Administrator
Super Moderator
Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
For all you female libs, male chauvinist Andrew Tate got his Twitter account back also.

Arthur Brain

For all you female libs, male chauvinist Andrew Tate got his Twitter account back also.
Is this the kind of man you admire Jefferson?

Tate received attention for his tweets describing his view of what qualifies as sexual harassment amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse cases and for tweeting several statements about his view that sexual assault victims share responsibility for their assaults.[24] In 2017, he was criticized for tweeting that depression "isn't real".[5][32]

Online, Tate initially became known among far-right circles through appearances on InfoWars and acquaintances with far-right figures such as Paul Joseph Watson, Jack Posobiec, and Mike Cernovich.[33] Tate became highly popular during summer of 2022, surpassing both Donald Trump and COVID-19 in Google searches in July.[34] Tate has described himself as "absolutely a sexist" and "absolutely a misogynist".[35] He has stated that women "belong in the home", "can't drive",[36] and are "given to the man and belong to the man",[5] and claimed that men prefer dating 18- and 19-year-olds because they have had sex with fewer men.[37]

Apparently converted to Islam.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know very little about him other than feminists and beta males hate him. That makes for a good first impression in my book.
I love watching the left react to him. Can't stand him himself. Haven't yet seen him interviewed by the likes of Joe Rogan, maybe in that context I would like him.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh, are you an "alpha male" or something?
I'm a right-wing American, so yes.

Now that you do know some more about him, are you impressed with the guy?
Why would you think I know more about him after you linked to an article about him from such a left-wing, biased, garbage source like Wikipedia?

Arthur Brain

I'm a right-wing American, so yes.

Why would you think I know more about him after you linked to an article about him from such a left-wing, biased, garbage source like Wikipedia?
Oh, that's the definition of an alpha male is it? A right wing American? That's cute...well, no, it's pathetic. Completely laughable in fact.

There's plenty sources that have Tate as described and it's not like there's any dispute over it. Still a guy you're impressed with Jefferson? Maybe you think Phil Quack Quack Robertson is a real macho man as well?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Elon Musk Brings Back Conservative Accounts of Jordan Peterson and Babylon Bee

It could easily be said that the Bee's ban led directly to Elon Musk's plan to buy Twitter. It was after the Bee's very public, and controversial ban that Musk bought enough Twitter shares to become a majority owner, and shortly afterward, Musk made his $44 billion proposal to buy the entire platform.

Even more easily, it could be said that Space Karen got the idea -and the push to "buy Twitter and delete it" - from his ex-wife.