Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

Greg Jennings

You might want to read up on what goes into your body when you smoke dope.
I'm speaking from prior experience. As a teen I would smoke with friends every month or so. Occasional smoking won't do a damn thing. It's when it becomes a habit that it can mess things up.

As I mentioned to my stalker biggest fan a couple of pages ago:

The Founding Fathers didn't write our founding documents for a secular humanist nation (which we have today). Ted Cruz is a constitutional scholar and knows that allowing the respective states to deal with immoral issues such as homosexuality and recreational drug use is much better than having federal rulings like Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas/Obergefell v Hodges.
So you agree to leave it up to the states, correct?

badp

I'm speaking from prior experience. As a teen I would smoke with friends every month or so. Occasional smoking won't do a damn thing. It's when it becomes a habit that it can mess things up.

I've noticed that potheads tend to think they're smarter than everyone else, when in fact they're noticeably dumber.

shagster01

Ted Cruz is a constitutional scholar and knows that allowing the respective states to deal with immoral issues such as homosexuality and recreational drug use is much better than having federal rulings like Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas/Obergefell v Hodges.

Do you really think that's true? Because left up to the feds marijuana would be illegal everywhere. But states are taking it upon themselves to go against that.

Seems like you would side with the Feds rights, not state rights on this one.

But either way, you'll win some and lose some. Or lose all. . .

Feds legalize abortion, we have abortion. Feds criminalize pot, we have pot. Seems that it doesn't matter one way or another does it? You lose on all fronts to freedom.

Greg Jennings

I've noticed that potheads tend to think they're smarter than everyone else, when in fact they're noticeably dumber.

And I've noticed that the only people who rail against occasional weed use as detrimental to health have never themselves even smoked it. Funny how that works

badp

And I've noticed that the only people who rail against occasional weed use as detrimental to health have never themselves even smoked it. Funny how that works

Of course I haven't smoked it. If I did, I might be just as stupid as those who have.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I thought you all would enjoy seeing this photo of my Christmas tree:

44928_519293168088422_939792615_n.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I have noticed that anyone who opposes the legalization of weed while supporting legal consumption of alcohol is not being consistent.

WizardofOz

Do you really think that's true? Because left up to the feds marijuana would be illegal everywhere. But states are taking it upon themselves to go against that.

Seems like you would side with the Feds rights, not state rights on this one.

That's the point. He will side with Ted Cruz even when that position directly contradicts everything he's said on the issue prior. Now that Teddy supports state rights, alacartewarrior supports state rights.

He was against it before he was for it.

He's not going to give a direct response to his hypocrisy anytime soon ever. He's completely comfortable with it.