Let's talk women's rights!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by firechyld

What was the decision on the right of a woman to smack Billybob?

Depends if you are an advocate of equal rights. If so, That means I get to 'smack back'.

Of course I wouldn't, it would be a blotch on my sole. :freak:

C

cattyfan

I want a pair! These are cute! (kind of a bummer for the sheep, but nice for us...)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by firechyld

And if I'm not?

You get to be my Goddess! :eek:

[I don't know how to respond to this, but it's certainly a lot more fun than banging my head against the 'Brother Willi Wall'.]

firechyld

catty...

I want a pair! These are cute! (kind of a bummer for the sheep, but nice for us...)

Ugg boots are fantastic. :) They're so unstylish, but so amazingly comfortable. :)

I should send you a pair for Christmas. :)

Billybob...

You get to be my Goddess!

Wow. I've been accused of trying to steer people from Jesus before, but never of trying to take his place.... ;)

C

cattyfan

Ugg boots are fantastic. They're so unstylish, but so amazingly comfortable.

I should send you a pair for Christmas.

my feet are thinking about them already :D

C

cattyfan

Do you use ebay? I just ran a quick search, and there's quite a large number of people selling uggs.

I'm a skilled e-bayer, and will run a search post-haste...thanks for the tip!

How are your classes going?

C

cattyfan

ugg boots are a cost-prohibative....but I found the American equivalent:

C

cattyfan

Minnetonka makes nice stuff. I used to wear their boot style zipper-back mocs all the time. I had blue, black, and brown, plus knee high fringe. (ahh...college!) I still have green emboidered and black embroidered...plus the white zipper backs from my wedding reception. (much easier to dance in than high heels!)

Minnetonka calls their version Pug Boots.

C

cattyfan

I'm trying frantically to catch up after missing two weeks of class due to illness. Hectic

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you had that nasty flu?

firechyld

Minnetonka calls their version Pug Boots.

As in made from pug dogs? Disturbing...

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you had that nasty flu?

It started out as a flu, then turned into a pretty nasty lung infection. I was flat on my back for the better part of two weeks. Not fun. :(