Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Christ the Mediator !

Christ the Mediator !

1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The word Mediator is the greek word mesités: an arbitrator, a mediator :

a mediator, intermediary, (b) a go-between, arbiter, agent of something good.

mesítēs (from 3319 /mésos, "in the middle") – properly, an arbitrator ("mediator"), guaranteeing the performance of all the terms stipulated in a covenant (agreement).

/mesítēs (a "mediator") intervenes to restore peace between two parties, especially as it fulfills a compact or ratifies a covenant.

Notice the Mediator restores Peace with TWO parties, God and Men ! Christ the Mediator has restored Peace and Harmony between both God and Men, as the Covenant Mediator Heb 8:6

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Christ has successfully reconciled God to man and man to God, or else He has failed as an Mediator in the Covenant Work of God. Now many in false religion say yes, even though Christ has reconciled those He died for to God Rom 5:10, but that it is only a one-sided reconciliation; Now if that were so [but its not] that would leave His Work as Mediator undone, only half done, and so now who should receive the credit for undone portion of the reconciliation, if it be not Christ ? Antichrist gives the credit to man's so called freewill !

But I testify today of a Mediator Name Christ Jesus 1 Tim 2:5, who hath by His Death ALONE, both reconciled God to man and effects the reconciliation of man back to God out of his estranged enmity, for that was a key purpose for His being put to death 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

So His reconciliation Work as Mediator is completely thorough Col 1:20-22

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death
, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Now what can be more plainer than this passage attributing to Christ's DEATH, The Body of His Flesh, reconciling to God those who had been sometime alienated and hostile enemies in their minds towards Him, when He Loved them !

Remember how hostile and angry and full of enmity the Apostle Paul was before, when he was saul Acts 9:1-2

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

That word slaughter in the original means murders ! Then remember in an instant he was docile and submitted to Christ Acts 9:3-6

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

He now readily submitted to God's Will Acts 22:14

And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

This change in Paul is to the Credit of Christ's Death, The Power of His Resurrection Col 1:20-22

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death,
to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

See God had always been reconciled to Saul, but Saul was not reconciled to God, and so it is with all for whom He died as Covenant Mediator, He effects an complete Reconciliation of God to man and man to God, for any to deny Him this success is antichrist and deny that He is Mediator in Power !

Last edited:

beloved57

Christ is Covenant given unto the People !

Christ is Covenant given unto the People !

Christ is Covenant given unto the People Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

This He is in the Person of God Man , The Mediator Christ. The Promise of God here is fulfilled in Christ's Unique Person Heb 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Now Understand something here, How Christ is Both of these, #1 He is God unto His People Matt 1:21-23

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

He is God with His People, for He was God in the Flesh and tabernacled amongst them Jn 1:1,14

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This clearly Identifies the Only Begotten of the Father with Being God the Word !

1 Tim 3:16

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Then #2 All the People of God are reckoned to be in Christ, part of Him, His Body, the Members of His Body seen 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

This is also seen when Christ is typified as the People of God Israel, we know that this applies to the many people of God called Israel Ex 4:22-23

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

And yet again the Firstborn Son Israel is identified as Christ here Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

His Son was as we seen from the book of Exodus a Group of People, the People of Israel with many members !

And so in this Person Of Christ We behold the Wisdom of God, Christ is the God of His People, and Christ is the People of God, Both in One, and in this He fulfills the Role of being Given as a Covenant unto the People !

Nanja

Christ has successfully reconciled God to man and man to God, or else He has failed as an Mediator in the Covenant Work of God. Now many in false religion say yes, even though Christ has reconciled those He died for to God Rom 5:10, but that it is only a one-sided reconciliation; How if that were so [but its not] that would leave His Work as Mediator undone, only half done, and so now who should receive the credit for undone portion of the reconciliation, if it be not Christ ? Antichrist gives the credit to man's so called freewill !

But I testify today of a Mediator Name Christ Jesus 1 Tim 2:5, who hath by His Death ALONE, both reconciled God to man and effects the reconciliation of man back to God out of his estranged enmity, for that was a key purpose for His being put to death 1 Pet 3:18

Amen. I declare this Truth also!

Our Lord Jesus Christ was completely successful in His Mediatorial accomplishment
for all those chosen, adopted and given to Him of His Father (Eph. 1:4-5; John 10:29),
and even though, by nature, children of wrath as others (Eph. 2:3), they were never under
God's wrath at any time, because even while they were His enemies they were reconciled.
They received the benefit of His death before they ever believed anything about Him;
they had no conditions to meet, and no required actions to perform. However, these make up
a very small portion of all of mankind, they are but a remnant (Isaiah 1:9; Rom. 11:5).

But the majority, though, remain under God's wrath (Eph. 5:6);
vessels of wrath created for destruction (Rom. 9:22; 2 Pet 2:9, 12).
And because they have no mediator that took the punishment for their sin,
they will have to pay that price themselves! (Mal. 4:1)

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

They received the benefit of His death before they ever believed anything about Him;

Amen and absolutely, while they were enemies and in Unbelief, they were still reconciled to God, received into His Favor, for that is one of the meanings of the word reconciled. In Rom 5:10 its the word katallassō and means:

I.to change, exchange, as coins for others of equivalent value
A.
to reconcile (those who are at variance)

B.
return to favour with, be reconciled to one

C.
to receive one into favour

So for Christ's sake, even as unbelievers and enemies, those Christ died for are in a state of Favor with God !

Whereas others, whom He did not die for, while they are in a state of unbelief and being enemies, they lie under God's condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him

The obvious difference maker is the Death of Christ Rom 5:10 ! The Benefits of Christ's Death had been applied to o them while they were enemies !

However, these make up
a very small portion of all of mankind, they are but a remnant (Isaiah 1:9; Rom. 11:5).

Few are saved Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

But the majority, though, remain under God's wrath (Eph. 5:6);
vessels of wrath created for destruction (Rom. 9:22; 2 Pet 2:9, 12).
And because they have no mediator that took the punishment for their sin,
they will have to pay that price themselves! (Mal. 4:1)

Amen, as Jesus stated to that vile seed here Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

beloved57

Neither is there Salvation in any other !

Neither is there Salvation in any other !

Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Lord Jesus Christ is and has been, and shall be the only way of Salvation and Eternal Life for any in Mankind, but not all Mankind Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

However that way that He is, its the Narrow and Straite way, and very unpopular Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The fact that Jesus here says few find this Life, It should caution us against the false teachings that renders Rom 5:18 as to be saying all men without exception have received Justification of Life !

That Narrow and strait way and very unpopular way is what people call today in derision Hyper Calvinism, specifically meant are those Biblical Doctrines that have to do with Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited and Particular Redemption, Irresistible Grace , and preservation of the Saints, Reprobation of the Non Elect, Eternal Justification to name a few ; and any slight deviation from any one of theses Gospel of Grace Doctrines, all upheld by the Word of Truth, is a False Gospel without any exceptions !

And there is no Salvation outside of the Doctrines of God that Magnify the Grace that is in Christ Jesus for the Salvation of God's Chosen People !

beloved57

I am the resurrection and the Life !

I am the resurrection and the Life !

Jesus once said to Mary and Martha these words Jn 11:25

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Question, when did Jesus become the Resurrection and the Life ? For here in the text He spake of Himself as presently being them [The Resurrection and Life] and yet it was before His Death ? He did not say, I am going to be the Resurrection and the Life, but was Presently !

beloved57

I am the resurrection and the Life ! 2

I am the resurrection and the Life ! 2

The Lord Jesus Christ has always been the Resurrection and the Life, for He is as scripture says Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Eternal Life is Resurrection Life, and He was that Eternal Life from the Beginning with the Father 1 Jn 1:1-2

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us)

Remember Jesus said this Jn 5:21

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Thats because right then presently He had Resurrection Life and was giving that Life to whom He will !

Eternal Life is Life out of Christ's Resurrection from the dead, so thats why Eternal Life was nver in Adam in the beginning, neither could the elect in him could have gained it by keeping the Law, it was only in Christ 1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Its always been in Him 1 Jn 1:2

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us )

And it was always Resurrection Life, and Just as in the purpose of God, Christ was slain from the foundation Rev 13:8, He was also by that same Purpose Risen again from the foundation, and thats Eternal Life !

beloved57

I am the resurrection and the Life ! 3

I am the resurrection and the Life ! 3

That Eternal Life is also Resurrection Life is indicated by its connect with Christ's Resurrection from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

That Eternal Life the Elect receive when they are made alive or quickened, is their part of that Resurrection Life they had in Purpose when they were raised up together with Christ in His Resurrection as their Head and Saviour Eph 2:6

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Isa 26:19

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

"With my dead body shall they arise " This alludes to what Jesus said here Jn 2:19-22

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Eternal Life was Promised before the world began, premised on Christ being the Resurrection from the dead Titus 1:2

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

The Hope here is the Resurrection of Christ ! Acts 24:15

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Eternal Life was never the Hope of man through Adam who was created out of the dust of the ground ! It was promised before the world began in Christ 1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

It was never at any time in Adam, he could have never in a million years did what it took to gain Life Eternal, Only the Son of God could in the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ Jesus !

beloved57

How are people made Righteous ?

How are people made Righteous ?

The scripture is very clear on how sinners shall be made Righteous before God, hence by the ONE OBEDIENCE of Jesus Christ Rom 5:19b

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Thats Paul's Gospel ! Now because of Christ's active and passive obedience, and that alone,for His Church, Spiritual Seed Chosen in Him Eph 1:4, God does Impute to all of them a Perfect Righteousness, that constitutes them or causes them to be Righteous in His Sight ; This for them is done freely without works or any conditions performed or acted by them. This Righteousness we are made to be by Christ's Obedience is a Perfect Righteousness, His very own Evangelical Obedience to God's Law and Justice, so therefore it cannot be any of our own evangelical obedience to Gospel commands involved, that is why it is the Obedience of One, that they are Made Righteous ?

Was Christ's Obedience evangelical ? Yes it was, That was the Point Christ made here about water baptism Matt 3:13-15

13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

By His Obedience , all for whom He died are made Righteous, thats the only way a man can be made Righteous before God !

Nanja

Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Lord Jesus Christ is and has been, and shall be the only way of Salvation and Eternal Life for any in Mankind, but not all Mankind Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

However that way that He is, its the Narrow and Straite way, and very unpopular Matt 7:14

The fact that Jesus here says few find this Life, It should caution us against the false teachings that renders Rom 5:18 as to be saying all men without exception have received Justification of Life !

That Narrow and strait way and very unpopular way is what people call today in derision Hyper Calvinism, specifically meant are those Biblical Doctrines that have to do with Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited and Particular Redemption, Irresistible Grace , and preservation of the Saints, Reprobation of the Non Elect, Eternal Justification to name a few ; and any slight deviation from any one of theses Gospel of Grace Doctrines, all upheld by the Word of Truth, is a False Gospel without any exceptions !

And there is no Salvation outside of the Doctrines of God that Magnify the Grace that is in Christ Jesus for the Salvation of God's Chosen People !

I concur, and further believe this to be the reason God commands His People, His Sheep, to come out
of today's religious institutions. They hear Him calling them out (John 10:27) and do so because
they are of God (John 8:47).

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev. 14
v.3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders:
and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
v.4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb
whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
v.5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

I believe that the "women" referred to in v.4 refers to all the false churches and religious institutions of our day
which fail to preach these Gospel of Grace Doctrines completely unadulterated.

~~~~~

beloved57

I concur, and further believe this to be the reason God commands His People, His Sheep, to come out
of today's religious institutions. They hear Him calling them out (John 10:27) and do so because
they are of God (John 8:47).

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev. 14
v.3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders:
and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
v.4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb
whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
v.5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

I believe that the "women" referred to in v.4 refers to all the false churches and religious institutions of our day
which fail to preach these Gospel of Grace Doctrines completely unadulterated.

~~~~~

Amen to all you stated ! :)

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

How are people made Righteous ? 2

How are people made Righteous ? 2

Those whom shall be made Righteous by the sole obedience of Christ Rom 5:19, must also already have had Christ's Righteousness imputed to them because God cannot and will not declare any sinner Righteous without already having charged to their account a Perfect Righteousness !

beloved57

Why those Christ died for must believe !

Why those Christ died for must believe !

Unblief is a sympton of and consequence of sin and death, spiritual death that is. God in Judgment against the sin of man did imprison man in unbelief, as a consequence of Adam's disobedience, and that is Pauls point here Rom 11:32

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

That word concluded is the greek word sygkleiō and means to:

I.to shut up together, enclose

II.to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

to confine in or as if in a prison.

Some translations read :

32 For God has consigned (penned up) all men to disobedience, only that He may have mercy on them all [alike].AMP

32 God has ·given [imprisoned] all people ·over to their stubborn ways [L to/in disobedience] so that he can show mercy to all.EXB

32 For God has made all people prisoners of disobedience, so that he might show mercy to them all.GNT

The point is this, that by nature all men excluding none are imprisoned in unbelief or disobedience, however those whom Christ died for, He has for them defeated death and has set the prisoners free, for thats Gospel Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Lk 4:18-19

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

He was sent to be a Covenant to the People Isa 42:6-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Notice in Vs 7 "to bring out the prisoners from the prison"

This means to bring out of the prison of unbelief / disobedience of Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded[imprisoned] them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

But notice a key point here, scripture says that He BRINGS THEM OUT OF THE PRISON !

He delivers them from the prison of unbelief and disobedience, thats the Mercy Promise of Rom 11:32 !

This scripture Isa 42:7 is teaching us that the Lord Jesus Christ by His Covenant Death, saves those He died for from Unbelief/disobedience, and for anyone to deny it is antichrist, for that would deny one of the key accomplishments , and results of His Death !

beloved57

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 2

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 2

We are showing from scripture why one Christ died for must believe, simply because the effects of His Death for them deems it necessary and imperative to evidence the victory of His Death on their behalf !

When Christ was raised from the dead, it was not for Himself as an Private Person or Individual, but as the Head of His Body the Church, as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

You see, He rose from the dead as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep, not all humanity. To find out who the Sheep are See Jn 10:1-4,11-16 ;

Also Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

That is the Sheep of Heb 13:20 is the Church of God !

And for and because of them He died, Christ was released from the prison of the Grave, giving evidence that He had been discharged for the whole debt of sin owed by the Sheep to God's Law and Justice, It evidenced that God had accepted His Blood as Payment, and so Peter preached this Truth Acts 2:24

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

And yes that means that unbelief /disobedience can no longer hold prisoners the Sheep, those He died for, and its NOT POSSIBLE that they shall be holden of it. That word holden in Acts 2:24 is the greek word krateó and means :

I am strong, mighty, hence: I rule, am master, prevail; I obtain, take hold of; I hold, hold fast.

It means Just as death was no longer possible to hold Christ in death, but He was loosed from it, likewise it is no longer possible for Unbelief and disobedience hold the Sheep therein of which they were by nature as the rest of mankind Rom 11:32 ! For anyone whom Christ died for to remain in unbelief and disobedience, that would prevail against the Victory of Christ's Death, evidenced by His Resurrection from the dead on their behalf !

beloved57

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 3

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 3

Again, by nature all men of the elect are being held under , imprisoned by satan the god of this world in Unbelief, and or disobedience like the children of disobedience who shall permanently be Eph 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Both the elect and none elect are under the grasp and control of this Spirit by nature !

That word disobedience in Vs 2 above is the same word for unbelief in Rom 11:32

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

But Christ as our Head loosed the bonds of death, that means to release from that which binds, so that it no longer holds together or imprison; For remember in Rom 11:32 God concluded His People into Unbelief or Disobedience, or bound them up in it, by that spirit which is now working in the children of disobedience or unbelief, all unbelievers are under the control, power of a evil spirit that causes unbelief, Paul's point in 2 Cor 4:3-4, that spirit is the god of this world, satan or one of his demons !

But now Christ being loosed of the pains of death, for and because of His Sheep, it is no longer Just or Right for God's Justice to hold them bound up in Unbelief or Disobedience, the spirit of unbelief must be broken, so it would be a miscarriage of Justice if any one person or Sheep of Christ should end up as one of these Jn 8:24

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

beloved57

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 4

Why those Christ died for must believe ! 4

Finally to be considered, because Christ's Death hath fully satisfied God's Law and Justice for the Sheep, the prisoners must be loosed from the prison of unbelief and disobedience, because they are not condemned, and God is therefore seen to be Just to them which are believing on Jesus Rom 3:26

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. He is seen to be Just in that one was by His Justice and Righteousness has been loosed from their native prison of unbelief and disobedience to believe on Jesus, the one setting them free Jn 8:36

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Notice, the Son MAKES US FREE, not offer it, or make it available, but He does it. The greek word is eleutheroó:

I free, set free, liberate.

properly, set free, release from bondage; (figuratively) to remove the restrictions of sin (darkness) because delivered by God into true spiritual liberty (growth

Thats why He is also said to be a Light to the Gentiles Isa 42:6-7

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

to make free, set at liberty: from the dominion of sin

Yes, those who are in unbelief are under sins dominion !

If Christ by His Death sets us free, we shall become believers in Him and His Gospel indeed, for proof that we have been set free, for God's Justice demands it and depends on it, for Christ's Sake !

beloved57

Whom He will He hardeneth !

Whom He will He hardeneth !

Rom 9:17-18

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

That's Preaching so that God's Name might be declared throughout all the Earth, the Truth that "whom he will he hardeneth"

That's Part of the Gospel of God's Grace, that God in His Sovereignty has the right to and does harden men unto destruction, He denies them Mercy unto Salvation,so that they may continue in their native disobedience fitting themselves even more for destruction as vessels of wrath they were made ! Rom 9:19-22

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

God had a right to make and form some men for the purpose of wrath and destruction, Just like He did with Pharaoh, as an Illustration !

God raised him up, gave him existence and being to demonstrate how He makes men for a destructive purpose.

Rom 9:17-18

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

It was God that harden pharaohs heart, Paul is referring to the scripture here Ex 4:21

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Paul"s point here is that God harden Pharaohs heart, and not that pharaoh hardened his own heart since He did not mention that part, but only the part about God hardening his heart !

You see Pharaoh could not resist hardening his own heart because he was under God's Power to do so, that's why These Two things are said #1 Pharaoh had to harden his own heart because Rom 9:17

Because God's Power was at work in him causing him to harden his own heart !

#2 To show that he could not resist hardening his own heart because God will was causing it Rom 9:19

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

You see that ? That's the logical conclusion of this doctrine of the Gospel, If God is the one really in control causing pharaohs disobedient behavior, then why does God find fault with him ? After all he is only doing what God has caused him to do ! How is that Fair ? Now is not that how most of us think about this situation recorded here if indeed God is causing pharaoh to be disobedient and hardened ?