ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Right Divider

Body part
Example of what? Has grace changed? Is not circumsicion now of the heart?
According to God, circumcision should always have been of the heart.

Acts 7:51 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:51) ¶ Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Are you unable to understand the difference between the two things that I showed you?

Cross Reference

According to God, circumcision should always have been of the heart.

Acts 7:51 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:51) ¶ Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Are you unable to understand the difference between the two things that I showed you?

Yep. I am unable.

Right Divider

Body part
Good work RD, so WE AGREE. There has always been one Gospel of grace.

MidActs will hopefully be crushed under MidMatt (4).
There was not a DISPENSATION of the grace of God until God gave it to Paul.

God it not "doing Matt" TODAY. Get with the CURRENT instructions and you'll be far better off.

P.S. Here's some MidMatt for you:
Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Cross Reference

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Genesis 6:8 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
Genesis 19:19 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me.
Genesis 33:10 (KJV)

4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
Genesis 39:4 (KJV)

29 And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:
Genesis 47:29 (KJV)

4 And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying,
Genesis 50:4 (KJV)

12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
Exodus 33:12 (KJV)

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:13 (KJV)

16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
Exodus 33:16 (KJV)

17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
Exodus 33:17 (KJV)

9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
Exodus 34:9 (KJV)

5 Wherefore, said they, if we have found grace in thy sight, let this land be given unto thy servants for a possession, and bring us not over Jordan.
Numbers 32:5 (KJV)

17 And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me.
Judges 6:17 (KJV)

10 Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?
Ruth 2:10 (KJV)

3 And David sware moreover, and said, Thy father certainly knoweth that I have found grace in thine eyes; and he saith, Let not Jonathan know this, lest he be grieved: but truly as the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, there is but a step between me and death.
1 Samuel 20:3 (KJV)

5 And David said unto Achish, If I have now found grace in thine eyes, let them give me a place in some town in the country, that I may dwell there: for why should thy servant dwell in the royal city with thee?
1 Samuel 27:5 (KJV)

22 And Joab fell to the ground on his face, and bowed himself, and thanked the king: and Joab said, To day thy servant knoweth that I have found grace in thy sight, my lord, O king, in that the king hath fulfilled the request of his servant.
2 Samuel 14:22 (KJV)

2 Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
Jeremiah 31:2 (KJV)

Go fer it RD!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

God it not "doing Matt" TODAY. Get with the CURRENT instructions and you'll be far better off.

(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The twelve had no clue

Luke 24:11 KJV - Luke 24:19 KJV -

Mark 9:31-32 KJV - Mark 16:11 KJV -

Luke 18:31-32 KJV - Luke 18:33-34 KJV -

John 20:9 KJV -

Right Divider

Body part
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Genesis 6:8 (KJV)

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
Genesis 19:19 (KJV)

10 And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me.
Genesis 33:10 (KJV)

4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
Genesis 39:4 (KJV)

29 And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:
Genesis 47:29 (KJV)

4 And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying,
Genesis 50:4 (KJV)

12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
Exodus 33:12 (KJV)

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:13 (KJV)

16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
Exodus 33:16 (KJV)

17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
Exodus 33:17 (KJV)

9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
Exodus 34:9 (KJV)

5 Wherefore, said they, if we have found grace in thy sight, let this land be given unto thy servants for a possession, and bring us not over Jordan.
Numbers 32:5 (KJV)

17 And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me.
Judges 6:17 (KJV)

10 Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?
Ruth 2:10 (KJV)

3 And David sware moreover, and said, Thy father certainly knoweth that I have found grace in thine eyes; and he saith, Let not Jonathan know this, lest he be grieved: but truly as the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, there is but a step between me and death.
1 Samuel 20:3 (KJV)

5 And David said unto Achish, If I have now found grace in thine eyes, let them give me a place in some town in the country, that I may dwell there: for why should thy servant dwell in the royal city with thee?
1 Samuel 27:5 (KJV)

22 And Joab fell to the ground on his face, and bowed himself, and thanked the king: and Joab said, To day thy servant knoweth that I have found grace in thy sight, my lord, O king, in that the king hath fulfilled the request of his servant.
2 Samuel 14:22 (KJV)

2 Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
Jeremiah 31:2 (KJV)

Go fer it RD!
You dictionary theologians are a HOOT!

You think that "found grace in thy site" is the SAME THING as the dispensation of the grace of God GIVEN to Paul?

Now I remember why you're on the Very Confused list!

Interplanner

That was to kick start missionaries to the nations ultimately. He started with the people who would know some basic concepts to develop them.

It still stands that the purpose of the ministry quoted in Isaiah by Mt 4 was to reach all nations, and that most of Syria was reached simply by word of mouth about the healings and restorations. Otherwise, why is that passage there?

Right Divider

Body part
That was to kick start missionaries to the nations ultimately. He started with the people who would know some basic concepts to develop them.

It still stands that the purpose of the ministry quoted in Isaiah by Mt 4 was to reach all nations, and that most of Syria was reached simply by word of mouth about the healings and restorations. Otherwise, why is that passage there?
You completely dismiss so much of God's ministry through Israel that it's impossible to discuss anything.

Interplanner

There are tons. Most people cite one single verse. I cite whole chapters at a time, in hopes that people will read fully. So, if we are counting singles, that's 110. Fair enough?

Interplanner

Genesis 1 - Revelation 22

OK, but that would not explain the tendency of so many people to find those OT passages, or a few NT prooftexts which miss so much. Why do they not follow the pattern of the apostles and stress the passages which they stress, and their themes? Why can a system like D'ism get going and sound nothing like the NT at all?

It also does not protect from the declaration of Paul that the Old Covenant is veiled whenever read, a veil which is not removed unless a person is reading it in terms of Christ's Gospel. I know many sincere people who think it is 'safe' to just pick up any OT passage anywhere and have a completely unqualified text for today.

Right Divider

Body part
OK, but that would not explain the tendency of so many people to find those OT passages, or a few NT prooftexts which miss so much. Why do they not follow the pattern of the apostles and stress the passages which they stress, and their themes? Why can a system like D'ism get going and sound nothing like the NT at all?
Which apostles? The twelve apostles of the twelve tribes of Israel or the one apostle to the Gentiles?

It also does not protect from the declaration of Paul that the Old Covenant is veiled whenever read, a veil which is not removed unless a person is reading it in terms of Christ's Gospel. I know many sincere people who think it is 'safe' to just pick up any OT passage anywhere and have a completely unqualified text for today.
From whom was the OC veiled?

Indeed, context, context, context.

Last edited:

Danoh

Never mind as regarding Matt. 4, as to who the phrase "the people" often refers to in such contexts, or that "Galilee of the Gentiles" was the area of two of Twelve Tribes of Israel, as outcasts, which is why the negative against the Twelve in Acts 2:7's "are not all these which speak Galilaeans?" or that Christ is repeatedly depicted in all accounts matching Matt. 4, as preaching in this or that synagogue, or that when He speaks to a crowd, it is obvious from His Words to them, that they are Israelites, and that, o never mind...

It really is pointless to attempt to reason with you through the passages.

It really is...

Interplanner

All Syria heard...

And do you suppose for a minute that the demographics of Isaiah's time were the exact demographics of Christ's? I'm sure you don't mean to sound that simplistic.

I agree it is pointless, because 2P2P was rooted in not using the OT the way the apostles do; actually, using it veiled.

Right Divider

Body part
All Syria heard...

And do you suppose for a minute that the demographics of Isaiah's time were the exact demographics of Christ's? I'm sure you don't mean to sound that simplistic.

I agree it is pointless, because 2P2P was rooted in not using the OT the way the apostles do; actually, using it veiled.
God made it clear through Paul that He had/has TWO plans.

Eph 1:1-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: (1:2) Grace [be] to you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. (1:3) Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: (1:4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (1:5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (1:6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. (1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (1:8) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; (1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

This gathering together is yet future (in another dispensation).