Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I'm able to see the observors hovering over people counting ballots instead of being shoved 10 feet away because of the "social distancing" excuse.

Exactly. Unlike the fascist democrats who shoved people around and boarded up windows to hide their cheating, these people are transparent.

I see you have no problem with Republican poll watchers being pushed 10 feet away from the tables because of the "social distancing" lame excuse. Don't you think the poll watchers should likewise be kept far away from the tables in Maricopa county? Or is it different this time?

Annab has gone to a place in her mind where she can only now accept lies and fake news. People like her either come to grips with reality and repudiate what their side is doing, like the millions of great LEXIT and BLEXIT people, like Leo Terrell, or they give in totally to their extremist Marxism and cannot see the facts right in front of them, like Annab has

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
At the Capitol insurrection . . . .

There was no insurrection, liar.

Who here remembers Bernie Sanders supporter ACTUALLY SHOOTING Republican Congressmen.

Anna is a pathological liar. Her Antifa and BLM mobs roam the nation destroying and terrorizing for half a year.

But a tiny handful of fools break away from Trumps peaceful rally, the defy his words to remain peaceful, and anna cries "Insurrection."

You are an embarrassment to the human race.

Derf

I guess you could call the Az audit an insurrection, too, since the word is only used to demean conservatives fighting against commies trying to take over the country, and never used against the commies themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I guess you could call the Az audit an insurrection, too, since the word is only used to demean conservatives fighting against commies trying to take over the country, and never used against the commies themselves.

I guess I stick to the true meaning of words. YMMV.

Derf

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Is that good news or bad news?
The audit has a deadline to be completed because the coliseum is reserved for another event coming up. This is why the Dems keep trying stalling tactics. Increasing the number of tables where ballots are being examined speeds up the process. Good news for us. Bad news for the Dems.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The audit has a deadline to be completed because the coliseum is reserved for another event coming up. This is why the Dems keep trying stalling tactics. Increasing the number of tables where ballots are being examined speeds up the process. Good news for us. Bad news for the Dems.

I see. In that case its great news. LOL (y)

Derf

The director of the audit, Ken Bennet, is a former Secretary of State. He said there’s no actual deadline, but there are conflicts with other groups at the venue which would need to be worked around, if they go too long. Not hard to do though, and the audit could be paused until the venue is available again.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The director of the audit, Ken Bennet, is a former Secretary of State. He said there’s no actual deadline, but there are conflicts with other groups at the venue which would need to be worked around, if they go too long. Not hard to do though, and the audit could be paused until the venue is available again.
Oh no, pausing would be bad.

Gary K

Banned
LOL. You're a real piece of work with all the Democrat shenanigans during the election. They threw all fairness and justice out the window and practiced nothing but criminal behavior. That's why they send 100 lawyers or so to anyplace that it looks like the truth will come out.

But, this is the kind of rot I expect from you and your buddies. Truth is your greatest enemy.