Madists

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

any objection?

They keep proving this too. by their posts on this thread.

LA

God's Truth

Made up-Yes, He did.

No, punk, cry baby/wimp, I am exactly like the Lord Jesus Christ, whom you treat with disrespect, referring to Him as "Jesus," in disdain, as one would chat on your cell phone, as I mark/identify/expose/name call, lost, perverters, wolves, serpents,.....like you, exactly as He, and Paul did.

The Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, to children of the devil, like yourself: Vipers...serpents/child of the devil....ravenous wolf....

You: Stop it "Jesus," Paul!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!! You meanies!!!

Get off this sight, and stuff your "wounded soul" routine, devil child.

Jesus can help you, but you would have to obey him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus can help you, but you would have to trust him.

ybFghGD.gif

God's Truth

Stumped me there. Such brilliance.

I know the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus." Show some respect, Christ rejector.

I am justified forever; obedience is sanctification, clown.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did you read that?

Do you trust Jesus that he means that?

Do you think you only have to say yes I believe that?

Do you also have to humble your to enter, or just believe it?

marhig

Meshak started a thread on the mid acts dispensation of grace and it has 1000 posts. Thanks for the free publicity.

:banana:
I wouldn't call it free publicity, many of your church are showing here how hard their hearts are by the condescending and mocking manner in which they speak to others. Looking down on others and seeing themselves as saved and righteous.

If the people here are a true representation of your church, then they are most likely putting many off joining.

I can't hear the love of Christ in them at all!

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did you read that?

Matthew 18 KJV
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Did you read that?Do you think you only have to say yes I believe that?

Do you also have to cut off your hand, foot, pluck out your eyes, or just believe it?

Do it.

Fraud. See how that "Jesus says" spam/deception works, you pitiful slop?

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have.

The Lord Jesus Christ does not tell everyone, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

See how that works, demon?