My Ignored List

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've asked you on a number of occasions to give an account of your salvation. Do you have a reason for the hope that is in you, or do not have hope?

When did you place ALL your faith in Christ, after hearing the
message of your salvation preached? Remember, faith comes
by hearing and hearing by the word of God! What was the
circumstance that led you to Christ? Are you a member of
the body of Christ? Have you been forgiven your sins,
received God's mercy and have been assured eternal life?

I don't hear you speaking these things? Mainly, you seem to
be interested in correct names for Christ, speaking against
females, placing posters on ignore, and calling Christians,
Atheists!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Truster, another pertinent question would be; Do you consider
yourself a child of God and a member of the body of Christ?

Truster has me on ignore, perhaps, someone could ask him
these questions? It would be interesting to see how he replies!

Lon

Brothers and sisters, forgive my absence. I was mourning the loss of a dear brother on TOL. He is following after this cult leader and I had to take a day to pray and mourn the loss.

When Paul appeared on the scene he always got a reaction. Riot or revival. Revival in the hearts* of those that love the trust and the truth. Riot in those that resist the Holy Spirit and hate the truth.
Of course, but you aren't Paul. I know some flocked to you upon your enterance, I did not. You were entirely too divisive, as in no Catholics, no Arminians, and no Calvinist who believes these may/are rightly part of the Body of Christ. Sorry, you lose, even if a few who cannot think rightly through scriptures follow. There is no way God can bless a cult or a cult following.

They stoned the prophets, because their ears could not bear what they heard….truth. That their religion was mixed with hypocrisy and was an abomination in the sight of the Eternal.

Hearts* not the blood pump.
Not satisfied with comparing yourself to Paul, you went on to the martyred Prophets. You are not prophet for a prophet must speak without error.

1 Kings 19:8 You rip at the very Body and blood of Jesus Christ.

I'm a little ticked that I didn't make the list. :)
Truster... We all love you! We just don't like your mean spirit.

Messiah Himself was accused of have an evil spirit and warned that we* would be treated in the same manner. It was the religious people of the day that accused Him and murdered the prophets that were before Him. You are far from being as unique or clever as you think you are.

:doh: and if Paul and the Martyred prophets weren't good enough, now you are comparing yourself to Jesus (Y'shua).

I don't dislike you because you are supposedly like Jesus, I dislike you because you are a coward and are cutting into the Body of Christ.
We* The redeemed of Yah Veh.
A Hebrew already corrected you on this.

Who are you following?

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Messiah was asked questions they were mostly directed to trap Him.
Perhaps this is true if you only look at the recorded words. But using 12 hours a day times the 3 years of His ministry works out to about 13,140 hours. Yet all the recorded words of Jesus can be recited in about 2 hours. 2 hours out of 13,140 means that without question a great deal of what Jesus said during his ministry was never recorded.

journey

I've asked you on a number of occasions to give an account of your salvation. Do you have a reason for the hope that is in you, or do not have hope?

I've been saved most of my life.

If I decide to share something that precious, it will be when I want, where I want, and not at your request. Regardless, what has this to do with this thread topic unless you're going to try and make it into something Calvinistic? In short, I won't be sharing this with you. What information I want you to have is in my signature and profile.

Truster

I've been saved most of my life.

If I decide to share something that precious, it will be when I want, where I want, and not at your request. Regardless, what has this to do with this thread topic unless you're going to try and make it into something Calvinistic? In short, I won't be sharing this with you. What information I want you to have is in my signature and profile.

Been saved most of your life? At what age?

Truster

Perhaps this is true if you only look at the recorded words. But using 12 hours a day times the 3 years of His ministry works out to about 13,140 hours. Yet all the recorded words of Jesus can be recited in about 2 hours. 2 hours out of 13,140 means that without question a great deal of what Jesus said during his ministry was never recorded.

3 yrs of His ministry? What about when He stood next to Paul in Corinth? His ministry is ongoing, haven't you heard? He is still questioned in the persons of His saints and still for entrapment.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
3 yrs of His ministry? What about when He stood next to Paul in Corinth? His ministry is ongoing, haven't you heard? He is still questioned in the persons of His saints and still for entrapment.
Are you disputing that Jesus in human form had a ministry of approximately 3 years?

Lon

James 4:11-12
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

He has said he, Truster, is judge. He has declared repeatedly on TOL that he judges us all and here he seeks to judge another's salvation.

This, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, is a dangerous heresy and he places himself as god and judge between us and our Savior.

There is one God, He is the Lord. Do not bow to this man.

Take the hint - see my previous post.
Good discernment, Journey! His many blessings.

The Lord alone, He is God.

Lon

Truster, another pertinent question would be; Do you consider
yourself a child of God and a member of the body of Christ?

Truster has me on ignore, perhaps, someone could ask him
these questions? It would be interesting to see how he replies!
He is disinclined to acquiesce your request:
When Messiah was asked questions they were mostly directed to trap Him.
So apparently, if he labels anyone a pharisee, conveniently, he doesn't have to answer....
Didn't stop him from trying to trap another though:

I'm renaming him Teflon, instead of Truster.
That or "I'm Rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you."

The spiritual man will judge all things, but he himself will not be judged.
"Hypocrite" came to mind as well. I'm not sure his delusion could accept that as truth though. Better start with Teflon and see how that goes.

:doh: Untouchable but can put his finger in the rest of our food, theology, and salvation.

Lon

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region. But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts. But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
Proverbs 17:17 and Proverbs 18:24

Truster is not this man. No this man hasn't even given it. On top of that, he says He is granted Special Revelation, he corrects all translations, says we must speak Yah Vey but a Hebrew corrected him on it, and that I am outside the faith for saying that Arminians, Catholics, and others can be and ARE saved.

When Abraham (the father of the trusting) was called out of Ur he was called out, because he had been chosen. Over a period of time revelations were given to him and as each came so Abraham new what was being required of him and what promise's he should receive, in type, for the election of grace.
When I was called out I wasn't aware of the name Yah Veh, but I'd seen the name in a book years before.

Since my calling out I have received revelations

I know for sure that a man is born in ignorance and lives in ignorance, but once that man is called he will not, no way, die in ignorance. Have no doubt when I say, ''If the Eternal Almighty calls a man that man does not stand a chance in refusing that call. If the Eternal wants that man to know His name it shall be revealed and when it is that man will use His name…no choice. If you belong to Him you will use the family name''.

Blessings, H.
The truth is preserved, confirmed by the Holy Spirit and is only revealed to the heirs of glory.

"Special Revelation" and he was called on it:
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;3693135 said:
The “Yah” – יָהּ found in Scripture is a contraction of the Tetragrammaton composed of the first and last consonants and the final vowel. It is in no way the first part of any name, or any other word. It is also a cry of distress, but simply because one is crying to God in their time of need. Other than these it has no meaning.

The Hebrew word – שׁוּעַ – shuaʿ means “smooth” or “soft.”

Now on the other hand the name – יְהוֹשֻׁעַ – Y’hoshuaʿ means “HaShem is salvation,” or “HaShem saves.”

Therefore your premise is totally imaginary and without any basis whatsoever in the Hebrew Language. Not to mention your turning of it into two words.

If I find your “Yah Veh” thread again, I will explain that to you as well.

glorydaz

Proverbs 17:17 and Proverbs 18:24

Truster is not this man. No this man hasn't even given it. On top of that, he says He is granted Special Revelation, he corrects all translations, says we must speak Yah Vey but a Hebrew corrected him on it, and that I am outside the faith for saying that Arminians, Catholics, and others can be and ARE saved.

"Special Revelation" and he was called on it:

Yeah, I saw that correction of his "special revelation" and had to laugh. It smacks of Joseph Smith and his golden plates. :chuckle: