Love of Recently Married People.

Ben Masada

It's simply evidence that some people are busy blaming God no matter what. Always living in "if only you..." Jesus answers all the pertinent questions here, like 'if you believe you will see the glory of God' it the resurrection, or 'I am the resurrection.' Meaning, we don't have to wait for OURS or LAZARUS to taste and make use of his resurrection power. So he had certain things he wanted to cover and did, and no, God is not subject to our timetable. Death is seldom timely.

It is also evidence that Jesus wept as fully as any human, yet was not angry at himself, because the line is broken between God and the original creation and this mess called death. There is no direct link.

Jesus did weep, yes, but because he saw his beloved melting herself all down in tears. That's what I call love of recently married people; and you guys wanna take that away from him.

Ben Masada

Ok I'm back.

That promise was "conditional" upon the Jews keeping Torah in its totality. Something you nor your brethren have been able to do. Therefore until you keep the Mosaic Covenant made
by G-d you are not saved and you have not entered into the kingdom spoken of by Moses in that passage.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Well, so you claim that we are not yet back into the Kingdom of God, isn't that so? Read Ezekiel 37:22 and don't forget that the Jewish Kingdom of God does not have to be the same as the Christian one. When our Third Commonwealth was organized and proclaimed in 1948, we were back in the Kingdom of God. If you don't agree, I understand, because your mind operates according to Christian preconceived notions.