New Fall TV schedule

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm only on antenna, so don't get a lot.

Two, so far, seem to be worth the time.

Scorpion

Madam Secretary

And The Voice has a couple of new coaches that look like they will be a blast!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched the premier of Scorpion. It was pretty good. It seems to me that Madame Secretary is coming out just in time to try to help Hillary get elected president.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched the premier of Scorpion. It was pretty good. It seems to me that Madame Secretary is coming out just in time to try to help Hillary get elected president.
Now I'm going to have nightmares.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now I'm going to have nightmares.

:chuckle: I'm a fan of some of the shows CBS cut: CSI: New York, Numbers, and The Mentalist. I'm sure that there are more that I will miss. CBS.com isn't listing all of the shows anymore, not even under classics.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
For new shows I enjoyed Gotham. I haven't watched <Scorpion> yet, but I want to at least check it out. I saw one episode of Legends and I liked it. The problem here is the DVR only has so much space and I don't have as much time as I would like.

As for returning shows I'm still watching the same ones the last time we discussed this.

I'm looking forward to The Flash as well as a few others. But I will have to give a final report when I have made my decisions on what I'm keeping and what I'm not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For new shows I enjoyed Gotham.
I watched it too. But missed the first several minutes of it.

I'm glad they started with Batman as a child, and are already setting up all the villains (such as Poison Ivy as a young girl).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm only on antenna as well, but I will be downloading the new walking dead episodes as they come out!
Yeah, being on antenna I miss that show.

But the show I miss the most is Justified. I just loved that show.

genuineoriginal

I'm only on antenna, so don't get a lot.

Two, so far, seem to be worth the time.

Scorpion

Madam Secretary
I have seen one episode of </scorpion>, and so far I like it.
I tried to watch Madam Secretary, but my DVR was set to record it at its scheduled time and the broadcast started 10 minutes late, so I missed the ending of that episode. What I saw looked good.

It seems to me that Madame Secretary is coming out just in time to try to help Hillary get elected president.
Are you trying to give me nightmares?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I watched it too. But missed the first several minutes of it.

I'm glad they started with Batman as a child, and are already setting up all the villains (such as Poison Ivy as a young girl).
They aired it again last Friday.