my sincere apologies

popsthebuilder

1.You speak on behalf of God? No? Then shut up.

See how that works?
2.Sophistry...
Corinthians 13:3 KJV Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

I speak, what the book speaks.

Thanks for further supporting my assessment, that you have not picked up the bible, in years, much less studied it.

Sit down.

What a clown.

I read daily and was given discernment with Faith, freely.

Your silly little showing is a distraction from the truth and helping others find and understand the truth.

You said GOD was laughing at me. You said that, not me.

One who takes his own faith so jokingly isn't one I would ask to direct me anywhere.

Thank GOD there is only One Teacher.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GD, I was going to give you pos rep for your neg rep but I already gave you one. So I could not give you.

I think you should try my new approach about pos reps.

It sure makes you feel great to give someone pos rep to whom you don't like much.

peace and blessings.:)
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION]

glorydaz

GD, I was going to give you pos rep for your neg rep but I already gave you one. So I could not give you.

I think you should try my new approach about pos reps.

It sure makes you feel great to give someone pos rep to whom you don't like much.

peace and blessings.:)
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION]

I give pos reps to those who deserve them. I am not the hypocrite you are. :banana:

glorydaz

What a clown.

I read daily and was given discernment with Faith, freely.

Your silly little showing is a distraction from the truth and helping others find and understand the truth.

You said GOD was laughing at me. You said that, not me.

One who takes his own faith so jokingly isn't one I would ask to direct me anywhere.

Thank GOD there is only One Teacher.

You have the discernment of a snake, and that's where you got it from.

You need to get saved and quite pretending like you are.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have the discernment of a snake, and that's where you got it from.

You need to get saved and quite pretending like you are.

my my my.

You don't sound like Christian lady.

You need to know that Jesus is the Lord and not you.

It is a grave sin to slander His servants.

Jesus does not approve of self appointed judges.

peace and blessings.

glorydaz

my my my.

You don't sound like Christian lady.

You need to know that Jesus is the Lord and not you.

It is a grave sin to slander His servants.

Jesus does not approve of self appointed judges.

peace and blessings.

He's like you...a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones.

Jesus taught me that.

popsthebuilder

Most probably wishful thinking rather than blatant deceit.

You beat around the bush, but your words prove you are not saved.

Yeah.....I was an atheist and just wished myself not an atheist anymore....

My words and faith are scriptural. Just that you don't agree with it doesn't mean what was given to me from GOD is wrong. You would do well to insult me rather than GOD, which you do by saying He didn't actually give me my faith.

As if you have any motivation for your words other than spite.

As if you have EVER been able to prove a single false claim against me with my own words or scripture.

Hate me if you want.

The feeling isn't mutual.

Even if I did consider you my enemy I wouldn't hate you.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Yeah.....I was an atheist and just wished myself not an atheist anymore....

My words and faith are scriptural. Just that you don't agree with it doesn't mean what was given to me from GOD is wrong. You would so well to insult me rather than GOD, which you do by saying He didn't actually give me my faith.

As if you have any motivation for your words other than spite.

As you have EVER been able to prove a single false claim against me with my own words or scripture.

Hate me if you want.

The feeling mutual.

Even if I did consider you my enemy I wouldn't hate you.

You just contradicted yourself....more than once.

I don't hate you at all. I don't even know you. You may be a perfectly nice guy, but God did not give you your faith. Had He done so, you would not be so blind to who Jesus Christ is.

You won't be saved by your faith anyway, but by the faith of Jesus Christ....but you don't know Him.

Stop claiming your words are scriptural. They aren't.

glorydaz

If you were with Christ, you would not speak the way you do.

May God be with you.

Really? Who would I speak like? Christ? :rolleyes:

I'M QUOTING HIM NOW....

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Really? Who would I speak like? Christ? :rolleyes:

I'M QUOTING HIM NOW....

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

You are abusing the verses.

May God bless you.