the ten commandments intact for those foolish people who wanted to deny and defy him and remain under the ten commandments.

Then Jesus instructed a disciple, follow me and let the dead (those who choose to be under the ten commandments) bury each other.

Those who follow Jesus, go to heaven. Those who continue to esteem use, invoke and or promote the ten commandments are made and kept, 'the dead'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They also sin and fall short of the glory of God and they go to hell.

This is not Quantum Math. This is simple kindergarten sums.

One is free to take it or leave it.

All those long and whining explanations that you guy offer, are simply corruption of the literal purity of the Holy KJV N.T.
What do you think hell is? Eternal destruction; death of the soul.

You said Jesus came to send those who esteem the ten commandments of GOD brought through Moses, to hell which is the same as saying he came to kill all who have and will attempt to follow any of the commands.

What is the first command?

Is it if satan?

Are we to murder? According to what you have been saying we are.

You are the only one giving long winded explanations that cannot be readily and easily discerned from scripture.

I don't know who you are saying is whining either.

I wish you the best friend.

May our GOD guide us all by HIS will, in HIS time, for the sake of all creation.

Gurucam

Things are very seriously bad and also very grim.

Things are very seriously bad and also very grim.

There is heaven and there is hell.

Those who please God go to heaven. Those who fall short of the glory of God go to hell. In this system one has only this one life then when one dies, one is judged based on how and to what one soweth, while one lived on earth. Based on this judgment one goes to either heaven or hell. This is the simple fact, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. It is also stated:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

Clearly under this system, only a few will make it.

'Many are called and few chosen' means that many go to hell and few go to heaven.

Also those who fall short of the glory of God must go or be sent, to hell.

To send those who fall short of the glory of God to hell, is God's work. So too is to send those who please God, to heaven.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above confirms an (O.T.) promise that was made by God. This promise is that the generations of Ishmael (who are the children of the flesh, i.e. the dead') will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with the generations of Issac, who are the children of God/Christians.

Ishmael and his generation are the generations of Abraham who continue to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other). Issac and his generations are the generations of Abraham who abandon and actively transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The above promise seemed to have been outstanding when Jesus came to earth in a human physical body. There was no physical system in place to execute this promise of God.

And as we know, Jesus was here to serve God and to fulfill God's promise, in all ways. Therefore Jesus simply expedited the delivery of the generations of Ishmael to hell and the generations of Issac to heaven. Jesus did this by establishing a formal and physically active system to do this. This was not Jesus decision or choice. Jesus makes no such decision or choice. Jesus simply served God, willingly and unconditionally.

It was simply God wish to have children of God (like Issac and his generations) inherit His kingdom of heaven and to have children of the flesh (like Ishmael and his generations) be cast out of His heaven. All like all other things that Jesus did, He simply serve the wish and will of God.

This is confirmed in the following which clearly states that of Abraham's generations, only Issac and his generation inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Ishmael and his generations are thrusted out:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Clearly you are not pleased that Jesus expedited God's promise and wish to have only children of God inherit His kingdom of heaven, without any children of the flesh.

However this is what Jesus and other authentic Christians do. They serve the promise and will of God, unconditionally. And these authentic Christians are only a chosen few. They are the chosen few. They are not the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians.

It is only foolish people, like the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians make-up and serve their own thing/idea. They totally ignore the Holy KJV N.T. and go about their own corrupt righteousness.

It is very clearly stated that only a few will make it. The billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians believe and promote that many (or all), were and will be, chosen. They foolishly believe that all are children of God.

Fact is, if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, one cannot be and is not, a Christian/child of God. And we have a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians all esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, in some way or the other. They are simply wasting away their one life (one opportunity) to get to heaven.

Fact is, in this system people have only this life to soweth correctly.

Those who soweth correctly earn eternal life and inherits God kingdom when they die and are judged

On the other hand those who, while they lived on earth, soweth incorrectly reap corruption and delivery to hell.

There is no middle ground. And in this system one has only this one life to try for heaven or hell, when they are judged after they physically die:

Hebrews; 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment is according to how and to what, one soweth:

The fact is, those who, in the lest manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept dead to their spirits. Therefore they are aware of only their flesh and they can soweth only to flesh. They do not reap eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They reap corruption and hell.

The above is the serious curse that is the ten commandments. And according to the Holy KJV N.T., a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are all under the ten commandments and therefore seriously cursed.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are the very great majority of those who are called to be Christians but who are deceived (by false prophets). They err and do not make it.

The above is the live prophesy in the Holy KJV N.T.. It says that many are called but few are chosen. It also says that few will find the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and heaven.

It does not say that all are children of God and therefore all are chosen. It does not say that all or many will find the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and heaven. False prophets have made-up the idea that all are children of God and therefore all are chosen. And they promote that false ideas with a vengeance.

Fact is, all children of God are Christians and they are all chosen. This is the mark of a child of God. However they are just a few children of God in this catchment. In this catchment all people cannot be and are not children of God. In this catchment only a few are children of God.

The great masses of people who are not chosen are children of the flesh. Children of the flesh are 'the dead'. They are made and kept the dead by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. These are the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. They all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

The Apostle Paul esteems, uses, invokes, and promotes the Ten Commandments.

Romans 13:9
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.​

We should follow his example.

Gurucam

One of the things that Jesus came to do is to fulfill the law (i.e. the ten commandments).

Jesus fulfilled the dictates of the ten commandments in the following manner:

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Satan is the ruler of hell.

Jesus also appointed Peter/Satan to anchor a church.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death and also 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Therefore the ten commandment which was committed onto Satan/Peter is the devil/Satan, in ideas form.

Everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin, fall short of the glory of God and has to go to hell.

Therefore Jesus fulfilled (the dictates of) the law by appointing Peter (who he identified to be Satan) to attract, to his church, all who want to (or choose to) be under the ten commandments. Together, they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and earn delivery to hell. Then in that church when they die they bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

They all willing go to hell because they were promised that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is how Jesus fulfilled the ten commandments. He did this by setting up a practical system under which those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments get what they deserve.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Jesus fulfilled the dictates of the ten commandments in the following manner:

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Satan is the ruler of hell.

Jesus also appointed Peter/Satan to anchor a church.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death and also 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Therefore the ten commandment which was committed onto Satan/Peter is the devil/Satan, in ideas form.

Everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin, fall short of the glory of God and has to go to hell.

Therefore Jesus fulfilled (the dictates of) the law by appointing Peter (who he identified to be Satan) to attract, to his church, all who want to (or choose to) be under the ten commandments. Together, they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and earn delivery to hell. Then in that church when they die they bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

They all willing go to hell because they were promised that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is how Jesus fulfilled the ten commandments. He did this by setting up a practical system under which those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments get what they deserve.
Your doctrines is arrived to via great leaps and conjecture, wholly unfounded by the actual words of the nible, through your excessive manipulation of those words.

Not to mention none of it makes any logical or common sense in my opinion. You cutting and pasting scripture and saying "see, it says this", just isn't cutting it for me personally.

Would you care to go over your "proof" texts one chapter at a time to see if we can come to some sort of accord in truth?

Gurucam

Your doctrines is arrived to via great leaps and conjecture, wholly unfounded by the actual words of the nible, through your excessive manipulation of those words.

Not to mention none of it makes any logical or common sense in my opinion. You cutting and pasting scripture and saying "see, it says this", just isn't cutting it for me personally.

Would you care to go over your "proof" texts one chapter at a time to see if we can come to some sort of accord in truth?

Your claim is not true. I have provided literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. to support every point that I made.

Seem that you want to deny truth. You cannot face-up to the truth. This is why you are making that claim. This is the ways of a false prophets.

At any event, what is more unsupported than the common claim that, Peter ceased being Satan, although Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan and also established his Satanic church under Peter and this church was to remain functional until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

The above say that the spirit of those who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter may be save in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. This means that all who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter are not saved, so far. In fact, those who die whiles following Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are all buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, in the hope that their spirit may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is not the only option. There are those who follow Jesus and become Christians. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they literally follow Jesus. They do not go to hell for an indefinite stay. When Christians die they rise in three day (like Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

To deny the above is the worse possible sin.

The billions who follow Satan/Peter got the dirtiest end of all sticks. Yet they foolishly believe and promote that they are the chosen few.

popsthebuilder

Your claim is not true. I have provided literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. to support every point that I made.

Seem that you want to deny truth. You cannot face-up to the truth. This is why you are making that claim. This is the ways of a false prophets.

At any event, what is more unsupported than the common claim that, Peter ceased being Satan, although Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan and also established his Satanic church under Peter and this church was to remain functional until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

The above say that the spirit of those who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter may be save in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. This means that all who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter are not saved, so far. In fact, those who die whiles following Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are all buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, in the hope that their spirit may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is not the only option. There are those who follow Jesus and become Christians. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they literally follow Jesus. They do not go to hell for an indefinite stay. When Christians die they rise in three day (like Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

To deny the above is the worse possible sin.

The billions who follow Satan/Peter got the dirtiest end of all sticks. Yet they foolishly believe and promote that they are the chosen few.
Slow down please.

Do you not agree that satan, and the Spirit/ Christ are within us as at very least potentialities?

Why did Jesus rebuke St. Peter?

Lets start there please.