My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I believe the nicest thing I can muster about him is "Bizarreo"
I can't believe that Nang has chosen to defend him!

I can, but i was really surprised by student x, all of a sudden i am not worthy of his friendship because i dont kiss up to the new calvinist mysogynist cultist trickster truster..

bybee

I can, but i was really surprised by student x, all of a sudden i am not worthy of his friendship because i dont kiss up to the new calvinist mysogynist cultist trickster truster..

Student X presents a bipolar persona!
I suppose that is better than Dipstick!

bybee

:chuckle:

In most cases a mouse cannot trap a man in a maze. So the Messiah had no worries.

None of those attempts were successful.

Truster, on the other hand, is apparently laboring under the delusion that he is a keeper of, an interpreter of and most scary, a deliverer of the only legal message!
Men who denigrate women are not to be TRUSTED!

glorydaz

Thirdly, I am free to interact with all Christian men, so that THEY MIGHT TEACH ME, and I do so with my husband's oversight and approval.

Next gripe? . . .

:rotfl:

That's a good one, Nang. You've been flagrantly "teaching men" since I came on this board, and now, suddenly, you play the little woman to the new man in your life. Ya gotta love the power of a blowhard male chauvinist pig when he's allowed into the house.

Watch out men, it can rub off on you if you're not careful, and you'll forget where you came from. Watch out, women, you may go rushing off for your aprons and dusters while you bow and scrape your way out of the room. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

That's a good one, Nang. You've been flagrantly "teaching men" since I came on this board, and now, suddenly, you play the little woman to the new man in your life. Ya gotta love the power of a blowhard male chauvinist pig when he's allowed into the house.

Watch out men, it can rub off on you if you're not careful, and you'll forget where you came from. Watch out, women, you may go rushing off for your aprons and dusters while you bow and scrape your way out of the room. :chuckle:

ouch :)

glorydaz

Well it looks to me like hes getting a cult following here - so he resembles smith in many ways.

Yeah, the whole tone of the board has changed. Did you notice how he's asking people whether they are men or women? We women may have to change our user names and our pictures and see if he has some special revelation as to our gender. It would be a good way to watch him go schizoid trying to figure it out.

glorydaz

Truster, on the other hand, is apparently laboring under the delusion that he is a keeper of, an interpreter of and most scary, a deliverer of the only legal message!
Men who denigrate women are not to be TRUSTED!

Never trust a man who wears PINK as a banner of his manhood.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post G

glorydaz

I believe the nicest thing I can muster about him is "Bizarreo"
I can't believe that Nang has chosen to defend him!

Especially when she is such a defender of the proper treatment of others. She is blind to his many and varied put downs. :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've been saved most of my life.

If I decide to share something that precious, it will be when I want, where I want, and not at your request. Regardless, what has this to do with this thread topic unless you're going to try and make it into something Calvinistic? In short, I won't be sharing this with you. What information I want you to have is in my signature and profile.

Truster likes to "bark" orders at people!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, the whole tone of the board has changed. Did you notice how he's asking people whether they are men or women? We women may have to change our user names and our pictures and see if he has some special revelation as to our gender. It would be a good way to watch him go schizoid trying to figure it out.

Evidently, he doesn't want to waste his precious time once
he finds out he's speaking with a female!