More Homosexuals behind the NIV exposed

Nazaroo

Quote:
Don't bother coming.

Oh dear. Now we're just getting a bit belligerent there. Pharisaical perhaps? According to traditional evangelical theology, didn't Jesus give his life for all sinners, for all souls? Didn't this giving of his soul make an atonement for all? Does the father in the parable of the prodigal son, stop waiting and wishing that his son will return home? Are all human souls the offspring of God, and does God's will include that all be saved? Is Love a respector of persons, is it partial, selective, arbitrary?
Hi Freelight:

My meaning in its concise context should be clear,
but I'll spell it out to remove any ambiguity.

If you're expecting homosexual orgies, cocaine, and alcohol,
don't bother knocking on heaven's door.
You'll be disappointed on every level.

Sorry if what seemed crystal-clear to me appeared ambiguous.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clear points.....

clear points.....

Hi Freelight:

My meaning in its concise context should be clear,
but I'll spell it out to remove any ambiguity.

If you're expecting homosexual orgies, cocaine, and alcohol,
don't bother knocking on heaven's door.
You'll be disappointed on every level.

Sorry if what seemed crystal-clear to me appeared ambiguous.

I hear you Naz,....I agree there probably isn't going to be orgies allowed (ha!) of either gender orientation in the traditional-orthodox concept of 'heaven', as the function of physical sexual relations will probably be transcended for more spiritual-emotional relationships.

My fine points on the definition and understanding of the condition of homosexuality itself, and what are acceptable or unacceptable activities between two consenting adults is a subject unto itself, which is a more complex issue that deserves further research.

pj

Base12

BANNED
Banned
that's ALL gone in Heaven. why imagine it or consider it ?

Exactly.

Galatians 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus"

No Male and no Female.

Problem solved.

:sheep:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Will there be conspiracy theorists and tin foil hats?

:plain:
There won't be any of that in heaven either.

I just got through talking with a guy about conspiracy theories. Morality and conspiracy theories are apples and oranges. The two are not related. Conspiracy theories will go out the window right along with drugs and sexual immorality.