MESSIAH IS ANOINTED KING

Truster

His kingdom is spiritual. He rules in the hearts of men. He sets up his throne where no other king does; he rules the will and affections, his power binds the conscience; he subdues men's lusts. ‘He will subdue our iniquities.' (TW)

7 But as for me, I watch in hope for YAH VEH,
I wait for Elohim my Savior;
my Elohim will hear me.
Israel Will Rise
8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
YAH VEH will be my light.
9 Because I have sinned against him,
I will bear the rage of YAH VEH,
until he pleads my case
and upholds my cause.
He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his justness. Micah 7:7-9

If your will is free then Messiah is not your King. There is no getting away from the fact that Messiah is the King of kings. The question is who is king over you? Who is King in you? Who is King on your behalf? There can be only one Sovereign and if you maintain that your will is free then your will and therefore Satan is your king and ruler.

Repent, trust and be holy.

Truster

Many would admit Messiah to be their advocate to plead for them, but not their
King to rule over them.

Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against YAH VEH and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”

The chains and shackles you refuse to wear are those of the King.

Truster

He is King over His people. It was prophesied of Messiah before he was born:
‘And thou, Bethlehem, art not the least among the princes of Judah;
for out of thee shall come a governor that
shall rule my people Yisra'el.' Matt 2:2.

It is a vain thing for a King to have a crown on his head, unless he have a sceptre to rule.

Last edited:

Truster

He is the Anointed of Yah and in Him we* are anointed. If you be in Him then you partake of His anointing.

we* the redeemed

popsthebuilder

His kingdom is spiritual. He rules in the hearts of men. He sets up his throne where no other king does; he rules the will and affections, his power binds the conscience; he subdues men's lusts. ‘He will subdue our iniquities.' (TW)

my Elohim will hear me.
Israel Will Rise
until he pleads my case
and upholds my cause.

If your will is free then Messiah is not your King. There is no getting away from the fact that Messiah is the King of kings. The question is who is king over you? Who is King in you? Who is King on your behalf? There can be only one Sovereign and if you maintain that your will is free then your will and therefore Satan is your king and ruler.

We relinquish our freedom upon receiving faith because we choose to follow the Christ. To us it is still freedom though,as it is our greatest desire to do such.

Free will in no way denies the lordship of the Christ.

If it did you would be able to find scripture saying as much.

What makes you think it isn't the Will of GOD for man to freely choose? It is so very obvious throughout scripture that man is afforded the freedom to choose that your topic seems disingenuous.

Would you please justify your claim that freedom to choose is the work of Satan and that GOD wants utter control, and that somehow that is synonymous with love amd mercy. No one is denying that you used principals known within scripture in your opinion, so don't act like everyone is lost and stupid. Please just attempt to justify your claims using your own understanding coupled with relevant scripture.

It's a new day....

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

We relinquish our freedom upon receiving faith because we choose to follow the Christ. To us it is still freedom though,as it is our greatest desire to do such.

Free will in no way denies the lordship of the Christ.

If it did you would be able to find scripture saying as much.

What makes you think it isn't the Will of GOD for man to freely choose? It is so very obvious throughout scripture that man is afforded the freedom to choose that your topic seems disingenuous.

Would you please justify your claim that freedom to choose is the work of Satan and that GOD wants utter control, and that somehow that is synonymous with love amd mercy. No one is denying that you used principals known within scripture in your opinion, so don't act like everyone is lost and stupid. Please just attempt to justify your claims using your own understanding coupled with relevant scripture.

It's a new day....

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

The regenerate will gladly admit that they did not relinquish anything. The proud, arrogant vessels of wrath will declare "we have never been slaves"...John 8:33 KJV

Epoisses

Satan and Adam had free will before sin. Since that time the will is in bondage to sin and God grants faith to those who follow their conscience to the best of their ability. Jesus thru the Holy Spirit is presently drawing all men to himself. Satan thru the world and fallen religion is presently drawing all men to himself. The old cartoons with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other are biblically correct.

Truster

Satan and Adam had free will before sin. Since that time the will is in bondage to sin and God grants faith to those who follow their conscience to the best of their ability. Jesus thru the Holy Spirit is presently drawing all men to himself. Satan thru the world and fallen religion is presently drawing all men to himself. The old cartoons with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other are biblically correct.

Salvation by works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

my Elohim will hear me.
Israel Will Rise
until he pleads my case
and upholds my cause.

Shalom.

Why do you say that Messiah is King of kings?

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Salvation by works.

Everything is salvation by works in your false paradigm. Even faith is a work to the Calvinist delusional when Paul contrasted faith and works over and over and over. This shows that you have never read the bible with a teachable spirit but have been spoon fed lies by those eminents in the long robes you bow to. Truster is the proud and arrogant Pharisee who looks down on others whom Christ shed his blood for as trash and sinners when he is the real sinner! Pride is the unpardonable sin even for the converted who have been choked out and are almost dead.

Truster

Everything is salvation by works in your false paradigm. Even faith is a work to the Calvinist delusional when Paul contrasted faith and works over and over and over. This shows that you have never read the bible with a teachable spirit but have been spoon fed lies by those eminents in the long robes you bow to. Truster is the proud and arrogant Pharisee who looks down on others whom Christ shed his blood for as trash and sinners when he is the real sinner! Pride is the unpardonable sin even for the converted who have been choked out and are almost dead.

I fight the good fight by grace and through trust. I'm sorry that this bothers you so much that you feel the need to "try" and insult me on so many threads.

Epoisses

I fight the good fight by grace and through trust. I'm sorry that this bothers you so much that you feel the need to "try" and insult me on so many threads.

I'm trying to help you bigot who's gospel is despised universally by all Christendom. We're the sheep and everyone else is a goat and a reprobate.

Truster

I'm trying to help you bigot who's gospel is despised universally by all Christendom. We're the sheep and everyone else is a goat and a reprobate.

I don't have a gospel. You are a goat and your posts prove that. A goat is a reprobate. Thanks for showing your ignorance yet again.

Epoisses

I don't have a gospel. You are a goat and your posts prove that. A goat is a reprobate. Thanks for showing your ignorance yet again.

You're a bigot who has no love for his fellow man showing you are the real reprobate. Calvinist bigots have no love for anyone except their own brood of vipers.

Truster

You're a bigot who has no love for his fellow man showing you are the real reprobate. Calvinist bigots have no love for anyone except their own brood of vipers.

"real reprobate"? This suggests there are phony or imitation reprobates. This proves, once again, that you use words parrot fashion, without comprehension of the meaning.

Thanks for the laugh.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"real reprobate"? This suggests there are phony or imitation reprobates. This proves, once again, that you use words parrot fashion, without comprehension of the meaning.

Thanks for the laugh.
No, it means you are a real reprobate as opposed to one that is accused of being reprobate by you, an accuser of the brethren

Revelation 12:10 KJV -