My Main Purpose For Coming In Here

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is still hearsay. That doesn't work. If you think it does go read the book of Job. He tried to pay sacrifices for his kinds. He got in big trouble.
I won't tell bybee because you are a terrible sinner. I'm trying to forgive you but I can't yet

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
BR - he doesn't want to forgive - he could have done that quietly and avoided all the drama

no, squeaks lives for the drama

because he's a troll

I said
You really don't know anything about what a Christian is do you. I'm a real Christian and I'm just being obedient to God.

Luke 17:1-4
1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
3 "Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
4 "And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him."
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm a real Christian

no squeaky, you're not

you're either lying or fooling yourself, but either way you'll find out the hard way when you stand before the judgement throne and God casts you into the lake of fire.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no squeaky, you're not

you're either lying or fooling yourself, but either way you'll find out the hard way when you stand before the judgement throne and God casts you into the lake of fire.

I said
You always make these off the wall wild predictions, but you NEVER have any spiritual support. Do you really thing that your own opinion is that valuable??? When God tells you to not trust your own opinion.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
You always make these off the wall wild predictions, but you NEVER have any spiritual support. Do you really thing that your own opinion is that valuable??? When God tells you to not trust your own opinion.

16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

that's a direction on how to behave with fellow believers

you aren't a fellow believer :nono:

you're satan-led

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes, it does

I said
Well lets check. The one God has sent quotes the verses.

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The one satan has sent relies on their own opinion.

(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Well lets check. The one God has sent quotes the verses.

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The one satan has sent relies on their own opinion.

(NKJ)

Spare us the the verse quoter nonsense.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
no squeaky, you're not

Do not presume to know what Gods judgment will be.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i know this

squeaky celebrates himself, not Christ

I said
How do you know this??? I speak from scripture.

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
How do you know this??? I speak from scripture.

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)
Get back to the thread topic - The OP, remember?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You will not be able to apologize to bybee for your emotions towards her. She never "wronged" you. I told her you forgive her and that's that. End Of Thread, close it.

I said
lol You should go read the book of Job. He tried to pay sacrifices for his children. And look what happen to him. I have no emotions toward bybee. I always liked her, still do. I'm just following the Holy Spirit.