Lisa is a fruitcake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight's intro

This is part 1 and part 2 of a classic Bob Enyart Live clip that features a caller named "Lisa" from Metairie LA, whom is obviously a product of the public school system. Wait until you hear what this woman says on live TV!!!

These clips will leave you rolling on the floor laughing!

The old Bob Enyart Live TV show was filled with funny clips like this. You can order more of these classic TV shows at www.kgov.com

YouTube's video encoder messed up the first second or two of the video of these clips but it straightens out after a couple seconds.

Lisa's call part one

Lisa's call part two

patman

This is part 1 and part 2 of a classic Bob Enyart Live clip that features a caller named "Lisa" from Metairie LA, whom is obviously a product of the public school system. Wait until you hear what this woman says on live TV!!!

These clips will leave you rolling on the floor laughing!

The old Bob Enyart Live TV show was filled with funny clips like this. You can order more of these classic TV shows at www.kgov.com

YouTube's video encoder messed up the first second or two of the video of these clips but it straightens out after a couple seconds.

YAAAAYYY

Good Ol' BEL finally on you tube! Thank you so much Knight and Bob for putting this great material on TOL.

ShadowMaid

I love Video Fruitcake! Lisa is such a wacko, I'm not sure how people live in this world without making judgments. Think it's possible?

:ha:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Fredrick.....:rotfl:

It says Bob Enyart right on the screen the whole time.....:rotfl:

Thank You Knight!!!!!

patman

You gotta give Lisa some credit....

...she can pick up a phone and dial it :chuckle:

(Although, she may not tell you if she is dialing the right or the wrong number, heaven forbid we have the ability to judge)

Emo

You gotta give Lisa some credit....

...she can pick up a phone and dial it :chuckle:

(Although, she may not tell you if she is dialing the right or the wrong number)

:chuckle:

Yep, she could pick up the phone and dial it but she sounds like she could wrap the phone cord around her own neck out of frustration and wouldn't know who to blame.

P.S.
Thank God for Bob Enyart!

elected4ever

I would not believe someone is that stupid if I had not heard it. Unbelievable, Can't criticize Hitler, a rapist shouldn't be judged. Can't say if blowing up an abortion clinic right or wrong. The first thing she said was that Christians blow up abortion clinic and berated Bob for not criticizing abortion clinic bombings. Oh, and the real kicker, supports abortion but didn't know if abortion is right or wrong. Reminds me of an old saying, He who believes nothing falls for every thing.:dizzy:

PKevman

Just watched the first clip. Man do I miss the old BEL TV show! Great stuff! Going to watch the 2nd clip now. :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lisa has to be one of the biggest nuts ever!!! If I watch this show too much it tends to make me a bit whacky myself. :hammer:

Great thread, Knight!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Lisa (is not judging Fredrick)"

:rotfl:

Status