My Main Purpose For Coming In Here

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My main purpose for coming back in here was to forgive someone. God knows this place needs some examples of that. But with all the opposition it has been impossible. Its such a beautiful thing to forgive, I love to do it. But I keep running into bitterness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Y9u all don't understand. I have tried to explain it to you with the scriptures. But when someone has wronged me I get all excited. Because I have someone to forgive. That is why I came back in here to forgive. Every time I forgive someone for something God forgives me for something.

Luke 6:38
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

Mark 4:23-25
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I forgive someone they are forgiven.

John 20:23
23 "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Out of context.

I said
That's it just your own opinion. No evidence, no scripture support, just your own opinion. Do you know what your own opinion is worth?

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sins are remitted by baptism.

I said
Well I don't think Jesus got your memo on that. Because Jesus told me I could forgive sin. I have been doing it for 40 years now. And believe me the ones I forgive are thankful.

23 "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I don't think Jesus got your memo on that. Because Jesus told me I could forgive sin. I have been doing it for 40 years now. And believe me the ones I forgive are thankful.

You have never forgiven a single sin from anybody, because you can't !! Jesus Christ did it already !!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have never forgiven a single sin from anybody, because you can't !! Jesus Christ did it already !!
I said
Then you go tell Jesus that. And if sins were already forgiven why are we going to have a judgment Day??
I think you have missed something in your studies.

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Again no evidence or scripture just your intellect.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Keep looking, maybe you'll stumble into them someday soon? Better hurry, though, before you get banned again.

I said
I do get a little nervous some times if I cant find the person to forgive them. I have seen 3 preachers have heart attacts, one preachers church burn to the ground. And all kinds of chasitizments happen to people that I didn't get to forgive. Years ago on this very board I warned three hecklers. They were all gone in a short time. One showed up 4 years later and had some sort of excuse why he hadn't been back.
But if I forgive them I don't see this kind of stuff happening.

(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
I do get a little nervous some times if I cant find the person to forgive them. I have seen 3 preachers have heart attacts, one preachers church burn to the ground. And all kinds of chasitizments happen to people that I didn't get to forgive. Years ago on this very board I warned three hecklers. They were all gone in a short time. One showed up 4 years later and had some sort of excuse why he hadn't been back.
But if I forgive them I don't see this kind of stuff happening.

(NKJ)
Forgive me Squeaky. I'm trying to keep you from getting banned, instead of one long post make two out of it. No anti Trinity posts !!