mercy

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Bless His Name......

Bless His Name......

I do not entertain thoughts about what other religions believe.

That's fine, the info. may help to illumine and inform others interested in the subject.

God's mercy endures forever, we ought to rejoice in that :)

We also have a responsibility to co-operate with that mercy.

pj

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No. It's because God has chosen them in Christ before the foundation of the world to be His Adopted Sons! Eph. 1:4-11.

It has nothing to do with what they are of themselves. But only with regard to His Purpose of Election.

They are saved by His Mercy and Grace alone! 2 Tim. 1:9

~~~~~

Too shallow

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
that is nice
but
please tell me

what did you deserve?

Jesus answered him, “What I am doing you do not understand now,
A SYMBOLIC LESSON NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD TONIGHT

but afterward you will understand.”
SEE JOHNS EPISTLES

Peter said to him, “You shall never wash my feet.”
HANDS WASHED AT PASSOVER - NOT THE FEET - PETER IS PISSED

Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no share with me.”
GRACE BATH

Jesus said to him, “The one who has bathed GRACE BATHED does not need to wash, NOT NEEDFUL OF SALVATION

except for his feet,
EARTHLY WALK REQUIRED DAILY CLEANIN

but is completely clean.
SAVED

And you are clean, but not every one of you.” (*John‬ *13‬:*7-8, 10‬ ESV)

MERCY FOR ALREADY SAVED:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (*1 John‬ *1‬:*9‬ ESV)

Gurucam

mercy

262 times in the bible

how does this word fit into your theology?

how do you use this word?
"262 times" does not suggest that mercy is unlimited. (There are revelations which confirm that many are called and few chosen, what a man sow that shall he reap, etc.)

At least one transgression is not at all subject-able to mercy at any time or place.
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Jesus is spoken of in the above as the 'son of man'. In this format Jesus is the man who walk on earth in a human physical body. In this format Jesus is 'seen' and temporal. One can blaspheme Jesus in this format and one might be forgiven. Also one can also blaspheme the things which Jesus said, did and established when he was in this physical format and one might be forgiven.

However Jesus is also the Son of God. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. In this format Jesus in not seen' and eternal. Only Paul discerned Jesus in this format and his commission was anchored on this Spirit, Son of God, format of the Lord Jesus. In this format Jesus is entitled to all considerations and declarations which are accrued to the Holy Ghost. Blaspheme of Paul and his commission is not forgivable, at any place and/or time.

Are you guys promoting that you can forgive any and all transgressions?

Indeed how does mercy fit into your theology? In fact, how did mercy ever fit into your theology? What do you perceive your 'Jesus given', power and authority to be?

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Gurucam

why then do christians continue to pray

lord have mercy on me

The billions who pray are not Christians. They are simply called be Christians. They are not chosen. The Lord's pray was not given for Christians. The Lord pray is like the law and canons etc.. They are given to manage and control the masses, until they become Christians.

Only those (the billion or so) who are called to be Christians (these include Catholics) pray or are required to pray. They are under law and not under Spirit. They are not Christians. They are aspiring to be Christian. They are simply called but not yet chosen.

Christian are children of God. They are the chosen few. They do not pray. They recognize that (because of their infirmities) they do not know what to pray for, say and do. So they do not pray for anything. They are simply led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own (individual) hearts or spirit. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus lead them into every thing without the need for them to pray. And they do get everything (no holds bared) better than if they had prayed for same.

In this way they miraculously express and fulfill the material and other, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations which are the fabric of their own spirit while simultaneously doing the will of the living God, in perfect harmony.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: [size=+1]for we know not what we should pray for as we ought[/size]: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans: 8 verse: 14 KJV N.T.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
2 Corinthians: 3 verse: 17 KJV N.T.
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
When one is Christian, (i.e. in Christ), one walks after the Spirit. One does not pray. One is led into everything by the Spirit. One simply obeys the Spirit unconditionally. This is to be Christian.

Chrysostom, it is time to defend your claims or simply stop promoting corruption. Stop denying and blaspheming the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus in His Spirit body is Lord. Jesus in his son of man body is no longer Lord, for Christians. It is only in this Spirit, Son of God, 'none physical, not seen and eternal' format that Jesus creates and sustains Christians (from ordinary humans). One who is in Christ naturally and spontaneously drop all churches (Catholic and others) and it leaders and laws, canons, doctrines and letters etc, in the same manner as one drops the law.

One who is onto Christ is onto direct person communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and under Grace and not under laws, canons, church etc. One is led privately, individually internally and intuitively by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus though one's own individual hearts or spirits. And one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and canons and all other moral, social and religious ideals and laws and get no sin. But instead be glorified by God. This is the Gift that is given by God to those 'in Christ'.

However everyone is obliged to esteem and uphold the laws of their land and international laws.

And so be it.

Last edited: