My Main Purpose For Coming In Here

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I've run across the same hatred from the same people that you're experiencing it from, only in another thread. Hang in there Squeaky, they'll get their just punishment in the end.

I said
lol I know I've seen it in here many times. One person told me one time that some Christians can eat their own young.

You use the word "Christian" liberally. Just because someone can recite verses from Holy Scripture hardly makes them a Christian. These lost souls are full of hate, evidently they don't seem to care about Jesus' two greatest commandments.

Matthew 22: 36-40

ok doser

I said
Very poor example. There was nothing inadvertently done. It was intentional.

your claim was that she banned you without allowing you to explain yourself, that she misunderstood what you were saying

now you're saying that she intentionally misunderstood you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
your claim was that she banned you without allowing you to explain yourself, that she misunderstood what you were saying

I miss the days when you stalked Town Heretic. What made Squeaky your latest sick obsession?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you think there is a difference between being wronged and sinned against? There's not.
How can someone forgive on hearsay information. Just because you say it so.
I talk to bybee on facebook, we are friends. I will tell her that you forgive her, ok Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
No I didn't. Your a woman right? I said she intentionally banned me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I talk to bybee on facebook, we are friends. I will tell her that you forgive her, ok Squeaky?

I said
lol That is still hearsay. That doesn't work. If you think it does go read the book of Job. He tried to pay sacrifices for his kinds. He got in big trouble.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
well, that's why i asked

no, i'm not a woman

are you?

ok, she intentionally banned you and the site owner agreed with her decision

in what way do you think she "wronged" you?

I said
She banned me for a whole year . And then lied about it. When she said "advocating criminal violence" that is bearing false witness. Lying. That is a sin, and then to punish me for the lie is another sin.
Which I am trying to forgive her. But first she has to repent.

ok doser

I said
She banned me for a whole year .

yes, she did that

and the site owner agreed with it

squeaky said:
And then lied about it. When she said "advocating criminal violence" that is bearing false witness.

i hesitate to speak for her, but your post was, as many of yours are, difficult to understand

and quite frankly, the mods had gotten tired of your silly nonsense

squeaky said:

ahhh - now the truth comes out

your main purpose for coming here wasn't to forgive her, it was to convict her, browbeat her into repenting and then forgive her :chuckle:

good one :thumb:

well, it ain't gonna happen - she doesn't post here anymore

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes, she did that

and the site owner agreed with it

i hesitate to speak for her, but your post was, as many of yours are, difficult to understand

and quite frankly, the mods had gotten tired of your silly nonsense

ahhh - now the truth comes out

your main purpose for coming here wasn't to forgive her, it was to convict her, browbeat her into repenting and then forgive her :chuckle:

good one :thumb:

well, it ain't gonna happen - she doesn't post here anymore

I said
lololo One doesn't even have to talk to you. You will put the words you prefer in their mouth. And then complain about it. You just full of guile.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is still hearsay. That doesn't work. If you think it does go read the book of Job. He tried to pay sacrifices for his kinds. He got in big trouble.
Soryy to tell you, bybee doesn't come on TOL anymore. You can send her a Private Message - she will get it

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
She banned me for a whole year . And then lied about it. When she said "advocating criminal violence" that is bearing false witness. Lying. That is a sin, and then to punish me for the lie is another sin.

You should not have to try to forgive. You should just do it.