ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps we need a thousand page cathecism to explain it.

Lewis Sperry Chafer's 8 Volume Systematic Theology covers about 80% of the stuff you MADists parrot on TOL.

Chafer was a disciple of Scofield, who was a disciple of Darby.

Throw in the writings of Bullinger, Sir Robert Anderson, and J.C. O'Hair and you have more than a thousand page cathecism.

SystematicTheology.M.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
Paul didn't teach MAD.
You don't even know what Paul taught.

Paul was a minister of the new covenant.
Not the WAY that YOU think that he was.

MAD denies the new covenant is even in place.
You know nothing of the NC. You've perverted every scripture to you liking.

What MAD teaches is in direct opposition to what the Apostle Paul taught.
Since you pervert every scripture, it makes sense that you'd say that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--

Jeremiah 31:33 "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the LORD, I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

This was all started in Acts.

Act 1:8 "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

:thumb:

It really is that simple.

However, MADists have chosen to follow the false teachings of men, and deny what the scriptures say above.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If they are all "all over the place",,and they all have the same covenant in their minds and in their hearts is the lord the author of confusion?

All this does is show you don't understand the NC, and what it means to have the law written on your heart.

Try reading Romans 2

BTW, were the Romans in the BOC before Paul wrote to them?

whitestone

All this does is show you don't understand the NC, and what it means to have the law written on your heart.

Try reading Romans 2

BTW, were the Romans in the BOC before Paul wrote to them?

Then if we all have the same thing put in their hearts and minds there is no division among any of us here on TOL? We who confess Christ do not teach every man his brother?

Does every preterit agree with every word you speak? Do the dispy's not reason whether the 12 or in or out? Does every one here among us have the same covenant put in us by the hand of God and their then is no reason to discuss the matter because we all think the same thing?

If God has written into the minds and hearts of the dispy's the covenant why do you seek to pluck it out? If you believe that the same is written in our hearts why do you work so hard to alter it?

john w

Hall of Fame
It shows the desperation of Dispensationalists (Darby Followers).

His cute little "desperation" spam....

And witness, above, his deception,again-he equates all dispensationalists as Darby followers, again, with a wicked spam of sophistry, deceit, verified by this quote:

All dispensationalists are Darby followers....

So obsessed with MAD, after we hurt his feelings years ago, and he was booted out of his "man made" "church," he will say anything.

Wickedness, for all to view.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then if we all have the same thing put in their hearts and minds there is no division among any of us here on TOL? We who confess Christ do not teach every man his brother?

Does every preterit agree with every word you speak? Do the dispy's not reason whether the 12 or in or out? Does every one here among us have the same covenant put in us by the hand of God and their then is no reason to discuss the matter because we all think the same thing?

If God has written into the minds and hearts of the dispy's the covenant why do you seek to pluck it out? If you believe that the same is written in our hearts why do you work so hard to alter it?

(Heb 10:17) Then he adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.”

Has the last part of Jer 31:34 been fulfilled?

Notice right after we are told the law will be written on our hearts, we are told our sins and lawless acts will be remembered no more.

Why do people who have the law written on their hearts still commit sins and lawless acts AFTER having the law written on their hearts?

john w

Hall of Fame
All Dispensationalists are Darby Followers.

All Darby Followers are Dispensationalists.

There you go, TOL audience. This satanic child of the devil, so steeped in sophistry, and deception, obsessed, has no shame in habitually lying, asserting, again, that:

All Dispensationalists are Darby Followers.

Let that sink in.

You piece of dung-even you know it.

whitestone

(Heb 10:17) Then he adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.”

Has the last part of Jer 31:34 been fulfilled?

Notice right after we are told the law will be written on our hearts, we are told our sins and lawless acts will be remembered no more.

Why do people who have the law written on their hearts still commit sins and lawless acts AFTER having the law written on their hearts?

do you sin?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In fact, I'll make the claim that I am the biggest sinner on TOL.

I'll bet I commit not only more sins than anyone on TOL, I'll bet I commit the biggest sins of anyone on TOL.

I'll make Little Johnny W the Dance Director look like an innocent lamb when it comes to committing sins.

Right Divider

Body part
Were the Romans in the BOC before Paul wrote to them?
You are just amazingly dense.

NOBODY was IN the BOC before PAUL. So clearly NO... they were not.

Paul is the PATTERN for the BOC.
1Ti 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
It's real simple, therefore you can't understand it.