may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

republicanchick

. Hillary did nothing wrong [re emails]

[Biggest lie of the year

We already know she is guilty of serious crimes... She is left alone, however, b/c she is the mighty Hillary..

If one us little people endangered our country the way she has... destroyed government property (and admitted it)... by deleting files...

Do I really need to finish this sentence??

We all KNOW what would happen to us... We'd probably be shipped to the outer reaches of Siberia... and made to watch endless loops of "2 1/2 Men" re-runs for the rest of our lives...

__

republicanchick

Who said these lies?

I am a real person

I am sorry I had my own private server

But it was allowed [!!!!!!!!!!]

You wouldn't be interested in what is in the emails, has nothing to do with US security [!!!!!]

:deadhorse:

:cry:

:dead:

:bang:

+

republicanchick

how about this:

• Those mean old Republicans want to deprive women of health care by defunding those lovely people @ Planned Parenthood!! I just cannot believe what terrorists they are..

(wahhh wahh wahh)

__

republicanchick

• Vote for me! And I will give you all kinds of goodies (free health care, free college, free phones, just free every darn thing!), paid for by your neighbor, who certainly won't mind his money [taxes] being taken [aka STOLEN], even up to 70%...

(Hey, 70% is better than Sanders would do... He would have 90% tax rates for the rich). Vote for me. Sure, i can't be trusted to keep the nation safe.. sorry about that..

but oh well... I had to have my privacy (with that private server), ya know... And i know you forgive me, you always do..

Vote for me! I never go away... (!) It's amazing...!

The Rs want me and Bill to go away :noid: but we NEVER WILL! Who cares about those money-loving morons, the Rs...

Bill and I love power... OOPS! I mean, you know... We love you little schmucky people... OOPS! I mean, well, you know...

Hey, I'm sorry already... So now that you have forgiven me (knew u would), let's get on with this campaign!!

I am a real person... !! I will fight for all you in the middle class, all you schmucky little.. OOPS... uh, yeh, having a somewhat rough day here.. but I know you will forgive me.. you always do... Thanks for that.

Now where was I..?

:sheep:

republicanchick

• It's just a blob of cells in the womb until it comes out 9 months later

[Hmmm... Then why are organizations paying big bucks for it (pieces of "it")... and Planned Moronhood commits felonies over it?]

+

republicanchick

• Those mean old Republicans are out to get me! That's the only reason they started the Benghazi probe.. so I wouldn't get elected... I didn't do ANYTHING wrong re those emails... just did something a little foolish, that's all... Wahhhhhh... MEANIES! They politicize absolutely EVERYTHING.. while we Dems NEVER, ever stoop so low...
  • Vote for me, I'll set you free...

[ouch... that was hard to write... ]

++

republicanchick

• since McCarthy put the Benghazi hearings in the same sentence as my poll numbers
  • I WIN!!
  • I'm right!
  • I'm a victim
  • No one will pay any attention to those evil republicans ever again..

• :)

[Please.

There's some logic for ya!! :dead::dead::dunce:]

+

republicanchick

• We liberals care about the little folks

[ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES OF ALL TIME!!

Democrats take your property, your freedom, your children... your money... the lives of unborn children.]

+