Leopard's Spots

quip

BANNED
Banned
So, according to you, nobody ever decides--because (according to you) it is impossible to decide--that somebody has won (or lost) a debate. In other words, though we hear, all the time, people saying things like, "He won that debate," or "She lost that debate,"--according to you, people saying such things are not deciding that so-and-so won, nor that so-and-so lost. And, according to you, since one can't decide that someone has won (or lost) a debate, he can't possibly decide rightly, nor wrongly that they have won (or lost) it.

Also, LOL @ "relative...truths" and @ "unprovable truths".

There is no such debate. Retread the discussion to get more up-to-date traction.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
There is no such debate. Retread the discussion to get more up-to-date traction.

No such debate as what?

Do you also believe no debates exist, like you believe that no winners of debates exist?

quip

BANNED
Banned
You have not done everything Jesus says to do, so then, you have no experience, only opinion.

Jesus is not germane to my particular experience.
And yes, my experience is personal to me and limited to my opinion....the same as yours.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No such debate as what?

Do you also believe no debates exist, like you believe that no winners of debates exist?

Debates concerning relative truths may have a relative winner...but ultimately it's simply one subjective view more rhetorically demonstrated against a weaker proponent's.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Debates concerning relative truths may have a relative winner...but ultimately it's simply one subjective view more rhetorically demonstrated against a weaker proponent's.

"relative truths": meaningless phrase

God's Truth

Jesus is not germane to my particular experience.
And yes, my experience is personal to me and limited to my opinion....the same as yours.

If you don't do what Jesus says, then you have no experience, only opinion.

When one does what Jesus says to do, something miraculous happens.

quip

BANNED
Banned
If you don't do what Jesus says, then you have no experience, only opinion.
I can only say that my Jesus-less spiritual experience is no less valid than yours...since neither subjective experience may be proven.

When one does what Jesus says to do, something miraculous happens.

I can only take your word on that.

God's Truth

I can only say that my Jesus-less spiritual experience is no less valid than yours...since neither subjective experience may be proven.

I can only take your word on that.

Get your own word on it and find out for yourself..

The only way to have experience is to actually do what the manual says.