Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Love isn't just a feeling. The Bible says in John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is being used by the evil one. Why continue to dialogue with her? Does it make you feel better about yourselves? The only difference between her and I is salvation. Even when I'm on my very best behavior I am still miserably violating the character of God. So why bother with her?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is being used by the evil one. Why continue to dialogue with her? Does it make you feel better about yourselves? The only difference between her and I is salvation. Even when I'm on my very best behavior I am still miserably violating the character of God. So why bother with her?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It seems you are intimidated by my faith for Jesus.

Cheer up.

Jesus love you, friend.:)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It seems you are intimidated by my faith for Jesus.
Oh good shot, cheerio!
Cheer up.

Jesus love you, friend.:)
Nothing wrong with that Meshak my friend. It's possible you're more than one person "manning" your user account, but it's equally possible in my mind that you are struggling against cognitive dissonance in believing what you do about Jesus, and living in this world; what to do about it, what to think about it, what to say about it, and to whom. You're searching for balance, a balancing act.

:)

Props to [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] for administrating TOL in such a way as to make it possible for you to do that here, and nowhere else on the web; there's nothing like TOL out there.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh good shot, cheerio!
Nothing wrong with that Meshak my friend. It's possible you're more than one person "manning" your user account, but it's equally possible in my mind that you are struggling against cognitive dissonance in believing what you do about Jesus, and living in this world; what to do about it, what to think about it, what to say about it, and to whom. You're searching for balance, a balancing act.

:)

Hello Nihilo:)

Jesus loves you:)

john w

Hall of Fame
The word "Christianity" is about what it is.

Christianity is all about Jesus' teachings.

Yes, but not about His teachings while on earth, when He taught the law.

Take out Romans-Philemon, and you have no Christianity, only Jews living under the law. You lied.

Of course, you love putting others under the bondage of the law. Daddy devil taught you well.

And sermon on the mount is full of Jesus' teaching about how to live godly life.

No, it's not; it is instructions for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, in the context of "The Great Trib," biblical idiot, in the future, according to prophecy, and has NADA to do with the body of Christ.

Good day to you, sir wolfie.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

No, Romans-Philemon, no Christianity.

You lied.

No, it's not; it is instructions for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, in the context of "The Great Trib," biblical idiot, in the future, according to prophecy, and has NADA to do with the body of Christ.

Hello John.

kiwimacahau

No, Romans-Philemon, no Christianity.

You lied.

No. That would be wrong. Both the Sermon on the Mount and the Sermon on the Plain makes it quite clear that Jesus was speaking to disciples about what was expected of them.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No. That would be wrong. Both the Sermon on the Mount and the Sermon on the Plain makes it quite clear that Jesus was speaking to disciples about what was expected of them.
To His disciples and to that crowd of people, which doesn't necessarily imply that it is directed at us.

You have to connect the dots somehow, otherwise you've built upon sand.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
To His disciples and to that crowd of people, which doesn't necessarily imply that it is directed at us.

You have to connect the dots somehow, otherwise you've built upon sand.

My goodness.

So you think Jesus' followers don't have to honor His teachings?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Hello Nihilo:)

And "Jesus" loving anyone, saves(ed) no one, troll.
John W is right Meshak. You should address Him by His Lordly and Regnal name, the Lord Jesus Christ, but at least give Him the honor due a worldly king and refer to Him as the Lord or Our Lord or Christ Jesus, because He is afterall the reigning King of the Universe, and just as if we are addressing a mere worldly king, we address Him and refer to Him properly.