Muslims have no covenant with God

popsthebuilder

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I just got done studying the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews can not be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD. Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims are living under no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion.

Again: The New Covenant was established in 33 AD, and the Old Covenant was revoked in 70 AD. 40 years had passed when Christ began his preaching in 30 AD, to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.
The new covenant gives all the possibility of salvation.

popsthebuilder

That's about the size of it, Islam as stark a reflection of demonic deception as there is, if you believe the Bible is the word of God:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. ...22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

If, like this sorry excuse for a Christian that goes by Pope Francis, you believe there's communion to be had with things antichrist, then truly you do need a new religion to indulge in, before dropping into hell, like everybody else on the broad road.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. [whereby we "must be," not "should be," not "ought to be" saved]

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Lots of luck with that sin problem, absent Christ's blood of any other so-called faith:

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Islam in no way refutes that Jesus walked the earth in the flesh.

Elia

John 14:6
Yahshua answered, “I am the way to the truth and life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Bs"d

Except he wasn't.

Talking is cheap, people follow like sheep, even though there is nowhere to go.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things. Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Y-H-W-H.”
Jer 16:19-21

CherubRam

Bs"d

Except he wasn't.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things. Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Y-H-W-H.”
Did you know that the Abrahamic covenant of circumcision had been revoked? At what time do the Jews acknowledge the festivals were done away with? The old priesthood has been rejected. See: Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.
New covenant.

CherubRam

Bs"d

Except he wasn't.

Jer 16:19-21 The Gentiles shall come to Yahwah through the New Covenant.

CherubRam

Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD. All nations were covered by the Covenant of Circumcision until it was revoked by God.

Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I just got done studying the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims.

Muslims and Jews can not be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD. Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims are living under no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion.

Again: The New Covenant was established in 33 AD, and the Old Covenant was revoked in 70 AD. 40 years had passed when Christ began his preaching in 30 AD, to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. Note: Apart from the covenant of circumcision, God also made a covenant that He would not completely destroy the people, and that the seed of Abraham would continue. The covenant of circumcision is separate from the covenant that Abraham's seed would continue and not be completely cut off. (From breaking the covenant)

For Muslims to read.
Redeem with the New Covenant

Genesis 16:12
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Exodus 13:13
Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons.

Psalm 83
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 3:14
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The promise is life eternal.

Zechariah 11:10-11
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.
What was the covenant that God made with the nations? Answer: It was the covenant of circumcision.

We now live under a New Covenant.
Yahshua answered, “I am the way to the truth and life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Elia

Are you in disbelief that the Abrahamic covenant of circumcision had been revoked?

Bs"d

Not a single law of God has been revoked.

Even the Christian messiah says so:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matt 5

But Christians have a hard time accepting what is written in the NT.

Elia

Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD.

Bs"d

Where is that written that in 70 the law of circumcision was revoked??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

We now live under a New Covenant.

Even the name "New Testament" is not correct: It points to the new covenant that G.d will make with the Jewish people. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there G.d, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)? That nobody has to teach his neighbor about G.d?

Obviously not!

So even the reference to the new covenant, the "New Testament", is not correct.

CherubRam

Bs"d

Not a single law of God has been revoked.

Even the Christian messiah says so:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matt 5

But Christians have a hard time accepting what is written in the NT.

Yahshua did not revoke the covenant of circumcision, Yahwah did.

CherubRam

Bs"d

Where is that written that in 70 the law of circumcision was revoked??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Even the name "New Testament" is not correct: It points to the new covenant that G.d will make with the Jewish people. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there G.d, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)? That nobody has to teach his neighbor about G.d?

Obviously not!

So even the reference to the new covenant, the "New Testament", is not correct.

Yahwah said He would introduce "a covenant", therefore that would make it a "New Covenant." He also said that it would not be like the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant of Circumcision. It is also written that the Old Covenant was revoked. Yahwah also said that He would do away with the festivals. So at what time do you think these things took place?