MESSIAH IS ANOINTED KING

Truster

No, it means you are a real reprobate as opposed to one that is accused of being reprobate by you, an accuser of the brethren

Revelation 12:10 KJV -

You are reprobate and you despise the truth and the trust.

A little religion without the need to repent is what you wanted and that is what you got. You prefer to wallow in sin and that is what you do. You then mock piety and prove you cannot revere truth.

Truster

PS

The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent."

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

A little religion without the need to repent is what you wanted and that is what you got. You prefer to wallow in sin and that is what you do. You then mock piety and prove you cannot revere truth.
Yeah that's it, you're pious too

marhig

You need to make your mind up, do people need to repent?

I thought that in the gospel according to truster, that repentance is all done for you? And you don't need to do anything?

Truster

You need to make your mind up, do people need to repent?

I thought that in the gospel according to truster, that repentance is all done for you? And you don't need to do anything?

People are commanded to trust and repent. People are required to be holy. The ability to be obedient to these commands and callings are gifts provided for the heirs of the pre-evangelsim as part of their inheritance.

PS Try Romans 2:4

PPS Romans 2:5 applies to you.

marhig

I was giving this some serious consideration yesterday. Satan sometimes comes with a plate of doubt cakes or sends one of his sons, but I no longer eat the cakes. Thanks for offering, but no thanks...
Yeah and his biggest lie is, even if you carry on wilfully sining then you're still saved, and don't worry nothing you do can keep you from God your saved regardless!

Yet according to Jesus, workers of iniquity won't enter into the kingdom of heaven but only those who do the will of the father enter in.

And there's this in Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

OSAS is a false teaching from the beginning from the the murderer himself, the father of lies, Satan! He'll do anything to give people a false security. We are to turn from sin and live by the will of God

Romans 11

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

The wages of sin is death! (Spiritual death)

marhig

People are commanded to trust and repent. People are required to be holy. The ability to be obedient to these commands and callings are gifts provided for the heirs of the pre-evangelsim as part of their inheritance.

Well according to you, we're granted repentance, we can't do anything only trust?

Which is not the truth, because we have to repent, we have freewill and God gives us a choice, repent or not.

That's why Jesus said the following

Mark 1:15

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

They had to choose, believe and repent or not!

marhig

By the way, Romans 2:4 is regarding God convicting our hearts daily and we then turn from sin. Not God making us repent and believe in the beginning. God convicts our heart with his word. And those who hear his word can either believe and be a doer of the word, and follow Jesus, or not.

You could do with reading some more of that chapter. Here is a bit of it.

Romans 2

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.

We can either live by the will of God or not, and God will judge those that have heard the truth.

Truster

Well according to you, we're granted repentance, we can't do anything only trust?

Which is not the truth, because we have to repent, we have freewill and God gives us a choice, repent or not.

That's why Jesus said the following

Mark 1:15

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

They had to choose, believe and repent or not!

The fruit of justness is peace and the most blatantly obvious trait of the unregenerate is they do not have lasting peace. They exist on a roller coaster of emotional instability.

I do not deserve the peace I have and I know for an absolute fact that I did nothing to justify my receiving this precious gift.

I have been justified. I was converted. I have been made regenerate. I have been granted repentance and trust.

I have been co-staked with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the trust of the Son of Elohim, who loved me, and gave himself for me.​

Take note of the "trust of"

Truster

"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been staked to me, and I to the world".​

Truster

By the way, Romans 2:4 is regarding God convicting our hearts daily and we then turn from sin. Not God making us repent and believe in the beginning. God convicts our heart with his word. And those who hear his word can either believe and be a doer of the word, and follow Jesus, or not.

You could do with reading some more of that chapter. Here is a bit of it.

Romans 2

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.

We can either live by the will of God or not, and God will judge those that have heard the truth.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.

marhig

The fruit of justness is peace and the most blatantly obvious trait of the unregenerate is they do not have lasting peace. They exist on a roller coaster of emotional instability.

I do not deserve the peace I have and I know for an absolute fact that I did nothing to justify my receiving this precious gift.

I have been justified. I was converted. I have been made regenerate. I have been granted repentance and trust.

You will have had to believe at some point, we have a choice believe and repent, or not. God doesn't believe and repent for us and we do nothing!

I have been co-staked with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the trust of the Son of Elohim, who loved me, and gave himself for me.​

Take note of the "trust of"

If that were true, then you wouldn't call those who obey God and live by his will evil and wicked for doing so!

Truster

You will have had to believe at some point, we have a choice believe and repent, or not. God doesn't believe and repent for us and we do nothing!

If that were true, then you wouldn't call those who obey God and live by his will evil and wicked for doing so!

The unregenerate cannot please Elohim. Their attempts at obedience are an abomination. He is only pleased with His Dearly Beloved Son and all those that are found in Him. Therein is my rest, my peace and my salvation.

marhig

The unregenerate cannot please Elohim. Their attempts at obedience are an abomination. He is only pleased with His Dearly Beloved Son and all those that are found in Him. Therein is my rest, my peace and my salvation.

Those who don't obey God and do his will are the unregenerate!

Truster

The effects of the evangelism mean that:

Unbelievers suddenly believed.

Better translated as the trustless suddenly trusted.

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Adonay: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted.​

marhig

Those that attempt to do His will without the grace to do so are pretenders and pseudo brothers.

We can't live by the will of God without his grace! Because without the grace of God we wouldn't have been blessed with his word and Spirit through Christ Jesus. But by the grace of God we are blessed to have a chance to know him. And we are saved by the grace of God through faith in God and Christ!

But still, we have a choice when we hear the gospel, believe or not.

We don't have belief and repentance given to us, they are a choice that we have to make!