Mark of the Beast

robycop3

Nowhere in Scripture is there any command for gentiles to keep the Saturday sabbath. And Paul, writing to the gentiles of Colosse, wrote in Col. 2:16, "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day."

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

The mark of the beast will likely be an implanted microchip that can hold all of one's financial records & dealings. Workers will be paid by having their funds added to the record in the chip. THE TECH ALREADY EXISTS; when the antichrist comes to power, he will soon make it compulsory.

clefty

Nowhere in Scripture
how about right there at the beginning...you know...on the seventh day of creation...when Sabbath keeping is instituted by the Creator Himself...any Jews there? or ONLY gentiles around...

what if Eve had NOT deceived herself and caused ONLY the gentiles to be kicked out of the garden...ya think maybe things would remain the same there? Six days of work...and the seventh day of rest...and when Yah comes down to visit...does Adam say ”sorry no time today...too busy working at the hog slaughter house to chat”? LOL

Or you think...maybe just...maybe WITHOUT the detour of sin that the six days of tending garden and then the seventh day of rest REMAINS the default lifestyle? I mean for gentiles too?

He rests...we rest...cuz we are made in His Image...not just to look like but to LIVE like Him...

is there any command for gentiles to keep the Saturday sabbath.
oh no?

ironic that of the 10 commandments the ONLY one which includes THOSE NOT OF JACOB...you know...the “strangers within the gates” IS the seventh day Sabbath one...

Or maybe it is the other 9 that are NOT for gentiles?

Ironic too...that of the 10 commandments...ONLY the Sabbath was SPECIFICALLY stated as “made for MAN”...NOT just for Jews...Neat eh?

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah”...or just 9 of them? Or maybe just da Jews?

“And the faith OF Yahushua” What faith is that? Buddhism? Muslim? Hindu? VooDoo? Catholic? Protestant? Pagan?

And Paul, writing to the gentiles of Colosse, wrote in Col. 2:16, "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day."
BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST...the BOC is supposed to judge the KEEPING of these as they ARE shadows of good things to come...you did notice Paul writes they ARE shadows and NOT they WERE shadows? So even after the DBR and ascension Paul writes they ARE still shadows of good things STILL to come...

Now why would any non believing in Yahushua gentiles judge gentiles believing in Yahushua NOT keeping the New Moons as they have their own calendar yes?

Why would non believing in Yahushua Jews judge believing in Yahushua NOT keeping the New Moons?

I mean New Moons are NOT for gentiles right? Or?

BUT non-believing in Yahushua gentiles WOULD JUDGE (as you do) gentiles believing in Yahushua their NEW MOON keeping...”IT’S JUST FOR JEWS” or something...

Just as non-believing in Yahushua Jews WOULD judge gentiles believing in Yahushua their New Moon keeping...”It’s just for US JEWS!” Remember their enmity of Greeks? Which He abolished in His flesh JOINING Jews and Greeks into a law abiding citizen of Israel...that’s what Paul wrote to the Ephesians not Colossians though...but maybe you read it?

Maybe you missed how James concluded the Acts 15 Jerusalem council by expecting these gentiles that were crowding synagogues every Sabbath to KEEP DOING IT...as Moses is read and taught in every city on EVERY SABBATH Acts 15:21

It was also conluded that gentiles would keep 3 dietary laws from the OT ALREADY expected of the “strangers within thy gates”...REMEMBER the Sabbath?

So lets count 5 things were expected...no sexual immorality and 3 dietary laws which means NO HAM and Moses on Sabbaths which means NO SUNDAY HAM DINNERS

Please dont tell me you expect that if a pig was NOT offered to an idol or if it WAS drained of blood or NOT strangled it was clean to eat at the crowded synagogue Sabbath potlucks...James CLEARLY expected Moses to be instructed to them...

Or do you also mean the other 8 commandments are “NOWHERE in scripture for the gentiles to keep”...is ok...Sabbath makes a LOT of people really MAD...

BTW some here do NOT read linked articles...maybe you do?

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...the-holy-days/

The mark of the beast will likely be an implanted microchip that can hold all of one's financial records & dealings. Workers will be paid by having their funds added to the record in the chip. THE TECH ALREADY EXISTS; when the antichrist comes to power, he will soon make it compulsory.

Interesting...

also ironic you mention financial records and dealings...

sadly claiming the OT Law is NOT for gentiles you divorce yourself from TORAH financial protections which include low interest loans and debt forgiveness...you know “forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors”...see? the irony

Christendom taught you your “OT protections are NOT FOR ME”...but following man’s traditions is NOT recommended but rather we follow Yah His ways...is what kosher Peter taught and even Paul instructed gentiles “copy my AS I copy Christ” except His Sabbath keeping? LOL

clefty

God's Truth

ok...so we add “saved once and forever” to your abominably desolate heresy of “every day is holy...eat whatever...never die...”
Paul never did the things that he did before he was saved that gave himself the name Chief of Sinners.
Do you really think Paul kept trying to destroy the church?
“For what I AM (Not WAS) doing I DO (not DID) not understand. For what I will (NOT willed) to do I DO NOT PRACTICE (NOT I DID not practice or was not practiced) but what I hate (NOT hated) that I do (NOT DID)

Paul under the old law without faith and before being saved by Jesus, he does what he hates:

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Paul under the new law with faith and after being saved by Jesus, he does not do the sin he would:

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

God's Truth

BANNED?...who is going to respond to me now?

Hurry back...

I am glad that you like it that I respond to you and that you wanted me to hurry back. I feel the same way about you.
It does look like you have been busy enough though, and now you are going to be busier.

God's Truth

Here is from the Jesuit scholars...

"Citing Pope Francis’ 2015 encyclical Laudato Si, Camosy calls for members of society to “be motivated” to accept laws and regulations to fix climate change. He continues,

For laws to bring about the necessary long-term effects, “the majority of the members of society must be adequately motivated to accept them, and personally transformed to respond.”

Camosy rightly observes that the Pope is calling for a profound interior conversion, an “eco-conversion” if you will. Such a conversion, the Pope says, must be both individual and communal. But it must be a fundamental change of life — much like that of the saint best known for his spiritual emphasis on God’s creation, St. Francis of Assisi.

Are you listening to this? The Pope is calling for a spiritual conversion experience from the inhabitants of the earth. This is radical environmentalism on Jesuit steroids. Camosy continues,

We must also celebrate rest, especially from buying and selling, by returning to a focus on keeping the Sabbath.

As it did for St. Francis, Pope Francis argues that this kind of conversion can restore “ecological equilibrium, establishing harmony within ourselves, with others, with nature and other living creatures, and with God.”

What are they calling for here? Say it with me. “SUNDAY.”

They want religious institutions to work to help people cultivate a spiritual foundation that makes “ecological conversion” possible. And anyone who worries about the existential threat of global climate change (and there is a worldwide propaganda program going on to instill climate fear in adults, children and religious organizations) should do all they can to support religious institutions in this work."....Jesuit University Theologian Calls For Sabbath Rest To Combat Climate Change — Fulcrum7

So are you a Catholic? No wonder you avoid me.

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest and we rest in him every day.

Jesus isn't talking about climate change, for the Bible says the world is going to grow old.

Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

God's Truth

Nowhere in Scripture is there any command for gentiles to keep the Saturday sabbath. And Paul, writing to the gentiles of Colosse, wrote in Col. 2:16, "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day."

No one is to do those things anymore, not even Jews.

It will probably be more than that.
The one's with a chip will probably also have to say they do not have a belief in God.
Kind of like how we see the rioters trying to do now.

God's Truth

Isaiah 66:
22“For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me,” declares the LORD, “so your descendants and your name will endure. 23From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind just Jews will come to worship before Me,” says the LORD.

Now it says more of what you claim...
Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

You see what Isaiah says?
The light of the sun shall be as the light of seven days.
It will be as a continual Sabbath Rest.

Now read Isaiah 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

So think, if the sun is not going down and the moon not withdrawing, then it is more proof that we will have one day for eternity, the Sabbath.

clefty

Paul never did the things that he did before he was saved that gave himself the name Chief of Sinners.
then Paul would have written “O wretched man that I WAS” but he didn’t...he was still fighting the good fight...

Do you really think Paul kept trying to destroy the church?
ONLY IF he indeed taught what you are claiming he taught-the Jewish FALSE WITNESS “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

Happily he did NOT teach this false witness...but YOU believe the Jewish false witness and NOT what Paul taught and demonstrated...alas...thus YOU are destroying this ekklesia that received the LIVING ORACLES having received the One who gave them...and instructed us to teach the nations to observe ALL that I have commanded you...

Paul under the old law without faith and before being saved by Jesus, he does what he hates:

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

The war against flesh continues “I thank Yah through Yahushua with my mind I myself serve the Law of Yah but with the flesh the law of sin” Romans 7:25...IS WHY we must die DAILY and NOT just once and never again...

Overcome, be faithful, persevere to the end, ALL reflect that indeed that clean can be made unclean...

Paul under the new law with faith and after being saved by Jesus, he does not do the sin he would:

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
lol...you completely miss Paul is speaking to CELTS who WISH or WOULD fulfill the Law by walking in the Spirit but the war between the two flesh vs Sprit is contrary to each other and keeps them from doing that NOW IN HIM they would do or wish to do...or do you have them wishing to do the works of the flesh? LOL of course NOT...they wish to ESTABLISH the Law...walk in the Spirit...

clefty

I am glad that you like it that I respond to you and that you wanted me to hurry back. I feel the same way about you.
It does look like you have been busy enough though, and now you are going to be busier.

Hope you enjoyed your SABBATical...LOL...

yeah you are about the only one left around here that responds to me...guess I am to be ignored...

better than burnt at the stake that is for sure...LOL

yes busy...at personal stuff n study and at other forums much more lively...

so not so regular ‘round here

and the people said”

HalleluYah...

clefty

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
oh my...clever...your rebellion is indeed deep...

So how long this sevenfold sun? In that DAY...which day verse 25 “...in the day of great SLAUGHTER. When the towers fall.” You know...when He comes to “where I am ye may be also” the “in the day that the Lord binds up the bruise the breach of His people” nice eh? His coming heals...”the stroke of their wound” In the Hebrew which of course you reject...it even has it that He wounded them...to refine them...so all that is over...His people overcome remain faithful...He comes to bring their reward...and verse 27 Behold the name of the Lord come from afar...burning with His anger...to sift the nations which you were instructed to teach to observe ALL He commanded you to do...not just rest about all day every day...there is work to be done...burdens to lift and yokes to pull at...but yes rest...

You see what Isaiah says?
sure but not what you claim...as per usual

The light of the sun shall be as the light of seven days.
It will be as a continual Sabbath Rest.

So for a day THAT DAY a WEEKS worth of light will burn...a 7 millennium span of LIGHT...burning out the unclean...as Yah ALONE is IMMORTAL fire...refining out impurities...

Nothing there about eternal Sabbath rest...

Now read Isaiah 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Again back into the Hebrew you insist is NOT needed...

19 Neither shall it be for you anymore, the SUN FOR LIGHT by day, and FOR LIGHT the MOON shall NOT be illuminated for you. But it shall come to pass for you that YAHUAH shall be FOR LIGHT perpetually evermore, and your ELOHIM for your honor and splendor.

20 NEVER shall the ENUMERATING
REPETITION of your SUN, and your LUNAR
MONTH CYCLES NOT GATHER
ASSEMBLIES, when YAHUAH shall be to you
for LIGHT continually for all ETERNITY, and shall END your DAYS of MOURNIING.

So think, if the sun is not going down and the moon not withdrawing, then it is more proof that we will have one day for eternity, the Sabbath.

The translation of calculating days and waning moon is missing the “never not” of the gathering of peoples to celebrate these

And created on the 4th day of creation the sun and moon are NOT necessary to count the six days nor the Sabbath.

You think Jews would allow Isaiah to lie? The book concludes that New Moons and Sabbaths are when ALL shall worship Yah. Isaiah 66:22-23

Even the foreigners for NOT defiling the Sabbath...Isaiah 56:6

Or did He lie to that Sabbath is NOT a perpetual sign for His people...

As if there will be a time He is NOT Lord of the Sabbath...

All this insolent indolence to avoid a gift of Yah...a day off...made for man and not just Jews...

God's Truth

Hope you enjoyed your SABBATical...LOL...
When I get banned from here, I write in my calendar when the ban is lifted so that I don't forget when to come back. I go to other sites and post there. So no going without any talking about God just because this site bans me.

yeah you are about the only one left around here that responds to me...guess I am to be ignored...

better than burnt at the stake that is for sure...LOL

If you don't ever get banned then what effect are you really giving? lol

yes busy...at personal stuff n study and at other forums much more lively...
I am busy too and really neglect much to just be able to talk about God. I love His Word.
Which sites are those and what are your screen names? I go by other screen names on other sites maybe we have debated each other and don't know it?

so not so regular ‘round here

and the people said”

HalleluYah...

Well I give your posts great attention, so you will be busier here.

I have to go for now but will be back soon to answer your posts.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Because the Bible says it is fine. But since when did the SDA follow the Bible?

Romans 14:1-13 NLT
[1] Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don't argue with them about what they think is right or wrong. [2] For instance, one person believes it's all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables. [3] Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don't. And those who don't eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them. [4] Who are you to condemn someone else's servants? Their own master will judge whether they stand or fall. And with the Lord's help, they will stand and receive his approval.

[5] In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable. [6] Those who worship the Lord on a special day do it to honor him. Those who eat any kind of food do so to honor the Lord, since they give thanks to God before eating. And those who refuse to eat certain foods also want to please the Lord and give thanks to God. [7] For we don't live for ourselves or die for ourselves. [8] If we live, it's to honor the Lord. And if we die, it's to honor the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. [9] Christ died and rose again for this very purpose-to be Lord both of the living and of the dead.

[10] So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. [11] For the Scriptures say,

"'As surely as I live,' says the LORD,
'every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will declare allegiance to God. '"

[12] Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. [13] So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.

So how do you read this text..
1 John 2:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
sure...and then as Paul says because you are justified you are aware of the war against flesh that the CIRCUMCISED HEART and “inner jew” Christ mind are in...even Paul wrote of not doing what he wanted...and doing what he did not want to...

Without the Law in fact he would not KNOW SIN...

nope IN HIM I am ALREADY clean is why I AVOID UNCLEAN...and when I become unclean I wash wash physically and avoid unclean the next day...because I AM clean SPIRITUALLY by Him

nope that would be if I thought washing would make me spiritually clean ON ITS OWN...by the LAW...as if it is NOT mercy rather than sacrifice...or as if bull’s blood did away with sin...

and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...
The Law shows you sin, but the Law doesnt save you, only Christ

Hobie

BANNED
Banned

When Jesus customarily went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, he didn't go as a Jew, on behalf of the Jewish nation, but as the Son of man, as the second Adam, representing the entire race to God.

Luke 4:14-21
14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

This particular Sabbath Day, Jesus declared Himself to be, the long awaited for Messiah to Israel according to the prophecies in Isaiah. But the prophecies also show that He would give the light to the Gentiles as well.

Many see that the verses in Acts 13:42-44 confirm the truth, that Gentiles after their conversion to Christ, kept the Seventh Day holy. But many take for granted the surrounding verses referenced from the prophecies of Isaiah to show that it was foretold of the Gentiles worshipping on the Sabbath after Messiah had brought His Salvation. This event was in fulfillment of many Old Testament prophecies, for example:

Isaiah 49:6-9
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7 Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
8 Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Clearly, Jesus desired His gospel to go out to all nations, including Gentiles, because both Jews and Greeks are non-existant in Christ.

Ephesians 2:11-22
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
When Jesus customarily went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, he didn't go as a Jew, on behalf of the Jewish nation, but as the Son of man, as the second Adam, representing the entire race to God.
Not true. Jesus "came to His own". John 1:11

Jesus said this about why and to whom He was sent:
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24 [KJVPCE])
Jesus' mission to all without distinction started with His revelation to Paul.

James27

I am pretty sure that I know someone who accidentally took the mark, the devil is a deceiver and he won’t come straight to you and give you an ultimatum he will deceive you into serving him and God has stated that many will be deceived so I believe the mark isn’t a actual mark but a mark as in a target for destruction

way 2 go

I am pretty sure that I know someone who accidentally took the mark,
they took a non existent mark ?
the devil is a deceiver and he won’t come straight to you and give you an ultimatum he will deceive you into serving him and God has stated that many will be deceived so I believe the mark isn’t a actual mark but a mark as in a target for destruction
the mark will be real
rev13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

cbdc's are a first step

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one can accidentally take the mark. It's a deliberate act that has a lot to do with the condition of someone's heart. It will have to include denial of Christ.