ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, Pentecost was the beginning for understanding the mysteries of the kingdom.

From Pentecost until Paul's last epistle, we are taught the mysteries of the kingdom and the New Covenant.

"Was Pentecost part of the law?-the great saint John W, to Craigie

"Yes, of course it was."-Craigie Tettie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross."-satanic Preterist Craigie

The punk asserted, just this week, that no one taught the law "post resurrection," in "early Acts. And yet, they observed Pentecost, and all of the "appointed" times"/feasts.

Watch his spin, deceptive "response,".....Overlap....You don't understand, Johnnie.....Darby.....Bullinger.......

Watch....

john w

Hall of Fame
When was the last time you made a post with a verse from the Bible?

In checking your posts, the last 100 posts by you do not have one verse from the Bible in them.

Spineless Tettie responds above to GM.

Vs.

"Because I'm not childlike the way you are.

Once other people start posting, I'll just ignore you."-Tettie, just a few posts ago

The punk cannot resist lying, contradicting himself, being so MAD obsessed.

john w

Hall of Fame

Stop following Darby and Bulliinger, and believe what the Bible says.

There you go, TOL audience-his old reliable "Darby...Bullinger" spam, that he inevitably resorts to, when his "argument" is getting picked apart, dismantled. I am a bit surprised he resorts to his "Ace in the Hole" this early in his satanic presentation.

Last edited:

whitestone

Then if they preached the same Gospel from Acts 2 up unto Acts 9,10,11 why does peter "doubt it" Acts 10:17 KJV and is told not to doubt it Acts 10:20 KJV ,,,,then again in as Peter rehearsed the same to them about himself doubting it Acts 11:12 KJV ,,,why would he and the other apostles,brethren "doubt" the gosphol they were preaching?

The issue is that they were preaching the Gospel of the kingdom to the Jews and the whole while the seals in heaven were being opened.

After they were delivered the Gospel of the kingdom and they did not accept it (as a nation) then "a chosen vessel" was separated out Acts 9:15 KJV and (also) it was shown to the apostles Acts 10-11
So they the Apostles then spoke the same,,Paul wanted to know if they were seeing the same thing as he was. So there are two different things one they preached up to 9,10,11 and another afterward,,,

Cross Reference

Then if they preached the same Gospel from Acts 2 up unto Acts 9,10,11 why does peter "doubt it" Acts 10:17 KJV and is told not to doubt it Acts 10:20 KJV ,,,,then again in as Peter rehearsed the same to them about himself doubting it Acts 11:12 KJV ,,,why would he and the other apostles,brethren "doubt" the gosphol they were preaching?

The issue is that they were preaching the Gospel of the kingdom to the Jews and the whole while the seals in heaven were being opened.

After they were delivered the Gospel of the kingdom and they did not accept it (as a nation) then "a chosen vessel" was separated out Acts 9:15 KJV and (also) it was shown to the apostles Acts 10-11
So they the Apostles then spoke the same,,Paul wanted to know if they were seeing the same thing as he was. So there are two different things one they preached up to 9,10,11 and another afterward,,,

Nonsense! Blame your incomplete relationship with God that blocks you receiving from the Holy Spirit that which would homogenize what you (all) believe to be two different gospels..

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, that's not what is in the OP.

Gal 2:2 is what the OP is about.

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul meet in private with the leaders at Jerusalem to see if the gospel he preached was in vain or not?

How would these leaders know?

You're reading and idea into the text that is not there.

Paul was not in doubt about what he preached and was not seeking approval of his gospel from those at Jerusalem. He had been preaching his message for fourteen years already and what he preached was not from man but by revelation directly from the ascended Lord.

What Paul was concerned with was that his approach the Jerusalem Jewish church might be in vain or futile, not that the message he had been preaching was in vain or futile. This is why he sought to speak privately first to the leaders before speaking to the Jerusalem church at large.

His concern was that his ministry might be hindered by the Judaizers who insisted on the gentiles being circumcised and keeping the law of Moses in order to benefit from Israel's Messiah, which is what the whole letter is about.

whitestone

Nonsense! Blame your incomplete relationship with God that blocks you receiving from the Holy Spirit that which would homogenize what you (all) believe to be two different gospels..

In Egypt,the children of Jacob were told to paint the blood of the lamb on their doorpost and they were passed over by the angel of death. They were told to remember this throughout all their generations.

Now the whole while they were in Egypt Esau and his children were in Sier Deuteronomy 2:5 KJV . Now both are children descended from Abraham and both are of the circumcision but the Edomites (descendants of Esau) are they required to observe the Passover seeing their children were not involved in it,,,or are their different things?

Right Divider

Body part
MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

No one is disputing that Paul was taught by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the dispute is whether or not is was a different gospel than the one Peter taught.

Paul did the following right after he began preaching his gospel to the Gentiles:

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul go back to Jerusalem and meet in private with the leaders in Jerusalem to see if what he was preaching to the Gentiles was in vain or not?

How would these leaders (who MAD claim were in the "kingdom program"), know if the gospel Paul preached was correct or not?

MAD's claim that Paul preached a different gospel is incorrect.
Dumb as usual.

Why didn't Paul "check" his doctrine the FIRST time that He went to Jerusalem to see Peter (which was STILL 3 years after Paul started his preaching to the heathen)? But according this "tet" theory, Paul waited an ADDITIONAL 14 YEARS do this "check in"!

That's some great ministering there Paul. Preaching to the heathen for 17 YEARS then you go "check your doctrine".

You are completely clueless Tet.

Cross Reference

In Egypt,the children of Jacob were told to paint the blood of the lamb on their doorpost and they were passed over by the angel of death. They were told to remember this throughout all their generations.

Now the whole while they were in Egypt Esau and his children were in Sier Deuteronomy 2:5 KJV . Now both are children descended from Abraham and both are of the circumcision but the Edomites (descendants of Esau) are they required to observe the Passover seeing their children were not involved in it,,,or are their different things?

As with the "promise" the passover was by Jacob, not Esau.

whitestone

As with the "promise" the passover was by Jacob, not Esau.

Then if you agree that it is not of Esau,,,why do you believe the things said to Israel are the same as to the Gentiles in the Gospel of Grace? Wouldn't it seem as in the example one thing was said to the Jew by the 12 because of the agreements made to them,,,and what was spoken to the gentile another? One did not receive the Messiah the other when offered did. The things said to Jacob were not the things said to the rest and so follow the thing said to you,follow Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you explain the mystery that Paul preached in Ephesians 3?

Tell us who the two groups that became one body in the promise of Christ Jesus were?

C'mon Little Johnny W the Dance Director, tell us?

As usual, and, as I predicted, the punk will not respond, defend his own "argument," as he admits that he is a satanic fraud, as he changes the subject, punts, as, once again, I reduce this insecure, effeminate piece of trash, to his " Little Johnny W the Dance Director" satanic charge, to impress his wife, who is divorcing him..

C'mon wimp, "sweetie" Clay Aiken faced Craigie the sodomite, "tell us:"

-"The Greek" that has Israel in the Ephesians passage you cite as part of your "argument"

-Why you refer to me, in deceit, as a "dance director, with its "homosexual" accusation, when you know that is a slanderous, satanic piece of dung charge, and when you, are, in fact, a sodomite, as you admitted to me in a PM?

-Why you are still unemployed, infidel, leach, sponging off your wife, which Paul tells you not to do?

Well, sodomite?

And, I'm a stock broker, Wimpy, and pay more in taxes, then you receive in unemployment checks, you satanic free loader. And I "shorted" you years ago, seeing that you, as well as your "company," were headed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Tell us about your failed "business," loser, which has left you home alone, spending half of your miserable waking hours on TOL, trying to get even with us meanie dispies, who hurt your fragile feelings in the past.

You satanic Preterist punk-even you know it.